The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will Maxis bring sims 2 ultimate collection to the iPad ?

jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
That would be awesome to be able to play this great game on the move ! I am so fed up with sims mobile ... click and wait for hours or pay to speed up nonsense. I think most of us will be willing to pay up front for sims 2 iOS or Android ! How much are you willing to pay for this ?

Comments

• SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    It would need a complete rewrite of TS2 to mobile app compatibility. Plus there might be a rights conflict: Aspyr has rights to porting TS2 & some of the packs to Mac and that might cover anything Apple-related.

Sounds like a good idea but I think it's extremely unlikely to happen.
    I don't know if I'd personally pay whatever they'd deem the full price (it would likely be pretty high, the Mac version from Aspyr that's missing some packs is €33, the UC would be more than that if it's under EA).
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    There actually was a mobile version of Sims 2 but it looked nothing like the pc game. It's no longer available on the App Store.
  • jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    I did buy the Mac version although yea some packs are missing !! I guess one can always buy a surface go and play sims 2 ultimate collection on windows lol