June 3 - New The Sims 4 game update available for all platforms - Check out the patch notes here.

Plopsy ??

2...Next

Comments

• OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 2,667 Member
    Submit the name 'Crafts Exchange' insetad. It does not sound silly/childish and clearly tells you what the purpose is.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 2,426 Member
    Plopsy is probably what the pack is!
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,245 Member
    Plopsy the lost Teletubbie.😆

Anyway like the name for sims online selling.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 4,454 Member
    I must be childish bc all I hear is the sound of 'turtle splash' with that name, and a proud parent to a toddler, asking if they made a plopsy. cracks me up.😆
    EedOvjA.jpg
    #blacklivesmatter #takeakneeforjustice
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 2,294 Member
    Submit the name 'Crafts Exchange' insetad. It does not sound silly/childish and clearly tells you what the purpose is.

Crafts Exchange sounds so boring and not at all sim-like though... :neutral:
  • Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 481 Member
    Sounds like something you would say to a toddler during potty training... “oh, did you make a plopsy?”
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 1,825 Member
    I like it. I see it as placing something somewhere.

"Where should I put this?"
    "Just plop it on the table."

"Of course, you should not simply plop your preschooler in front of the television for hours on end."

I thought the same when I first read the name. I think it's fun, a little goofy but then hasn't the Sims always been a little goofy? It's part of the charm of the franchise. <3
    MiAqoAE.png
  • kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,156 Member
    Wow, of all the things to get mad about, you choose something you can change with an XML string change mod.
    wJbomAo.png
  • ManakoHimeManakoHime Posts: 256 Member
    I like Plopsy, it's cute plus I get a laugh every time I see it lol
  • MariLxMariLx Posts: 30 Member
    I thought it was a good name to a store which purpose it's to sell knitted goods
    It's cute
  • IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 555 Member
    edited May 1
    It’s a pun on Etsy, I think it’s funny enough. Simsy was already used, I’m sure they would have used that otherwise.
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 2,667 Member

Crafts Exchange sounds so boring and not at all sim-like though... :neutral:

Beats something that sounds like it's from potty training toddlers. For you agent buffs out there: KS6, or KS454 - aimed at muscle car fans - or anyone wanting an alternative.
  • RavennaRavenna Posts: 38 Member
    It's a Simcity 2013 reference
    I'm Meryl, and I go by Merrill on Twitch, and also I make retrowave when I'm not in The Sims. Check out my stuff on the Sims 4 gallery under the ID 'RavennaSanguine'

sims_sig.png
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 2,517 Member
    I thought it was cute, I also think it will be a free update because they said all crafts in game can be sold on it and they advertised being able to sell the new candles and homemade soda coming in Eco Lifestyle as being able to be sold online. So it makes sense it would be a base game update since it touches so many aspects of the game, and I don’t think we will have to wait for the knitting pack. Since you can sell the items from Eco Lifestyle online it seems it would come in that pack update at the end of this month.
    CJwlrUa.jpg

Is it possible, or even advisable to fall madly in love...with a chair?