Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

An idea..

So, I would really like to see The Sims Stories come back except medieval/historical. A smash up of Castaway Stories format but Sims Medieval theme with the modern advances we enjoy from Sims 4. What do y’all think? Or any other ideas similar to The Sims Stories platform but with a different theme?

Comments

• StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    I think a Sims Stories on Sixam or just with the alien world would be fun. Or how they did a dystopian/utopia with into the future, more ways to influence that.
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • lovemy4slovemy4s Posts: 153 Member
    I like the dystopian idea A LOT! I never really thought about that. I’ve tried recreating it in Sims 4 but when you have townies in regular garb it just takes a way from it. There are so many different avenues you could take using that idea.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    lovemy4s wrote: »
    So, I would really like to see The Sims Stories come back except medieval/historical. A smash up of Castaway Stories format but Sims Medieval theme with the modern advances we enjoy from Sims 4. What do y’all think? Or any other ideas similar to The Sims Stories platform but with a different theme?

I'm down for that.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • JnellyJnelly Posts: 2 New Member
    I wish they would bring back the sims 3 daycare career back in the sis 4 :(
  • JnellyJnelly Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Jnelly said:
    > I wish they would bring back the sims 3 daycare career back in the sims 4 :(
    Yea I do too. I worked in child care for a decade and now am a SAHM so I liked being able to implement that in my game as well.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    I like the medieval idea as that could go in many different directions.
    Yea I was just thinking about again because I’m rewatching Game of Thrones and I miss the archery from TS3 (but make it an actual skill) and obviously the whole monarchy system in general. There is a lot they could do with it and I know a lot of simmers like playing historical but having random townies show up in normal garb kinda pulls me out of it.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    I hear you on that one. Two possible ways of handling that: an outfit generator that overrides the regular one (assuming this is a separate game, not a pack to the current one) or have it as a medieval fair where the townies/other sims are the visitors. I've been to several and they include jousting, sword fights, cultural things, markets, music & drama, and activities to draw the visitors into the fun/action.