Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Summer Fest Gift Exchange ~ DONE!

Comments

• seabenseaben Posts: 631 Member
    oops i guess i was being a space case looking at my gift i just added the link on my post
    my sims 3 shell challenges https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/974534/the-sims-3-shell-challenge-corner-challenge-4-due-july-31th/p1 or check out my sims blog https://seabensims.wordpress.com/ my Wishlist is seaben06 on the sims 3 store and my oid is also seaben06
  • SamelaRitaSamelaRita Posts: 1,007 Member
    @GraceyManor that's an amazing build with so much detail in it!
    @ciane that's so elegant and I love the proportions.
    @seaben My favourite thing about yours is the tiny porch. It's gorgeous!
    I'll be uploading my gift to my buddy in a little while...my husband has a teams call coming up, but I sneaked in here before it started!
  • HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member

@ADWilson ,Simone Thrice looks a fun sim to play and I'm sure she'll make an appearance in my game <3
    Thank you for your lovely comments on Cherry Blossom they are most appreciated!

@seaben , WOW! Your SIMversary gift is a whole world!! That's awesome! I'm looking forward to checking it out. It looks fabulous :D
    I'm also amazed at your tiny house for ciane. That you can sqeeze so much into such a small space is amazing.

@MiaSkywalker ,thank you very much! I'm sooo glad that Cherry Blossom is no disappointment :)

@soocoolsim , a nice comment coming from a superb builder is such a great encouragement. Thank you so much!! :)

@ciane , Thank you for your kind words. I know there is never enough time to play but I will definitely check out your base game lots once you upload them. Your ability to create great looking roofs on such interesting bases is amazing! <3

@MsPrissy88 , can't wait to see your Simversary creations. I have just realised you have uploaded the Hick family and their home to the exchange both look fabulous and lots of fun to play! :)

@GraceyManor , I must admit it was quiet a challenge to keep a build base game and store free. I'm so glad you like the result, thank you!
    Love your gift to seaben! Summer Hill Court is beautiful! I think your roofing looks just right, the landscaping is lovely, the interior decoration is gorgeous and I absolutely adore the kitchen <3

• GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited June 2020
    @ciane
    You're federalist home brings back memories of my home town.
    There used to be a lot of federalists homes up in New England.I really
    miss it up North.I absoutely adore federalist, its one of my favorite styles!
    I really adore the kitchen in your home, the color schemes are perfect! In fact
    this one reminds me of one that's supposedly haunted.I absolutely love it.Thank
    you.=) I've been in need of historical homes desperately as I been wanting to write
    a Civil War story.This is perfect!!
    seaben wrote: »
    i new it @adwilson do remember win i asked if @GraceyManor was building my gift anyways gracey i really agree with everyone about the landscaping you did a supurb job and i really like you put an apartment/living space above the barn sense i play legacy challenges but i have to say my fav thing about the build is that living room :o

Aww, I'm so glad you like the living room.That's the one room I had a difficult time doing.XD
    How did you know I was building it? :o
  • HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member

* Drumroll * ... and my Summer Fest Gift Exchange buddy is .... wait for it ;) ....

It wasn't an easy task to build a gift especially for you ... you are always so happy and enthusiastic about everything we create.
    I've looked at this and started that ... till I finally decided to open up good old Sunset Valley which I haven't done for years and while looking at the map found out that the Pinochle Point could do with a house or two.

My first gift to you is a community lot for the end of Pinochle Point. I hope your sims will enjoy spending a lot of their leisure time at 'Bayview Park' as there are plenty of activities for young and old and the view over Sunset Valley towards the bay is rather pretty.
    While play testing I have found that I didn't plan the pond big enough for ice skating in winter but by that time it was a bit too late to change anything.

S3uC3i9.jpg?1

mbHDaRB.jpg?1

NRJZksF.jpg?1

UlC91Dr.jpg?1

Download link: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9394496
  • MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    @Ciane: Your build is checked and is CC free. :)

I love that build! That's only a 30x20 lot? That house looks so roomy, that's hard to believe! It looks like it has lots of space for a burgeoning family to expand in. And lots of things for Sims to do!

@Hidehi: Bayview Park is checked and is CC free. :)

What a cool park! It looks beautiful both in summer, and in winter - thank you for the snowy picture! The lake is great - fishing in summer, ice skating in winter. (I've never had my Sims skate on a lake, as far as I can remember. But I'm told that you can do it.) So many things for Sims to do!
    edited June 2020
    This is my gift to my buddy - @BreeMiles
    Who very helpfully said she liked anything and everything, just about, which is great for building, but made finding a starting point a little harder. The I read that she liked playing pets - so here's the Neri family for you, Bree.
    Family here:
    https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9394500
    And house here:
    https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9394499
    And this should be family and house together:
    https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9394593

jDtb0d.jpg

More pictures here.
    yedUqW.jpg
    nHMB1b.jpg
    iExDWv.jpg
    7N7SzM.jpg
    ttyO0p.jpg
    Backstory here:
    https://samelasstories.blogspot.com/2020/06/the-neri-family.html

I built them in Monte Vista, in the Regalia court area, as you might be able to tell from the background! Number 20, to be precise.
    Post edited by SamelaRita on
    @Hidehi Bayview park is lovely in all seasons, and there's so much for a sim to do there. I especially like the bandstand - reminds me of an outdoor concert we stumbled upon when we were in Austria one time.
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    @seaben
    Your gift has been checked and is good to go o:)

Your unique angular build proves that tiny living is possible for a small family! The bathroom being fully functional is amazing in itself.
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited June 2020
    @SamelaRita - I wondered when I saw two lot uploads if that last upload wasn't meant to be the combined household and lot. The family should be a bit challenging to play with that sulky teen and the dog who has behaviors that need a bit of help and guidance to correct. You are always great at telling a story, and this backstory reflects that. Sorry about your game wanting to crash on you. Hope you can resolve that!

@GraceyManor - I'm glad you might get some story telling out of that build. Maybe you need another one. I'm going to post day 2's gift for you now as I'm not sure when I'll be able to sneak in time to upload it later. (My company has arrived.) This build is on a much larger lot than I usually choose to build; but you noted that lots up to 50x50 were good, so I thought you might have a 50x50 lot looking for a home. I build this one in Appaloosa Plains right across from the riding center. I thought of it as an older home that had been updated a bit. Feel free to alter things to make it more civil war era.
    roof_up_original.jpg
    l0wd_original.jpg

https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9394502
    edited June 2020
    @ciane
    This home definitely makes a statement as soon as you see it! It's stately and quite appealing in its symmetry. The interior is warm and welcoming, just as you would expect it to be.

The second home does too!
    Whether lord, lady or your everyday Sim ... this home offers enough activities to suit all tastes.
    Post edited by ADWilson on
    @Hidehi
    Bayview Park is perfect for Pinochle Point! LOVE that it offers something for all ages & stages throughout the year. Would enjoy being a Sim, sitting on a bench and listening to music coming from the delightful pavilion.
    @SamelaRita
    Your gifts have been checked and are good to go o:)
    Sent you a message regarding them

LOVE the house and the family who live there! Easy to see that Teresa is going to be the one who brings about change and healing.
    My brother is in the ICU he had a heart attack.I may not be on for a few days.Just wanted to give a heads up.
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    @SamelaRita This is super remarkable, I love all you have made me, I'm deeply honored having these lovely's in my game! Thank you so very very much! You went above and beyond and the love shows right through! I'm going to have a ton of fun with them and see about making a few generations with them, of course on the longest lifespan but who's in a hurry right!! Thank you again very much!
    edited June 2020
    I wanted to have all my gifts ready for my buddy on day one, but but, I'm still wrapping some of them up, can you believe it!! But anyways I did get the main one finished and all wrapped up for my sweet buddy @Hidehi I hope this little treasure will fit in your world nicely! I will require a link to that said world when you are finished with it ;)

To my dearest @Hidehi
    Summer Fest Gift #1
    DOWNLOAD
    Summer%2BFest%2BGift%2B1%2B2020.jpg

I'm not going to spoil it with a lot of pictures, so go explore! :p

P.S. look out for a couple more Buddy! ;)
    Post edited by BreeMiles on
    So many pretty's to enjoy from everyone, I love them all again this year! <3 Truly lovely creations everyone!
    @ciane Aww! That one is so pretty as well! I didn't own a few of the store items used, but I don't think it will
    make or break it if I don't have them, the game SHOULD replace them.But if not, they are small items and I can
    replace them! 50x50 lots works great for me.Anything bigger and my game tends to produce error 12s, which is why it took
    me a long time to finish Seaben's gift, I had to save and exit game every 10-20 minutes.I downloaded both homes.:) They're
    so pretty!
    @BreeMiles
    Your gift has been checked and is good to go o:)

This build has interesting angles and my eye continues to roam as I try to see everything! The color palette and furnishings makes the interior feel like a home that's meant to be lived in.
    @ciane Yes you're right, and my game has crashed again (I did clear caches), but I'll put that right as soon as I can terrorise the computer into behaving itself. I love your next build.
    @BreeMiles I'm so glad you liked it. And I think your build for @Hidehi looks lovely - really inviting. Now how can I get it in real life?
    @GraceyManor I'm so sorry to hear your news about your brother. Sending love and warmest wishes your way.
    @SamelaRita to get it in RL you must hire a RL architect that loves the sims :)
    @BreeMiles Ah. And I guess I'll have to buy a lot big enough as well...Oh well, I can always play it here!
    Sorry to hear about your brother @GraceyManor
    Sending positive vibes for a full recovery.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top