Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Show me your townie makeovers: No reconstructive surgery allowed

After seeing Magnezone's poll Do you give townies/premades makeovers? it made me curious about what can be done with only hair, clothing and makeup. I had done this a while ago but sadly lost the save. Sometimes creativity blossoms when we work with limits.

So, show me your townie makeovers that only use hair, clothing and makeup, no changes to the sim's face, body, age or all those fun features that we find in cas.fulleditmode. I can't wait to get started.

Comments

• CorkysPetalsCorkysPetals Posts: 1,400 Member
    OK, here we go.
    0chVH6Y.png
  • BrainBlastedBrainBlasted Posts: 42 Member
    I try to update outfits while keeping the same "vibe" of their original wardrobe. For example, here's Miko Ojo:

Js9UUhR.png

And Julia Wright:

M3JGykU.png

I fix bugs in TS4. Find my fixes here.
    edited April 2020
    As an experiment I gave my avi a Billy Idol makeover
    gCdhvYr.png
    Post edited by CorkysPetals on
    Bob and Eliza on a date
    y1nBnvY.png
    I try to update outfits while keeping the same "vibe" of their original wardrobe. For example, here's Miko Ojo and Julia Wright

So it's like a change of clothes, but in their style.
  • ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    F2jEJEc.jpg

Cassandra Goth.

cCV2Fwo.jpg

Bella Goth.

jai4K3J.jpg

Jade Rosa.

I7x67qy.jpg

Candy Behr.

wLqHhSL.jpg

Yuki Behr.

GABpWvv.jpg

Lilith Vatore.

No changes to age, bodily or facial structures.

GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,881 Member
    Randomly generated townie, only changed makeup and hair. Some townies have the most horrible makeup.
    kFoXKxW.png

Some other randoms:
    e4xU0Ra.png
    qrAyaup.png
    Hyc4BJn.png
    d50TH3n.png
    qQ67KJt.png
    SmKecKH.png
    wdpn7ML.png

The first one, I did change her skin tone. I never ever use that palest tone. The balding guy, I didn't change his age. He is a young adult.
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    Most of my "makeovers" tend to be pretty modest, tbh. Most often, I'll, like, end up giving young pre-made sims makeovers when they get older--particularly the teen sims, who if you leave them be will keep their same teen look their whole gosh-darn lives lol. When they becomes adults, I'll try to update their look, while still sticking with their same vibe/aesthetic/personality.

So, this is an example of an adult Cassandra Goth
    qnoX290.png

(As a bonus, here's her little brother Alexander all grown up. He became a vampire in this save, and I took inspiration from his generated dark form and gave him a beard XD--I'll post what he looked like when he aged up in game too so you can compare the before and after)
    mmwKeZK.pngAKvTVXI.png

And then adult Sophia and Morgan from Windenburg
    ngUceVX.pngcYeEcIo.png

Sometimes I'll do that for young adults aging to adult as well, especially with the ones that feel more "fashion conscious" or whatever. Like here's a look each that I gave Penny Pizazz and Venessa Jeong when they got a bit older
    TvLaIu9.pngY5fynig.png

A gave Catelina a mini makeover once (I also made her an alien, but that's not really relevant here lol)
    vbw2dCp.png

And when she became a mom, I gave Yuki Behr a Mom Makeover complete with Mom Hair cause I thought it was funny XD
    XJ8JW5L.png

There's probably more, but those are the ones I could find quickly lol. Anyway, hope that was the kind of thing you were asking for!
  • Samsonguy9000Samsonguy9000 Posts: 755 Member
    @FanPhoria Why does it seem appropriate for Catalina to be an alien? I miss regular townie aliens, even though my saves do generate a fair amount of random aliens.
  • xtianxxtianx Posts: 128 Member
    edited April 2020
    @FanPhoria @Samsonguy9000 I actually totally get this — it’s the perfect cover for an alien trying to stay under the radar and live undetected among everyone else, from their ‘outsider’ perspective - totally going for the extreme because an alien wouldn’t quite get Catelina has a few too many cats. 😁