Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Superhero Pack?? I am hopeful for a NEW life state

13...Next

Comments

• frantastic922frantastic922 Posts: 23 Member
    YES! I am all for it! I would love to see what TS4 team could do graphically with a superhero pack :smiley: This would be awesome.
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    I can never understand why dosen't Ea make two Sims games.One that is an online spin-off? The other a more traditional game single player experience

@Horrorgirl6 they did that once if you remember and the online one flopped unfortunately
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    I am really not interested in any new lifestage, new occult, new features. Adding new features to a broken game won't fix it. It will just make the new feature unenjoyable
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Why do we need a superhero when these sims NEVER EVER get in any bad situations?? What in the world would they need saving from except boredom?
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    This isn’t something that particularly appeals to me.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Well there's already a degree in villainy at University so I mean if that's not a setup for that I don't know what is as I said the game pack was never done before and The Sims has never had a superhero pack before so that fits
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • AedanStarfangAedanStarfang Posts: 272 Member
    If Maxis had patched in regular cops and burglars from the get-go, a Superhero & Villain pack could have lots of potential. Vigilantism, Cowkring with the police, catching burglars in lieu of the cops.