This site has entered read-only mode as of July 18th. The new Forums.EA.com are now live.

The Circle - Season 2

1234568...Next

Comments

  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,703 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Enjoyed it lots! :3 Thanks for hosting!

    Wait, that was you playing as Leah and Jessica?! :joy: I thought she posted on the Circle forums at one point while you were streaming so I ruled you out of being her XD

    And thanks for hosting Alleen :3

    Of course it was me ~ How could it not be!! ~

    I mean, I pulled an Ali and Ava almost, except for twins, they’re just sisters XD I might’ve done a post or two on a break in stream or middle of the night just to throw things off ;)

    They're NOT twins? :o I thought it was said somewhere they were XD Hmm, not sure if the post I saw was in a stream with a break 🤔 but I could see Wolfy doing one or two posts instead of you, that's a possibility XD

    Alleen keeps insisting they are. Jessica is two years older :P
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,994 Member
    Haha, I want them to be twins... :p
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,862 Member
    edited July 2020
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Enjoyed it lots! :3 Thanks for hosting!

    Wait, that was you playing as Leah and Jessica?! :joy: I thought she posted on the Circle forums at one point while you were streaming so I ruled you out of being her XD

    And thanks for hosting Alleen :3

    Of course it was me ~ How could it not be!! ~

    I mean, I pulled an Ali and Ava almost, except for twins, they’re just sisters XD I might’ve done a post or two on a break in stream or middle of the night just to throw things off ;)

    They're NOT twins? :o I thought it was said somewhere they were XD Hmm, not sure if the post I saw was in a stream with a break 🤔 but I could see Wolfy doing one or two posts instead of you, that's a possibility XD

    Alleen keeps insisting they are. Jessica is two years older :P

    Oof. XD Don't god mod other's Sims too much Alleen ;P
    Banner.png
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,994 Member
    I think when we talked about them originally they were twins... :p I think... That was so long ago... Haylo was still in Canada... 😁
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,994 Member
    And when I created them I used the same sim and just change clothes and hair... So yeah that's why it kept stuck in my head they were twins... ;)
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,862 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    I think when we talked about them originally they were twins... :p I think... That was so long ago... Haylo was still in Canada... 😁

    🧑🏽👩🏽👦🏽 = us then

    👴🏽👵🏽🧓🏽 = us now
    Banner.png
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,994 Member
    :p ... lol
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I have to check my notes but I don't think I had anyone correct lol
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Same, I had a feeling Boris was Yannik, I think we all knew at the end who's Simone was but apart from that, I couldn't really tell. Well except for this one occasion...
    I think it was Shadami but it might have been Kitty, whoever it was signed in as their forum username when they messaged me this one time but it quickly disappeared and I forgot who it was not long after. :p

    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    edited July 2020
    Wow. I actually got all creators right except I couldn't guess who was April and Jess/Leah? I think. The others I knew 😛

    I was really sad when Peaches left and I had no clue how to go about being Seth, in the end I just talked as myself pretty much. If only I could be that talkative as myself, I'd probably be liked a lot more lol. Fun fact, I actually nearly did drown when I was a kid

    Congrats to Yannik/Boris. I hoped you'd win, I felt kinda bad that Seth started taking over but it worked out in the end 😊
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Wow. I actually got all creators right except I couldn't guess who was April and Jess/Leah? I think. The others I knew 😛

    I was really sad when Peaches left and I had no clue how to go about being Seth, in the end I just talked as myself pretty much. If only I could be that talkative as myself, I'd probably be liked a lot more lol. Fun fact, I actually nearly did drown when I was a kid

    Congrats to Yannik/Boris. I hoped you'd win, I felt kinda bad that Seth started taking over but it worked out in the end 😊
    Don't feel Bad. I actually thought Seth was going to win. In fact, I voted for you as my winner.

    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    I think what really worked for me with Boris is that I could really make him a likeable and genuinely supportive guy who also has relatable crazy moments like with Wilson XD I loved all the moments were I could really make him shine even thought he still thinks himself as an introvert :)||
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,862 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Wow. I actually got all creators right except I couldn't guess who was April and Jess/Leah? I think. The others I knew 😛

    I was really sad when Peaches left and I had no clue how to go about being Seth, in the end I just talked as myself pretty much. If only I could be that talkative as myself, I'd probably be liked a lot more lol. Fun fact, I actually nearly did drown when I was a kid

    Congrats to Yannik/Boris. I hoped you'd win, I felt kinda bad that Seth started taking over but it worked out in the end 😊
    Don't feel Bad. I actually thought Seth was going to win. In fact, I voted for you as my winner.
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Oh, just something else:

    The people who voted for the winner wasn't just the final 5 people. Kassi, Leah, and Reed also voted :smiley:

    I think that if those three didn't vote Seth might've been the winner (though only Alleen can prove that right or wrong).

    What matters to me is that both of you played a pretty great game this season, and I think that if either of you won it'd be a satisfying win for the bigger picture. :smiley:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,862 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    I think what really worked for me with Boris is that I could really make him a likeable and genuinely supportive guy who also has relatable crazy moments like with Wilson XD I loved all the moments were I could really make him shine even thought he still thinks himself as an introvert :)||
    :star::star::star: Introverts rule! :star::star::star:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,703 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    I think what really worked for me with Boris is that I could really make him a likeable and genuinely supportive guy who also has relatable crazy moments like with Wilson XD I loved all the moments were I could really make him shine even thought he still thinks himself as an introvert :)||
    Boris was this really down to earth guy! He was like this calming presence to talk to and that made him likeable! I also was sold on him after the Beth incident, cause he tried to hear all sides and then comforted Leah after things completely turned on her.
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I think I had Seth as second actually xD so there was still a chance he could have won with more points.
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,994 Member
    Aww... This was really fun :smiley:
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,994 Member
    I just want to put this up here for you that still bookmark this :smiley:


    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/988643/the-circle-season-3#latest
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top