This site has entered read-only mode as of July 18th. The new Forums.EA.com are now live.

The Circle - Season 2

Comments

• Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,994 Member
    I don't know... What do you guys think? I'm okay if you want to do it before the end... Let's see what everyone thinks... ;)
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,703 Member
    Peaches was so bright and colourful and funny :( Surprised to see her go. Watching the influencers chat was a cool thing to do. It's cool to see them talk out their opinions! We didn't get to see anything like that in Season 1!
  • Options
    lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,295 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    I don't know... What do you guys think? I'm okay if you want to do it before the end... Let's see what everyone thinks... ;)

I think we should guess openly on the thread, but you don't confirm or deny until the finale. 😉
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options
    Okay, and others also shouldn't confirm if they are the creators... ;)
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    What should we put for our own sim to not give it away? Just put one of the other players?
  • Options
    kittymeow wrote: »
    What should we put for our own sim to not give it away? Just put one of the other players?

I was thinking less systematically, just "I bet Rodrigo is totally Lilli's" or some such.
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Ok, I'll guess a few I think could be right, I'll do the sims in the show so far..

I think Reed is Shadami's, Boris belongs to Yannik, Dylan is Twiddles and Vicky is Lilli's.
  • Options
    My first idea was Peaches was Smarties but I don't have a scooby doo XD
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I think Boris is Vuls character. I wrote down a bunch of guesses but not 100 percent on them.
  • Options
    I wonder if Peaches is Twiddle's? Feels right for Twiddle somehow (I think it's how interesting and fun she is - considering his other characters and all...)
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options
    Ok, I'll guess a few I think could be right, I'll do the sims in the show so far..

I think Reed is Shadami's, Boris belongs to Yannik, Dylan is Twiddles and Vicky is Lilli's.

Or Dylan, yeah - Dylan could be Twiddle's.
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    I wonder if Peaches is Twiddle's? Feels right for Twiddle somehow (I think it's how interesting and fun she is - considering his other characters and all...)

:D You'd be surprised, there was a time my characters were quite boring. ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Hehe, your characters were just boring because I have to write them. :s With this show, you do it yourself :smiley: That's what makes this show so special... Everyone writes their characters themself... :smiley: I just copy and paste... :D
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,862 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    I think Boris is Vuls character. I wrote down a bunch of guesses but not 100 percent on them.

Only the finale will tell Shadami ;)

My guess for him is Yannik though. Reed is giving me heavy Shadami vibes, especially on the face. Writing style-wise Vicky could be Lilli's, I can see Twiddle being both Dylan or Peaches. Ned has GOT to be Lala's.
    Banner.png
  • Options

My guess for him is Yannik though. Reed is giving me heavy Shadami vibes, especially on the face. Writing style-wise Vicky could be Lilli's, I can see Twiddle being both Dylan or Peaches. Ned has GOT to be Lala's.

We are on the same wavelength! Of course Ned must be Lala's, how could I forget Ned

I wonder who the new person is 🤭
  • Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Hehe, your characters were just boring because I have to write them. :s With this show, you do it yourself :smiley: That's what makes this show so special... Everyone writes their characters themself... :smiley: I just copy and paste... :D

I wouldn't say that Alleen, if it wasn't for your writing I wouldn't have had T-Roll or Fungi, some of my favs. ;)

I meant a long, long time ago when I first started playing reality shows, my characters were always the same. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    I couldn't guess who was who yet, I'd need to read a bit more before I did.

I can see why people would guess Peaches for me though. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options

We are on the same wavelength! Of course Ned must be Lala's, how could I forget Ned

I wonder who the new person is 🤭

I guess Ned is just.. yeah, he's just Ned. Part of the furniture.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    The episode will be tomorrow or Thursday :blush:
  • Options
    Awesome. Thanks for the update :)
  • Options
  • Options
    Hmm... pretty interesting Min Hee and Odessa suddenly show up on a show 🤔🤔🤔

Interesting to see how the cast is evolving so far, hopefully Boris and Reed won't become victim of the influencer's curse, like Alex and Joel did. :(

Also interesting how Min Hee got the wilder lines instead of Odessa and vice versa :o I have to guess they have hidden depths I didn't even know of? 🤔

Gotta love that detail of that portrait actually being on the side though XD
    Banner.png
  • Options
    I'm loving seeing all the catfishes show up. XD and being right with my gut feelings. XD
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,794 Member
    I wonder whose sims Min Hee and Odessa are. They seem like an awfully interesting bunch. 🤔
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?