Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What type of world would you like in the Sims 4?

As the title says...

I would love a Italian-themed world like Monte Vista. o:)
Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.

What type of world would you like in the Sims 4? 91 votes

Asian
24%
crocobauraalan650111Isb917elanorbretonBluelleAquariusMomPandaSpiritstephanie132392OnverserCellardwellerHermitgirlMDianaSimsBusufuHuiiie_07KaronwhimreaperSharoniaLumikkaCatzillaCherryBerryCloud 22 votes
Beach
5%
MeteoraStormAngelEb95EnkiSchmidtxMarianxSimmerGeorge 5 votes
Cityscape
8%
Strangerthansimlicious2015XMachiaXbecks1112ddd994EllupelluelluVanesa1118Orangemon 8 votes
French
9%
GirklBatmanFanGirlTaraIris94BrandontaylorBK747popstarsleyJadesimmerAlexSimmermanpinot_grigio 9 votes
Indian
3%
Babykittyjadeladybugjosie23Drakos 3 votes
Italian
18%
CamkatCorkysPetalsMariefoxprice83loubylouloubixtersLindsaySeddon1annaliese39SavvySimmiesillyangel0906Colton147147RedShoe7alyssa123RememberJoyDaepheneljbnomadCoffeecrumblecakeElizaG2016 17 votes
Mongolian
1%
FreshMeat 1 vote
Native American
6%
cauatoslamondaMindofyNephesh_SpiritSERVERFRASimmingKim 6 votes
Russian
2%
Wyrrenpiqsquiggle 2 votes
Other
19%
djacquelynstewTheSpotted_Casimbsimalanmichael1JasumiSindocattexxx78CeridwenmikaJojenHopeyStarrKoteykaEvie0602Jasonschick80SimmingalDaWaterRatKimmerDuvelina 18 votes

Comments

• SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Asian
    Oriental type world with Sakura trees and pretty buildings.
  • asimbsimasimbsim Posts: 476 Member
    Other
    I'd really like a world like Apaloosa Plains in TS3, an American country, farming type world with large open spaces. I live in the UK and I really love the feel of American states like Montana or Colorado, or Canada like Alberta - just the huge wide open spaces with mountains in the background really appeals to me. I'd love it to be a proper sized world, like Apaloosa Plains, where it had large lots for farming/stables and it also had some smaller lots - not just a tiny 4/5 lot world - there isnt much point in those, for me.

If we could have some vacation worlds, that we could visit and/or live in, then I'd definitely love to see something Italian or French - I'd love a return of Nectar making ;)
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Other
    I would love a mediterranean world. But french would do it too if it came with nectar making.
  • CorkysPetalsCorkysPetals Posts: 1,400 Member
    Italian
    I loved Monte Vista, one of my favorite towns to play from TS3. I suspect that since we have the Sims 4 version of Twikkii Island and Three Lakes, we won't see anything like that. Plus, It would also be nice to see something like Takemizu Village, Al Simhara and Shang Simla.

I also think something badly need is a mountainous cold/winter world.
  • simlicious2015simlicious2015 Posts: 373 Member
    Cityscape
    Any type of downtown scenery would make me so happy. Maybe like NYC
  • CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    Italian
    I feel like San Myshuno is a combination of Asian-City Scape; not to say, a more in depth world building upon each theme
    would not be unwelcome :)
    I'm really fascinated by the beauty in the Italian landscape, and I would like to be able to take my sims to pizzerias and wine vineyards.
  • whimreaperwhimreaper Posts: 361 Member
    Asian
    I think rural asia is so beautiful and I absolutely loved fishing in Shang Simla in the Sims 3. It would be cool to introduce an Indian/African type pack as well, seeing the lack of items for those cultures.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Asian
    I loved Shang Simla in ts3 so would really like something like that.
  • LindsaySeddon1LindsaySeddon1 Posts: 284 Member
    Italian
    I was going to say English but remembered that we have a slightly American-version of England in Britechester.
  • KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    Other
    I'd like to see a Scandinavian inspired world!
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    Other
    I picked other because you can't pick multiples. :smile: I'd want anything not derived from Western Culture over anything based on Western culture - so Native American (Pueblo? Longhouses? Plains lodges? There's a lot of variation in "Native American"), Indian, Asian (Again, lots of variation here too. Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Malaysian, Filipino, Thai...) over areas of Europe not yet visited, but those would be nice too.

I wouldn't mind an American Urban Residential (non Apartment) neighborhood either, but it's considerably lower on the list.
  • Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Asian
    I would love to have a Japanese themed world, maybe with a modern commercial district and a rural area.
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Italian
    Actually Mediterranean in general, Greek and Moroccan and Spanish as well as Italian. A Venice type of city would be really cool.
  • March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member
    edited April 2020
    @Koteyka Yes and then I can add Frank/Johnny from Liliehammer :) (Netflix show)
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Indian
    I need not say more. But I would totally love it 😁😁😁
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    I can't decide.

If I decide, I'll come back and actually take the poll, but for now my answer is: Everything except beach and cityscape because we already have Sulani and San Myshuno.

My favorite pack in Sims 3 was probably World Adventures. I loved being able to go a few very different places to have adventures. Loved it.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    Asian
    I'd love a Japanese/Chinese influenced world as my first choice and Grecian/Italian or Moroccan as runners up.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Native American
    I would love a Prairie Cree Native Canadian world.😍
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Asian
    I want asian, but now I'm curious about a native american world... What would it look like?!
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,381 Member
    Other
    I'd love either Scandinavian or Alpine world with winter activities.
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    Asian
    I always loved to visit Tekemizu Village in TS2 <3
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Other
    I almost picked "Italian", but we had Tuscany in TS3, which was lovely, but what I really want is "Aegean" - a Greek/Mediterranean setting.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,956 Member
    Other
    1. Ancient worlds of any kind with absolutely nothing modern in them truly

3. hobbit village (i just really want hobbit doors and grass roofs and that stuff)

3. Asian palace world like ones we had in previous sims games

4. backstreets and dark alleys themed dodgy city
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • pinot_grigiopinot_grigio Posts: 91 Member
    French
    Voted for French but a world inspired by the grungy streets Tokyo, the serene Shinto temples and the Hokkaido countryside would be amazing! Like the three different sections of San Myshuno.
    49886159581_8ebc2b57a8_h.jpg
  • ljbnomadljbnomad Posts: 11 New Member
    Italian
    I like the idea of a mediterranean / spanish world, and an asian land with China-like settings, and something old Eurpoean, like Romania-related. Also something with indigenous peoples. In whichever, I want a LOT of lots and space for exploring, climbing, seeing the landscape, etc.