Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stay Home, Play Together (#6)

EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
original?v=1.0&px=-1

Sul sul, Simmers!

We have 3 more codes to give away for three of you!:
  • 1x The Sims 4 City Living* PC/Mac code
  • 1x The Sims 4 Tiny Living Stuff* PC/Mac code
  • 1x The Sims 4 Laundry Day Stuff* PC/Mac code

Interested in one of these codes? Each of them can be redeemed once, and this time we have hidden them in the images below!

The Sims 4 City Living*:
The Sims 4 Tiny Living Stuff*:
The Sims 4 Laundry Day Stuff*:
*Requires The Sims 4 game (sold separately) and all game updates to play.

Let us know if you grabbed one! ;)

We hope you had fun with the little games in our giveaways the last couple of weeks! :)
Stay home. Stay safe. Play together.

#TheSimsGiveaway
Post edited by EA_Mai on

Comments

• Brisa3467Brisa3467 Posts: 5 New Member
    Laundry day stuff please, if no one else has grabbed it :)
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Brisa3467 wrote: »
    Laundry day stuff please, if no one else has grabbed it :)
    Can you find the code in the image @Brisa3467? If so, redeem it on Origin before someone else does it!
  • KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    I found the code for Tiny living but I couldn't figure out how to enter it. It says it's not valid. Guess I'm too late. Again :sweat_smile:
  • Brisa3467Brisa3467 Posts: 5 New Member
    Ahh! @EA_Mai I completely misunderstood the post then lol. Thank you for clarifying
  • Giselle1122Giselle1122 Posts: 8 New Member
    i got city living! thank you so much @EA_Mai
  • OrangemonOrangemon Posts: 16 Member
    i had to literally hold a magnifying glass as my browser wasnt letting me zoom in lol, then i thought i was reading letters upside down lol, then i put codes back to front, but in the end i managed it. exhausting!
  • xCeresxCeres Posts: 12 New Member
    Darn, I missed it again.
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    I still can't figure out the TL even after changing the sequence. :s
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    edited April 2020
    The three codes have been redeemed - congrats to the winners!

Remember we are hosting streamers on The Sims Twitch channel this week, and they are giving away codes as well ;) >> https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/974106/stay-home-play-together-the-sims-livestreams

Orangemon wrote: »
    i had to literally hold a magnifying glass as my browser wasnt letting me zoom in lol, then i thought i was reading letters upside down lol, then i put codes back to front, but in the end i managed it. exhausting!
    Congrats! I hid them well :tongue: Where's the fun if too easy? ;) Although your browser not letting you zoom in was an unexpected challenge there! It was not needed but usually pressing Ctrl and + keys at the same time should allow you to zoom no matter which website you are visiting!
    xamira99 wrote: »
    As they have been redeemed by now I can share hints if you want to keep playing :) Codes are 16 characters long, and they are hidden in 3 separate pieces!
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    EA_Mai wrote: »
    The three codes have been redeemed - congrats to the winners!

Remember we are hosting streamers on The Sims Twitch channel this week, and they are giving away codes as well ;) >> https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/974106/stay-home-play-together-the-sims-livestreams

Orangemon wrote: »
    Congrats! I hid them well :tongue: Where's the fun if too easy? ;) Although your browser not letting you zoom in was an unexpected challenge there! It was not needed but usually pressing Ctrl and + keys at the same time should allow you to zoom no matter which website you are visiting!
    xamira99 wrote: »
    As they have been redeemed by now I can share hints if you want to keep playing :) Codes are 16 characters long, and they are hidden in 3 separate pieces!

I've found the code earlier on, but I can't figure out the sequence although it's very clear with the '-' sign too... :s

Anywho, this is kinda fun especially the emoji guess at the answers.ea. The Q3 is quite confusing, but your explanation on it is spot on! :D
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • xCeresxCeres Posts: 12 New Member
    > @EA_Mai said:
    > The three codes have been redeemed - congrats to the winners!
    >
    > Remember we are hosting streamers on The Sims Twitch channel this week, and they are giving away codes as well ;) >> https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/974106/stay-home-play-together-the-sims-livestreams
    >
    >
    > (Quote)
    > Congrats! I hid them well :tongue: Where's the fun if too easy? ;) Although your browser not letting you zoom in was an unexpected challenge there! It was not needed but usually pressing Ctrl and + keys at the same time should allow you to zoom no matter which website you are visiting!
    > (Quote)
    > As they have been redeemed by now I can share hints if you want to keep playing :) Codes are 16 characters long, and they are hidden in 3 separate pieces!

I was wondering why it was so short, if I knew that I could of gotten one I was trying so bad :( . Darn, hopefully there will be a next time.