July 8 - A patch for The Sims 4 is ready for you to install it! Check the patch notes out here.

I returned to sims 3, I don't think I can ever return to sims 4.

12346...Next

Comments

• theCCslugtheCCslug Posts: 1 New Member
    The open world truly was a thing of beauty. I remember creating nomad Sims who would go wherever the wind took them, camp when they needed to sleep, grab a "Shower in a can" to use in the public bathroom whenever they would start being followed by the smelly B.O green trail of shame. :D
  • SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 270 Member
    I love all the Sims games, but Sims 3 is my favorite. I've had to take a break from playing it because my laptop is getting old, and it's hard to run it without overheating. But before my fans starting struggling the game ran just fine. My current comp. is 8 years old now so I'm just waiting until I've saved up enough for a new PC to play Sims 3 again. I don't want to replace this laptops parts again, expecially since Windows 8.1 won't be supported in a few years and this laptop's specs are unable to support Win 10.

I've been playing a lot of Sims 2 and 4 lately, and I do enjoy both of them a lot. I'll never give up on my Sims 4 legacy, but Sims 3 will always be my #1 <3
  • CarlaLCarlaL Posts: 7 New Member
    The more I play TS3, the more I find the difference between TS3 and TS4 being huge.
    For instance, sims acts on their own in TS3 that I guess is a better AI working behind them compared with TS4.
    Also, the unlimited customization of colors and styles of virtually everything in TS3 make gameplay unbelievably interesting.
    The open world makes the whole experience much more lively than TS4.
    The only good things about TS4 to me are the graphics improvements and loading time. Sadly, can't think of anything else at the moment.

HOWEVER, I've found out lately that there are common shall we say "glitches" in the design of both TS3 and TS4, guess what? - the height of the Sims, don't you ever notice that they are all the same?! In the real world, people are of different heights. I am able to imagine if my the Dad is taller than the Mom, that would make he whole picture more immersive and realistic. I wish to see that in TS5 if it ever comes out?

Another improvement which EA can bring to TS5 is fatness on the face, not only to the body. It will definitely make each sim unique than others.

Hope seeing all these improvements in TS5!