Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would you like the Sims 3 picnic basket to return in Sims 4?

GenerationSimmerGenerationSimmer Posts: 210 Member
edited April 2020 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Hey guys!

This is just a small detail, but I was visiting Brindleton Bay and how cool it would be to let the dad & grandpa fish while the mom, grandma and the kids are having picnic on the ground!

I loved the Sims 3 picnic basket and I was wondering if more people would like it to return.

Just look what beautiful places we have in game that would be perfect for picnic!

r9hpm2z.04.2020_23-11-28.png

mu56zci.04.2020_23-12-08.png
👋🏻 Hi, my name is Domi / 📍 Brindleton Bay 💛Legacy Player 🔔FOLLOW ON: TWITTER / TUMBLR

Would you like the Sims 3 picnic basket to return in Sims 4? 50 votes

Yes
90%
crocobauraredrogue60Erja888aprilroseIsb917Bloosmooirishdragon7cmbaker16catloverplayerMissyHissyhepe1977ashcrash19smurf45bluesikasika18KhrisstyneBabykittyjademercy55funTrashmagicannaliese39mariajane216 45 votes
No
4%
Simtown15Kimmer 2 votes
I don't know
6%
Bagoas77Valeahgallerysims4 3 votes

Comments

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,376 Member
    Yes
    I like the idea of the picnic basket, but the worlds in TS4 are literally littered with picnic tables and grills everywhere, so I don't really think they will make a comeback. Also, we have the mini cooler fridge now that acts pretty much like the picnic basket.
  • MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    Yes
    Ooh, this would be lovely. I improvise at the moment with packed lunches and the grills, plus coolerbox. It would still be great to make a tiny comeback though! B)
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Yes
    Never played TS3, but I totally want picnics. We need more outdoor, family, and non-tech based activities.
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    No
    Honestly, I forgot it existed- and I still play Sims 3!
  • OmaroofShadyOmaroofShady Posts: 17 New Member
    Yes
    Yes please!
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Yes
    That would be nice.
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    Yes
    But I thought of somebody alreadty recreated it as new mods doesn't it? I don't know who but I am sure of..
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • GenerationSimmerGenerationSimmer Posts: 210 Member
    But I thought of somebody alreadty recreated it as new mods doesn't it? I don't know who but I am sure of..

I also have seen the mod, but with this mod you had to put the picnic basket on a picnic table :smile: so it is still a little bit different.
    The reason why I want it to come back is to be able to let my sim sit down at any place in the world and just enjoy the nature!

Cause yes we do have a lot picnic tables, but not everywhere :smiley:
    👋🏻 Hi, my name is Domi / 📍 Brindleton Bay 💛Legacy Player 🔔FOLLOW ON: TWITTER / TUMBLR
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Yes
    Simmivie wrote: »
    Hey guys!

This is just a small detail, but I was visiting Brindleton Bay and how cool it would be to let the dad & grandpa fish while the mom, grandma and the kids are having picnic on the ground!

I loved the Sims 3 picnic basket and I was wondering if more people would like it to return.

Just look what beautiful places we have in game that would be perfect for picnic!

r9hpm2z.04.2020_23-11-28.png

mu56zci.04.2020_23-12-08.png

Put me down for yes.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Yes
    crocobaura wrote: »
    I like the idea of the picnic basket, but the worlds in TS4 are literally littered with picnic tables and grills everywhere, so I don't really think they will make a comeback. Also, we have the mini cooler fridge now that acts pretty much like the picnic basket.

Not the secret locations though.
    edited April 2020

Exactly, and also a lot more locations! I wish we had more options to just sit down and talk where ever we want. A picnic basket would only make it easier I guess.. But there are too many places where there is no place to sit and the only thing you can do is fish!
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,376 Member
    Yes

Exactly, and also a lot more locations! I wish we had more options to just sit down and talk where ever we want. A picnic basket would only make it easier I guess.. But there are too many places where there is no place to sit and the only thing you can do is fish!

I really wish fishermen would fish while being seated, as this is an activity that takes time, so sitting is required. Most fishermen I know would fish sitting down, they only stand when they need to reel the fish in or cast the line.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Yes
    yes please
    more for sim kids and more drama please

I really wish fishermen would fish while being seated, as this is an activity that takes time, so sitting is required. Most fishermen I know would fish sitting down, they only stand when they need to reel the fish in or cast the line.

You're totally right!
  • frenchfreyfrenchfrey Posts: 36 Member
    Yes
    Great idea, especially for dates