Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Werewolves: Poll

13...Next

Comments

• Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    No, not me personally, but I know that a ton of people want them. I've never played with supernaturals really besides witches in the other iterations, but werewolves wouldn't be a "must have" for me at at. If they come, I'll be happy for those that have been waiting for them and I hope that if the do come, they exceed your expections!
  • sketchessketches Posts: 274 Member
    No
    So, 1.) I understand and completely respect that many people want them.

2.) I don't want werewolves or vampires in my game. I just don't want random townies to be those. Is it possible to turn those traits off for new townies, while still having the build/buy objects that come with the packs? I mean, I have nothing against having the one or two NPCs that are part of the lore to be vampires/werewolves. (What other occults do we have in TS4?)

3.) Huge "YES" to those who want werewolves!
    Origin ID: sketchur
    Sims 3 MyPage: https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/sketches

#FixThePersonalities
  • Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    The problem is the game rating and making the game well more sensitive. When they did Zombie's it sounded great but I never heard of a vegan Zombie. Creatures of the dark shouldn't be given the Disney treatment.
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Yes
    Seriously, can we get them already? And other occults where applicable? Cause this is pathetic for a sims game.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited August 2020
    Yes
    Yes Next to Spell casters, they are the most important Life state to me.
    I hope they're done good. There are two things at least I'd want for werewolves to deem them as "Good."

First is to have two forms by default, and maybe an achievable third (perk/bonus) form called "Wolf Form" where the sim can turn into Dire Wolf which is controllable and customizable in CAS.

Second is Moon Phases as an Update pre-patch before the pack arrives.
    moon-phases-explained.png?1
    I want it to go through the whole cycle, all 8 phases.
    Always on the full Moon a Werewolf's Shift occurs, and As the full moon approaches the Werewolf becomes more Tense, Angry, Energized and impulsive.
    As Spell casters and Vampires have shown, a werewolf gains Lycan Experience Points, and purchase perks to better control (if player so desires) and unlock new abilities. one of those abilities is the sim can shift at anytime as they (Player/sim) pleases.

No one should be told how to keep their werewolf, I think it would be fun if werewolves tried to break out and go on a rampage on the town autominously against the players wishes. At least until, the player earns experience points and can control their Simwolf's powers actions
    Of Course you can lock your doors, but there is every chance your were wolf will bust the doors down or break out through the windows, maybe even break walls.
    My recommendation is a little harsh, but it involves Wolfsbane. Wolfsbane is a wolf's Bane, they grow weaker around it. I'd say plant a couple around the house, but be careful if a werewolf gets too close to the plant for a long period of time they will die from it.
    Invest in Silver gates, For me I created a Wealthy Aristocratic werewolf family, they reside in a Mansion in the most western secluded part of town in the Forest. and they have acres of land around their estate. and at the front gate of their estate is made of Silver. which was strategically designed to keep the Lord and his family in during a full moon.
    This is my inspiration for the gate.
    1757scr_4b56acfed724a87.jpg
    13 feet tall Silver Gate too high for a werewolf to jump over and impossible to break through.

I actually wouldn't Mind if Werewolves came in a farming pack. As a threat to Someone's crops and Livestock.
    Although it might be asking for a Lot because I want Pigs, Cows and Either Sheep, Horses, or Goats life state in the farming pack too.
    Trying to build a farm right now in Windenburg. it's coming along.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Yes
    Werewolves with perks and hunting skills.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Yes
    Werewolves would fit perfectly into a Farming pack! Like having farmers that are secretly werewolves. Werewolves could have better connections with farm animals and even can talk with them
    a256aFi.gif
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    Yes
    Yes!!!!!

If they're done well. I want actual wolf-faced monster werewolves. Not whatever we got in TS3....

The multiple-form system we've got for occults in TS4 would work really well for this.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    Yes
    Yes! Werewolves in the snowy mountains! Sharp shiny teeth in the night; large paw prints in the snow!

I will not be sad if they are not there though, the pack seems wonderful as it is.
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    No
    I don't care for werewolves. They're the supernatural I'm least interested in. In Sims 3 I never played with them and I just found them annoying
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,912 Member
    Maybe
    If we get some good building stuff and objects and can have the option to turn them off if we want to I don't mind!