Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Werewolves: Poll

Β«13
Do you want to see Werewolves in the next game pack? Yes or No or Maybe?

Werewolves: Poll 190 votes

Yes
48%
DannydanboLeGardePourpreredrogue60KorglylisamwittCamkatPlayerSinger2010xMintIsb917BloosmooncisGibbs02AnmirlaMagdaleenaDamienf519JerrelloKironidesmurf45blueRamblineRoseKhrisstyneFroil 93 votes
No
30%
Erja888sketchesalan650111dzidziak86Mariefoxprice83g01denswanluthienrisingmock68loubyloulouBluelleBariSaxyamcrocekatka_kynclovatroshalommannannaChampandGirlieDrbigtAnnLee87mariajane216DoloresGrey 57 votes
Maybe
21%
crocobauraMiataPlayWrenrydanacnbrettSimburiankwanzaabotIObelleBagoas77alanmichael1kemoweryMissyHissyashcrash19texxx78NiaraTiaraEnkiSchmidtcat_momRedShoe7FanPhoriaKaronlogion 40 votes

Comments

• SinaMegapolisSinaMegapolis Posts: 244 Member
    Maybe
    Not exactly in the next GP because we already had ROM recently.
    But i would like to see them in the GP after.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Maybe
    I voted maybe because there are a few other themes that i prefer, but i def want to see werewolfs someday in a gamepack
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    I have the werewolf mod. It's fantastic. Official releases have taught me one thing. The mod will always be better in Sims 4. With that said I would love werewolves in the game but at the same time I would like to see the pros step it up and do something that exceeds the mods
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    Yes
    Since the next game pack will be after 2 Expansion packs and 2 stuff packs (we've had Discover University and Tiny Living since Realm of Magic, and if the road map image is in order, we're getting another expansion and the Arts and Crafts/Knitting pack before the next game pack) I think that will be time enough since the last Occult expansion for a new one. :wink:

If they'd released Werewolves in March/this month, I could see where that might feel a bit bunched up.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,958 Member
    Maybe
    I'd say its not on top of my list but it'd be fun to have them eventually in some form of pack
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Maybe
    I don't really understand the hype around werewolves, I'd much prefer fairies, genies, or elves, but werewolves aren't completely out of the picture for me.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    No
    I'm not crazy about them and rarely played their previous versions so they aren't something I'm looking for. I'd prefer fairies or dragons.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Yes
    Yes please or at least by the fall of this year.
  • GenerationSimmerGenerationSimmer Posts: 210 Member
    No
    I don't like occults in my game, but I wish EA would atleast give us an option to turn them off if we want to.
    Then I really wouldn't mind the packs for occults, because most of the time I really like the CAS and B&B and I don't mind buying a pack only for that. But I won't buy it if it will spawn werewolves in my game when I have 100% realistic gameplay and I can not do anything to stop that.
    πŸ‘‹πŸ» Hi, my name is Domi / πŸ“ Brindleton Bay πŸ’›Legacy Player πŸ””FOLLOW ON: TWITTER / TUMBLR
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    Yes
    Yes please. If not next, then at least by the end of the year.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    Maybe
    I'd voted maybe because while I'm not interested in it myself, I know a lot of people are and I'd love to see them happy with this release. <3
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • Andyzhang2896Andyzhang2896 Posts: 58 Member
    No
    Not a fans of occults, but there should be an option to toggle on and off the occult part of a pack since I heard some occult pack like Vampire have good CAS, I also want to buy Get to Work but didn't do it solely because there's alien in it.
  • FoxInSocksFoxInSocks Posts: 18 Member
    I was really excited with the ghost hunting related options in the last voting and I'm really disappointed that we got something like knitting. I'm hoping that they bring more of the "non human" aspect to the game. As much as I like the ROM pack, I wish it was a broader topic instead of JUST witches. I wouldn't want a whole pack dedicated to werewolves like they did with witches and vampires, but I'd like them in my game without having to mod them in.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    edited April 2020
    Maybe
    I'm pretty worried they would just end up being slight variations of vampires.
  • SinaMegapolisSinaMegapolis Posts: 244 Member
    Maybe
    logion wrote: Β»
    I'm pretty worried they would just end up being slight variations of vampires.

I mean they did Vampires very nicely so even if they do end up being slight variations of them we'll have mods and CC to the rescue
  • SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    Yes
    Absolutely! I've been waiting for werewolves since launch, and I've been really excited for them since "Vampires" dropped!! Plus, no proper Urban Fantasy or Gothic Horror setting is complete without werewolves. It's just not.
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    Maybe
    I can't say I particularly care? But, eh, sure, could be fun.
  • mock68mock68 Posts: 696 Member
    No
    I've just got no interest in werewolves and don't see a use for them in my game.
    I'd rather see something new and of use..
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Yes
    I am hoping for werewolves this year and I am glad to see I'm not the only one. I have been waiting for them for so long now it almost hurts. My vampire needs a pet rival. Fingers crossed!
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Maybe
    Ive never really messed with werewolves, but I would give it a shot.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    edited April 2020
    No
    Not a fans of occults, but there should be an option to toggle on and off the occult part of a pack since I heard some occult pack like Vampire have good CAS, I also want to buy Get to Work but didn't do it solely because there's alien in it.

Yes. I want occult sims in some of my saves but there are also times when I only want to play realism. Or perhaps I want spellcasters and not the rest. The option to switch occult sims on and off would be great, we could each set up the game how we want it.
    Post edited by Mariefoxprice83 on
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    Maybe
    There's things I'd rather see before werewolves (cars, farming, a memory system that isn't hidden in the screenshot manager--who even uses that?--better babies, better romance, prom, midlife crises, bachelor parties, bridal showers, baby showers, weddings with actual bridesmaids and best men and parents giving speeches, and of course Into the Future 2).

But I do want to see werewolves.
    But I don't want the "is good at finding collectibles" werewolves of TS3 those were boring, and I'd love to see the option to make them actually wolflike, instead of just hairy. Like how Vampires got a huge range of customisation, I want that for werewolves.
    wJbomAo.png
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,381 Member
    edited April 2020
    No
    I love occults, but werewolves have never interested me, not in movies or TV series either. I don't even know what I would do with them. I guess I'd have to think of something, like giving Vlad some werewolf slaves... or not, he's already decided to have Bella Goth as his bloodbag & maid.
  • Lizzy62301Lizzy62301 Posts: 1 New Member
    Yes
    I think it would be cool to have also add zombies and other mythical creatures. Like unicorns, gods, shapeshifters.
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Yes
    Hopefully they're done well.