Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Show me your coolest vampires! (2020)

Hello everyone!

For all the fans of the Vampires Gamepack, which ones are your favorite vampires? They can be either original creations or townie makeovers, and you can show both their human and dark forms! :)

To start the discussion, here goes my version of Count Vlad Straud! Cannot wait to see your immortals! ^^

ntUf12p.png

Comments

• WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,756 Member

Hello. This is one of my favourite vampires, Kio Nightmear.
    QmZZ4Q4.png
    Kio is a very sweet natured vampire who is fascinated by human food. He is a talented cook and dreams of being a top chef. Before coming to the human world he lived a very sheltered life in the Under Realm (underground world of vampires, demons and monsters) and took a while to adjust, but he's getting on much better now he's realised the sky isn't a huge monster trying to eat him.
    He is still rather naïve when it comes to human customs (apparently humans love cakes containing chocolate or berries, but not raw meat) and can come across as a bit socially odd. However, he always means well and feels wracked with guilt if he even squashes a bug!
    He worries a lot about accidently scaring people and tries to hide his vampiric features, though the sunglasses are also because he can't see very well in daylight (can see extremely well in the dark though).
    His traits are Erratic, Loner and Good. :)
  • SimyimSimyim Posts: 142 Member
    Very cool creation! Love his name and story too! :):) (So sorry for the late reply, I was off for some months!)
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,756 Member
    edited August 2020
    No worries. Glad you like him.
    I like your new Vlad's hairstyle :)