Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Last Landgraab

So, I rarely play premades. I do keep an eye on them though in ‚Manage Worlds‘ and when I notice they are getting older I go into ‚Manage Households‘ and add a toddler. There are just a few names I like to keep around in some of my saves. Anyway, when I checked in this particular save I noticed that I was down to the very last Landgraab, which I found intriguing. Turns out this guy is not your typical Landgraab.

IvnANBe.jpg

Nathan is Cheerful, Childish and Good and his aspiration is Freelance Botanist. I don’t plan on playing him very long, but I want him to have a girlfriend which will become his wife so that he can continue the Landgraab family line. Apparently the game agrees, because shortly after I started playing him this started to happen.

0BkIyKY.jpg

Yes, these ladies just showed up. From all the ladies he has met, I narrowed it down to 3 that he really gets along with and who are still single. And I guess because he is not my Sim I am having a hard time making a choice. Usually when I can’t make a choice I just leave the household alone and come back at a later time, but then I thought, maybe a poll could help. So if you have an opinion, please cast a vote (and perhaps leave a comment) for the future Mrs Landgraab.

Alicia Mitchell
Traits: Loves Outdoors, Lazy, Bookworm
Aspiration: Friend of the World

URD3Bbr.jpg
CvsG6Ge.jpg

Joyce Champagne

Traits: Lazy, Foodie, Music Lover
Aspiration: Party Animal

WkWEqkM.jpg
CsXfleY.jpg

Kristyn Hopson

Traits: Outgoing, Perfectionst, Bookworm
Aspiration: Bestselling Author

MnkNVPt.jpg
umuTlbg.jpg
If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...

The Last Landgraab 77 votes

Alicia Mitchell
28%
candystormBloosmooloubyloulouAquariusMomspice3stephanie132392Girklannaliese39barbiegoesWaytoomanyUIDsbeadierturtleRinellieHuiiie_07joRN1414AmandèleEdithVDaepheneHarleyQuinnGirlLunarChanelKimmer 22 votes
Joyce Champagne
24%
Frn0731KelleygirljuliebbzMeteoraStormLizzychicagoPlumbobCrossingSindocatDoloresGreyColton147147RedShoe7calaprfyVivi_WillowTreePeppermixKaronGordyKellogg_J_Kelloggfaeriedustegallerysims4Coffeecrumblecake 19 votes
Kristyn Hopson
46%
SimmervilleCamkatkeekee53Strangerthanelanorbretonfruitsbasket101sekojranataydevSimmindipitySajahiPenguinFoopKathykinsKarababy52SimsLovinLycanNationalPokedexEnkiSchmidtOldeseadoggeMDianaSimsmusteniEmmp 36 votes

Comments

• beadierturtlebeadierturtle Posts: 295 Member
    Alicia Mitchell
    Which one brought the fruitcake?
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    edited April 2020
    None of them, there was no Welcome Wagon. Nathan was born in that mansion.
    Edit: Just to clarify, Nathan is the son of Geoffrey and Nancy Landgraab and the much younger brother of Malcolm Landgraab. They are all dead now in this save.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required

we all try ...
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    Kristyn Hopson
    I like Kristyn. I think their personalities would mesh well and she just has that classic Landgraab look to me.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
    Alicia Mitchell

Wait, so three random eligible hotties just show up at his door? Wow, it is good to be the king.

Alicia. I think her love of outdoors would compliment his botanist pursuit.

Wait, so three random eligible hotties just show up at his door? Wow, it is good to be the king.

Alicia. I think her love of outdoors would compliment his botanist pursuit.

Yes! That's why I got such a kick out of it. For the last couple of days Nathan has rarely been home alone. I guess Affluista Mansion is a real chick magnet (pretty sure they are all very eager to redecorate). :D

we all try ...
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited April 2020
    Joyce Champagne
    Champagne sounds so much like a family name that would marry into a Landgraab. Also, she's blond... so... it would continue the "hair color" trend on Landgraabs. I think the only other haircolor i've seen on a landgraab was white and ginger. And, what about Johnny Zest? He's dead too? I like to marry him to Holly Vinedal, cuz it happened once randomly, and I always name their child Lemon Zest, cuz why not?! haha
    Karon wrote: »
    Champagne sounds so much like a family name that would marry into a Landgraab. Also, she's blond... so... it would continue the "hair color" trend on Landgraabs. I think the only other haircolor i've seen on a landgraab was white and ginger. And, what about Johnny Zest? He's dead too? I like to marry him to Holly Vinedal, cuz it happened once randomly, and I always name their child Lemon Zest, cuz why not?! haha

Johnny recently passed away in this save. But not before he had a daughter named Lemony Zest. :) She's already married, but that did not stop her from also showing up (uninvited) at Nathan's house.

we all try ...
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    Kristyn Hopson
    Ooh, I'm a little torn, I quite like all of them...I mean, Joyce feels like she would fit that typical Landgraab aesthetic, and Alicia is super cute and might get them to go on vacations more. But I think Kristyn is my favorite. Outgoing and cheerful make a great combination, and marrying into the Langraab fortune might let her quit her mixology job and finally work on becoming an author like she wants!
    Alicia Mitchell
    I think we're missing out on what could be a fun experiment.

What if we were to invent some sort of contests they could compete in to win the position of the wife of the final Landgrab?
  • Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,453 Member
    Joyce Champagne
    Why not all three? o:)
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
    I think we're missing out on what could be a fun experiment.

What if we were to invent some sort of contests they could compete in to win the position of the wife of the final Landgrab?

A contest where the prize is a baggage-free, handsome bachelor, a mansion and §200,00 to redecorate. That's probably why the ladies kept showing up at his doorstep - to sign up! :D If the results were closer I would probably have to resort to that. I will give it until tomorrow, but Kristyn looks like the front-runner and I am not mad about that. The weird thing is though, I thought as soon as I published the poll I would have a favourite and think "Well, this was unnecessary", but I still like all of them and I am glad I did it. The two ladies who don't make it will still get some love in my game (just not from Nathan). I am already working on their "consolation prizes".

we all try ...
    Why not all three? o:)

Because giving a guy with a mansion and §200,000, who did not have to work a day in his life, a harem on top of that is just wrong. It will remain the Affluista Mansion, not the Playboy Mansion. :D

we all try ...
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Kristyn Hopson
    Have found that lazy = parasite, so voted for the one that isn't.
  • CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Alicia Mitchell
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Kristyn Hopson
    And has a devious look now that I think about it. Fits right in with the clan.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Joyce Champagne
    I'm onto the 5th generation of Landgraabs and I try to keep them blonde.
  • PeppermixPeppermix Posts: 231 Member
    Joyce Champagne
    Joyce. She’s the only blonde. I want the Landgraabs to have blonde hair in every generation, just like I try to keep the Goths dark haired.

Kristyn looks beautiful, but she doesn’t look like a nice person to me.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    edited April 2020
    Kristyn Hopson
    When I saw Kristyn's face I was like, oh yeah that one.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    Alicia Mitchell
    She looks very cute and seems like the most suitable for Nathan, he's a freelance botanist and she loves outdoors. The other two seem like too high maintenance for him.
  • gallerysims4gallerysims4 Posts: 267 Member
    Joyce Champagne
    Joyce is the only blonde sim in that mix so she fits in with the Landgraabs
    Feel free to check out my Instagram where I post pictures of my Sims 4 Legacy at https://instagram.com/gallery.sims4

Check out some Weekly CAS Challenges here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/976290/weekly-cas-challenges

My SimLit Stories: https://gallerysims4.wixsite.com/simlit
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Joyce Champagne
    Joyce fits the Landgraab theme the most IMO. Her traits, her look, even her lovely last name. I can see her quit her hard job so she can throw luxury parties with lots of music, dancing and nice food.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
    I like Alicia - she's the most beautiful IMO and her "Loves the Outdoors" trait meshes with Nathan's aspiration to be a gardener. (Is Alicia in the gallery, perchance? I really like her exotic look.) However, I can see why Kristyn is winning - she does look like she'd fit in with the rich Landgraab lifestyle pretty well.

Alicia is just a game-generated townie I gave a makeover a while ago (as are the other ladies), probably because she was wearing the eyeball ring (my nemesis. I am currently testing a theory. The more I complain about the ring, the more it shows up in my game. But that is a conspiracy for another day). What? Sorry, I get distracted. She is currently not on the gallery because I usually don't upload townies.

we all try ...
    Alicia Mitchell
    I like Alicia - she's the most beautiful IMO and her "Loves the Outdoors" trait meshes with Nathan's aspiration to be a gardener. (Is Alicia in the gallery, perchance? I really like her exotic look.) However, I can see why Kristyn is winning - she does look like she'd fit in with the rich Landgraab lifestyle pretty well.

Alicia is just a game-generated townie I gave a makeover a while ago (as are the other ladies), probably because she was wearing the eyeball ring (my nemesis. I am currently testing a theory. The more I complain about the ring, the more it shows up in my game. But that is a conspiracy for another day). What? Sorry, I get distracted. She is currently not on the gallery because I usually don't upload townies.

Alicia is the best.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Joyce Champagne
    Joyce - she's the blonde.
  • CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Alicia Mitchell
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.