Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

πŸ’œ Quick Creativity CAS Challenge πŸ’œ GLovelysQCC

Comments

• DeaSimmer0DeaSimmer0 Posts: 50 Member
    Another great one Lisa! Almost finishing to upload ❀️❀️ have a great weekend everyone!!
    Heyy I uploaded my entry!
    This is the twitter post:https://twitter.com/deasimmer/status/1256464453383737345
    "We are covering the Fashion Show of San Myshuno, and it's crowded there,right Christie?" "Oh yes Brian, every fashion icon is here today for the first appearance of Nikki Jewel, the new face on fashion business, it is a brilliant 9y old girl.
    Harley is modeling 8 outfits today. Strongly inspired by Coco Chanel, Nikki created looks that empower women. The "Power Up" collection shows colorful suits, skirts, trousers with some bespoke patterns. And it's starting now!"
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/E30BD76F8C3911EA8FDA5DA213C1DFCC?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=DeaSimmer0&max=50&maxis=false
  • CatharinaSophiaCatharinaSophia Posts: 98 Member
    @GLovely1 another great challenge! I have two questions though. As a non-native I have no idea what you mean with "bottle" in this context & neither does Google Translate (I feel so dumb rn)
    Next, add another sim to be the "model" of whatever fashion line you want to produce and "bottle".
    Also, can I add just 1 model, or can I add more?
  • GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 793 Member
    Hi @CatharinaSophia :) I was considering not using that rhyming word as it is like a slang saying. It means if there is something you like or you've created you would love it if you could bottle it up and sell it lol πŸ˜‚ I hope that clears up this word for you and as far as models go, the number you choose is up to you πŸ’œ Have fun creating!

I'm soo excited to see your latest entry @DeaSimmer0 ! I'll be heading to twitter and gallery right after this πŸ‘ "Power Up" is an awesome name for your, I mean Nikki Jewel's, collection!
    Please join my πŸ’œ Quick Creativity Challenge πŸ’œ forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Flash5Flash5 Posts: 105 Member
    Awesome challenge again @GLovely1 <3 Looking forward to seeing all the entries already. I've remembered to post a link to mine this week (first time for everything!). Have fun everyone, do have a go, nothing to lose and a pack giveaway to possibly win!!

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/000A72D38C7B11EA81505DA213C1DFCC
  • LucewithloveLucewithlove Posts: 14 New Member
    For photos, see my Twitter post: https://twitter.com/LuceWithLove/status/1256957655895150592 πŸ’œ

Tanya, Lucy and Delaney are three best friends starting their own fashion brand of organic boho clothing. They all live and breathe the brand they created! Tanya is the brain behind the operation, deling with administrative and the business aspect of things. She is a perfectionist who loves organising everything is spreadsheats and does not shy away from paperwork. Lucy handles the business from a creative perspective, designing the pieces and taking photographs. However, the other two are very involved in the design process as well, giving Lucy ideas and feedback. Delaney is in charge of marketing and models most of the clothing, but Tanya also jumps on camera sometimes! While Delaney is not usually someone who likes to share the spotlight, she is happy to pose along with her friend.

The brand, called Bella Organica, represents what all the girls stand for: clothing made without harm to the planet and any of its inhabitants. Its aesthetic is inspired by bohemian vibes and touches of Sulani culture, where Delaney grew up. The girls visit Sulani a couple times a year to take photos for their website and marketing materials, but since they are working to reduce the carbon footprint of their brand, they have been substituting some of these trips for studio photoshoots lately. The brand is slowly growing online and the girls are starting to look for brick and mortar shop quarters in San Myshuno, where they now all live in a shared appartment, from which they work non-stop!

Like in any group of friends working together, there are moments of conflict between the two. Since Delaney has quite a jealous personality, she sometimes can't help but feel left out - Lucy and Tanya have known each other for longer and to Delaney, it seems like their jobs are more important to the business than hers. Delaney's doubts are, of course, unfounded, as she is crucial to Bella Organica, but Tanya's hot-headedness can sometimes translate Delaney's jealousy into heated arguments. Thankfully, both always make up no later than next morning over breakfast.

Thank you so much for this week's challenge, I have had so much fun creating Tanya, Lucy and Delaney, coming up with their story and dressing them in outfits that represent their brand and I hope you like them as much as I do! πŸ’œ
    Also, this is the link to the gallery for my entry! https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/47D580A28D4A11EA8319335C231BF121?category=households&searchtype=item_name&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=Bella%20organica&max=50&maxis=false
    I decided to create a modern day version of Dizzy Tremaine, Drizella Tremaine and Evie (from Descendants/Disney). Recently I read an interview with a fashion trend follower (and predictor) who predicted the next fashion shows would feature recycled and reused materials, because people can't just go out and buy new clothes. Now I think that might be a little too apocalyptic, but I love me some over the top stories (I do think we should be more aware of our purchase habits though).

Deena loves fashion, and she reuses a lot of materials for her designs. Eva actually supports her ideas, whereas her mother Tammy is in it for the fame and the money. You can find the household here: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/5C4A37DF8D4211EA8996335C231BF121
    Pictures and descriptions are in the spoiler, I haven't found a way to size them down yet ;)
    kE3CFfm.png
    Here you can see Deena working on some new designs.
    bCKTPrW.png
    Eva really loves modeling the designs Deena creates. Her fair looks took Deena's brand Cycle Up & Shine to the next level in a really short period of time.
    R0ymdvv.png
    Tammy is striking a fierce pose, hoping to get noticed by even bigger brands. Do you think she'll succeed, or will her desire to be rich and famous be her downfall?
  • MenaBuchnerMenaBuchner Posts: 179 Member
    Check out this household in The Sims 4 Gallery! - Erin Sullivan started her career as a high fashion model but has now made a very successful career as a fashion designer & photographer. Her first range is called "Glamourous Oldies" with her mother, Bea, as the primary model. Having found a big gap in the market for the mature man & woman, Erin is showing them some love & is sure this will be a huge success! Look out for it in your favorite stores soon! #Model #Fashion #GLovelysQCC #Elders#NoCC #MB #Skilled
    https://ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/142167B88D7511EA88131F067F591854?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=MenaBuchner&max=50&maxis=false
  • sadie_lalalasadie_lalala Posts: 21 Member
    Thank you for another amazing challenge! <3

When Alasca LaMode started to lose her sight in her teenage years, people told her she could not pursue her dream of designing clothes. 50 years later, Alasca became famous with her clothing line "Blind Phoenix". She creates fashion that stands out optically as well as physically which she achieves by using many colours, different materials and tactile stimuli (buttons, chains, zippers, studs, layers etc.). That way also visually impaired sims can appreciate her designs.

Alasca is a bit "out there" but honestly that's what it takes to become a good extraordinary designer. Just like herself, her models are known to always have colourful hair. Besides that, her models are every shape and size. With the motto "You don't have to look like a model to be a model." she likes to hire personalities that are a bit "different" than what society expects.

And by the way.. who said that elders don't know what teenagers are into? Alasca's designs are loved by sims of every age group who aren't afraid to embrace who they are.

kgx3NpQ.png
    RqFFGXm.png
    FluhFBd.png

You can find them here on the gallery: https://ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/E24AB9968D9A11EA8664F1287B923A97?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=sadie_lalala&max=50&maxis=false

Have a lovely day! <3
    I decided to create a modern day version of Dizzy Tremaine, Drizella Tremaine and Evie (from Descendants/Disney). Recently I read an interview with a fashion trend follower (and predictor) who predicted the next fashion shows would feature recycled and reused materials, because people can't just go out and buy new clothes. Now I think that might be a little too apocalyptic, but I love me some over the top stories (I do think we should be more aware of our purchase habits though).

Deena loves fashion, and she reuses a lot of materials for her designs. Eva actually supports her ideas, whereas her mother Tammy is in it for the fame and the money. You can find the household here: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/5C4A37DF8D4211EA8996335C231BF121
    Pictures and descriptions are in the spoiler, I haven't found a way to size them down yet ;)
    kE3CFfm.png
    Here you can see Deena working on some new designs.
    bCKTPrW.png
    Eva really loves modeling the designs Deena creates. Her fair looks took Deena's brand Cycle Up & Shine to the next level in a really short period of time.
    R0ymdvv.png
    Tammy is striking a fierce pose, hoping to get noticed by even bigger brands. Do you think she'll succeed, or will her desire to be rich and famous be her downfall?

Also, I uploaded some more info here today: https://catharina-sophia.tumblr.com/post/617196990446632960/cycle-up-shine-household-family-size-3-1-elder. In case you would like to read a book again =D
  • PatriPatri Posts: 83 Member
    I just uploaded my creation to the gallery 🀭
    Name: "Townie Style"; ID ORIGIN: Patridifusa
    https://www.ea.com/es-es/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/7D1A505A8E2E11EA8804D8331C484446?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Patridifusa&max=50&maxis=false

πŸ™ˆπŸ˜…
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Uploaded mine to the gallery! I'm in a bit of a rush, so I don't have time to post the links, but it's there (I changed my Origin ID to correspond with my YouTube channel, so my Origin ID is MissThunderCloud now).
    funny-gifs20.gif

• PipaPillarPipaPillar Posts: 2 New Member
    My daughter actually took on this little challenge. She LOVES fashion and creating Sims. :smiley: We've uploaded her fashionista roomies to the Gallery. Hope you like what she's done! https://www.canva.com/design/DAD7WZPHJgQ/8z69AGvQFkqHDClTZWtThA/view?utm_content=DAD7WZPHJgQ&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=sharebutton <---- I don't know if that link works, and I don't know how to upload pictures here yet. lol Any tips??? :smile:
  • PipaPillarPipaPillar Posts: 2 New Member
    OH!!! Just read on here you have to have a certain number of posts and/or points to post links and pictures and what not. Ok. Gotcha. Guess I need to get to postin'. :smile: At any rate, the name here is PipaPillar, but it's my daughter's account. This is WEDO-games from Twitter and YouTube. *waves* Gotta get all this straightened out because before my hubby and I started on the YouTube thing, I just let my daughter create an EA account to Sim with, even though I definitely Sim more than her! lol I just wanted her to feel special by having something. This was YEARS ago. Anyhow, thanks again for the challenge. Hopefully we can try another one soon.
    edited May 2020
    @PipaPillar on page 4 of this thread (about halfway) you can find a link to a picture posting tutorial (https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/830602/tutorial-how-to-upload-pictures-to-this-forum/p1) and on this page https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/802325/helpful-links-for-playing-and-creating-in-sims-4 you can find info on member requirements.
    For New Members :
    You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then have an Avi picture, post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly and have quotes appear in grey boxes . This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest
    I'll have to give @GLovely1 credit for my knowledge, I didn't know how to do it either :)

@GLovely1 I still don't get how you got clickable text (for example 'click here' and then you can click there and there's a working link attached to it)
  • GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 793 Member
    edited May 2020
    I'm excited to share fabulous news for this week's passion for fashion creations! Please share some happy congratulations to @sadie_lalala for receiving a Maxis Fave on her Fashion Designer and Models household ✨ [img][/img]eeMvmI6.jpg

Thanks again @MenaBuchner @Flash5 @Lucewithlove @PipaPillar @nerdfashion @patri and @CatharinaSophia for sharing your beautifully imaginative fashion brands and styles this week! I loved the direction you all took this challenge and you've made it difficult for the judges to narrow down to just 2 winners πŸ’œ They're almost done though so I should be able to announce winners tomorrow!

Thanks @CatharinaSophia for helping @PipaPillar on where to find how to post images and also about the link to the rules to gain member status. And here's some directions to help you with making clickable links ~ First you need to type the words you want to be linked. Next you need to left click & hold the mouse to select all the words. Then click the tool above that looks like a chain next to the smile emoji. Last, paste the link address in the pop up box and click "ok". The words should be clickable after you post. ;) Try it and let me know if you have more questions πŸ’œ

Back soon with announcements!

Post edited by GLovely1 on
    Please join my πŸ’œ Quick Creativity Challenge πŸ’œ forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Flash5Flash5 Posts: 105 Member
    Yay!! Huge congrats @sadie_lalala for a well deserved Maxis fave!! <3
    edited May 2020
    Well, @GLovely1 lemme see if it works. Also @sadie_lalala congrats on the maxis fave!

^
    Ha, I guess it did, thanks!
    Huge congratulations to @sadie_lalala πŸ’œ I loved your entry so much and this is really well deserved 😍 I can’t wait to see who the winners are πŸ™Š
  • MenaBuchnerMenaBuchner Posts: 179 Member
    Congratulations @sadie_lalala on your Maxis Fav!
  • sadie_lalalasadie_lalala Posts: 21 Member
    @GLovely1 @Flash5 @CatharinaSophia @Lucewithlove @MenaBuchner
    Thank you guys for your lovely words! <3
    As every week I just loved every single one of your entries! You are all so talented and looking at all your different creations and seeing how everyone interpret the challenge differently is a thing I'm looking forward to every week. Thank you for this little community lovelies! <3
  • CJSimmieCJSimmie Posts: 310 Member
    Congrats @sadie_lalala !!!
  • PatriPatri Posts: 83 Member
    Congrats for maxis sadie_lalala! 😊
    Congratulations again @sadie_lalala your story was very creative and special! ❀️❀️

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top