Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

πŸ’œ Quick Creativity CAS Challenge πŸ’œ GLovelysQCC

Comments

• CatharinaSophiaCatharinaSophia Posts: 98 Member
    This was such an amazing challenge! You can find my household here: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/DCD2B9787C9A11EA8610F2ED66B80B86 (gallery ID: CatharinaSophia). I tried to summarize the story as well as I could, but you can find a link to the longer version in the comments (and here: https://catharina-sophia.tumblr.com/post/615180280194596864/doe-household-family-size-3)
    Can't wait to see next weeks' challenge, I really love the ideas!
  • paulapg89paulapg89 Posts: 20 Member
    Hi everyone! I just posted my first entry. Since I canΒ΄t figure out how to post pictures, hereΒ΄s a link to her gallery page!
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/083DF15D7D0311EA84F1F2ED66B80B86?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=paulapg89&max=50&maxis=false
  • PatriPatri Posts: 84 Member
    I just uploaded it to the gallery; Name: "Sooo innocent ... or not"; ID ORIGIN: Patridifusa
    https://www.ea.com/es-es/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/086398FA7D0611EA80D13A0A7F8BC425?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Patridifusa&max=50&maxis=false

My "sweet" sim 😊
    Oh, no!πŸ™€ I forgot to remove the gallery poses😩 ... do I have to upload it again?
  • GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 797 Member
    There are so many wonderful entries again this weekend! Thanks for going for it and creating some mysteries that really reeled me in and made me want to find out more! There's still a little time to get creative in CAS so if you're reading this please feel free to join in the fun. Ends Monday @ noon MST :)

@Patri if you'd like to keep the one you shared in the gallery and also share same without a pose that would be fantastic.

Love, hugs & happy creating always! πŸ’œ
    Please join my πŸ’œ Quick Creativity Challenge πŸ’œ forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Here's my mysterious family:

q49qT2Z.png

When they're not saving the world, they're having fun in their homeland of Sulani!
    frlfZrq.png

6Q5bHQa.png

pgj9XRA.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Your spoiler images are beautiful & fun @pammiechick ;) Thanks for sharing them!

I want to say a big thank you all again for sharing such interesting, original & creative sim mysteries this past weekend! Now to reveal my little mystery ... yes, of course this is another prize round thanks to last week's winner @Carolcolors ;) She chose to roll her win over to this weekend's challenge πŸ’œ Right now the judges are hard at work again reviewing each submission and I'll announce the winner, hopefully tomorrow, so stay tuned!
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    GLovely1 wrote: Β»
    Your spoiler images are beautiful & fun @pammiechick ;) Thanks for sharing them!

I want to say a big thank you all again for sharing such interesting, original & creative sim mysteries this past weekend! Now to reveal my little mystery ... yes, of course this is another prize round thanks to last week's winner @Carolcolors ;) She chose to roll her win over to this weekend's challenge πŸ’œ Right now the judges are hard at work again reviewing each submission and I'll announce the winner, hopefully tomorrow, so stay tuned!

Super excited!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• sadie_lalalasadie_lalala Posts: 21 Member
    So excited! I loved to see all the different sims on the gallery. Everyone did such an amazing job! I'm thinking about starting a save file with all these extraordinary sims in one world. :smiley:
    Thank you @GLovely1 for creating another imagination-sparking challenge! <3 :blush:
    challenges like this are so much fun! And you get to see what amazing sim other peeps make and they are all so cool!! Cant wait to see what this weekend will bring :smiley:
    edited April 2020
    Thank you for your friendly, fun comments and enthusiasm for this challenge @paulapg89 @sadie_lalala @nerdfashion and everyone else participating in the weekend fun with me here! I hope we can keep this challenge growing together because we need all the fun, creative distractions we can get right now!

After our 5 judges reviewed all entries it really was a close race again ~ Please celebrate every entry because the judges and I could tell you all put so much thought & creativity into your entries πŸ’œ Drumrollllllll now announcing @cfenners as the overall winner who has won the Tiny Living Stuff Pack! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‡πŸŽˆ Hurray! Here's the gallery image of this mysterious, unique household:
    [img][/img]TNQlCAF.jpg

Please check in here tomorrow after 4 pm MST for the creative direction for our third #GLovelysQCC πŸ’œ Stay safe and happy creating always!
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• DeaSimmer0DeaSimmer0 Posts: 50 Member
    Coooongratulationsssssssssssssss! yaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Congrats to the winner!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• DeaSimmer0DeaSimmer0 Posts: 50 Member
    They were truly gorgeous and mesmerizing! This was very fun! I can't wait what challenge you're bringing us this weekend! =)
    Congratulations @cfenners!! They look so cool!
    Congrats @cfenners, Tiny Living is an amazing pack! I can't wait to see what challenge you'll bring us next @GLovely1!
  • Flash5Flash5 Posts: 105 Member
    Awesome! Huge congratulations @cfenners - a really great entry & worthy winner!! <3

Well done to everyone else too, all the entries were so much fun & so much thought put into them. Can't wait for today's new challenge. x
  • cfennerscfenners Posts: 3 New Member
    Thank you to the judges for choosing my family, I was so delighted to log into the Sims late last night after a rubbish day of work to see my family had won the challenge. It was a real pick-me-up! Thank you everyone else for your kinds words, your congratulations, and your support! Looking forward to playing with my new pack and supporting these fun challenges moving forward xxx
    THIRD WEEKEND CHALLENGE!

Creative Direction & Rules:

This third QCC is all about the seasons. Winter, spring, summer or fall. Which is the one season that you personally love most of all? This weekend it's time to speak it's name whether it's your personal favorite in real life or the way your favorite season looks in game. For this challenge, please create one original household that is modeling your favorite season's look & style. Sure, the clothes should suit but also the description to boot! In other words, write as many reasons as you can to explain why your this particular season's biggest fan ;) Is it the activities, the temperature, the seasonal holidays or something more? Tell us which season you most adore. Your household can be just one sim or a combination of sims of various ages and can include pets. Let your love for whatever weather be your guide on this creative weekend ride! Be sure to include the hashtag #GLovelysQCC in your description before you upload to the gallery.
    Deadline ~ Monday 4/20 12:00PM MST πŸ’œ

Rules:
    1. Design every outfit category for every sim in the household. The first category, Everyday, should represent your season but also try to design each outfit category according to your season.
    2. Give at least 1 sim the "loves outdoors" trait.
    3. Write your creation description according to the above guide.
    4. NoCC and no defaults (defaults replace the original Maxis skin/eyes but are not officially tagged as CC).
    5. Only Maxis poses.
    6. Reuploaded/Copied creations will be disqualified.
    7. Have a blast creating for our gallery and forum friends!

You can enter with or without having the seasons game pack. Remember to post pictures, screenshots (limit 3) and the link to your creation in the gallery here too! Please tag #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

Stay safe at home and happy creating always lovelies! πŸ’œ
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

Congrats @cfenners ! Enjoy the that fatastic pack!😊
    Ummm!!!! It's like the challenge "not so berry" version: "yes so weather" πŸ€”πŸ€”
    Interesting!😊 I don't know if I'll have time, but I'll try!πŸ˜‰
    That's cool @Patri ~ I attempted the not so berry challenge but never even got past the first "minty" one lol πŸ˜‚ I'm not aware of this weather part of that challenge but it sounds like fun if it reminds you of my little write up here 😍 I hope you'll find some time to try this one too!

I did say not all of these weekend challenges were going to be prize rounds however I decided since I still have a City Living game code it needs to go to another creative simming friend here ;) Prize round is now activated again! Good luck and have fun creating! πŸ’œ
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Mayr02Mayr02 Posts: 1 New Member
    I use the legacy version and I can't use the gallery, so I can't participate right? πŸ™
    @GLovely1 can you do a challenge next week that doesn't inspire me? I have too many ideas and now I have to choose one idea (and CL might be on the line here) :'(
  • sadie_lalalasadie_lalala Posts: 21 Member
    congrats to the winner! Those sims looked truly mysterious. Well deserved! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top