Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

πŸ’œ Quick Creativity CAS Challenge πŸ’œ GLovelysQCC

Comments

• CatharinaSophiaCatharinaSophia Posts: 98 Member
    Hi lovelies! I'm back for another challenge! Meet Varden.

Varden just needed to use the loo, but when he stepped outside the surroundings had changed. Curious as he is, Varden started to explore. He lost count of the days he’d been spying on some werewolves, just like the young werewolf in the tree had lost count on the days he'd been spying on the beautiful spellcaster in the bush below him.

Still unsure of his feelings about the werewolves and unsure of how to deal with the situation, Varden suddenly felt a gust of wind and a hairy sensation near his leg. Startled, he looked aside, only to see a blond, gorgeous guy crouched next to him.

'Hi stranger, Derek is the name.', he said with a husky voice.

r8Qo0y6.jpg
  • GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 793 Member
    edited July 2022
    πŸ’œ 61st WEEK CHALLENGE! πŸ’œ

If you've been with me and these QCC's from the beginning, I'm sure you've got an inkling on what direction I'm taking us all. It's towards the new EP that's got many of us squealing ;). I always get hyped whenever there's something new coming from The Sims so of course High School Clubs is the focus of our whims this week!

Ahh the innocence of high school ~ So many of our "firsts" happened here and I hope you have many good memories of school which help to balance out the drama and awkwardness of it all too! ;)

Creative Direction & Rules:

Your inspiration is both simple and complex. The halls of any high school and the people inhabiting them from approximately 8am to 4pm. If one were a fly on the wall of these halls, what would we see? Teens of all sizes, shapes, colors, styles and attitudes trying to make the grade in both school and life learning. Clubs are a great place for teens to hopefully find a sense of belonging.

Your Challenge:

Create a new high school type of club. For example, you could create the Champion Chess Club, the Drama Club, the Fleet Feet Running Club, the Passion for Fashion Club, etc. Or, set your imagination free & try creating a more unusual one that involves occults, games, specific Sims activities or items, etc. In your description, give your club an official name then write things like your club membership rules, dress code, types of activities members do, secret handshakes etc. Your household "club" can be up to 4 sims and can include teens through elders. Remember, there are all ages "working" in a high school so your club does not need to be an all teen group. The key is to focus on clubs that seem to fit into the high school world.

When finished, please upload your household to the gallery using the #QCC61 AND #GLovelysQCC hashtags.

Entries due by Friday 7/15/22 ~ However, it's very helpful to share your creations early so we can have some households full of aweSIM creativity to nominate for a Maxis Fav!

Rules:
    1. Create a household of up to 4 sims (teen - elder) that would fit into your made up high school club.
    2. Style your sims in your club's dress code.
    3. In your description name your club and tell us things like rules, activities, why the club was created, etc.
    4. Customized entries which include the use of poses and defaults (eye or skin) are permitted as "just for fun" entries only. Customized entries do not have an opportunity to earn a Maxis nomination or fav. In addition, custom entries would not qualify for prize round challenges.
    5. Re-uploaded entries, in other words entries copied from other simmers creations, will be disqualified.
    6. Have a blast creating for our forum and gallery friends!
    7. Please continue posting all your awesome extras like additional story line, pictures, screenshots (limit 4) and the link to your creation in the gallery here! Please tag #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

πŸ’œ We'll explore all of your High School Club sim households during our next QCC stream ~ Saturday 7/16/22 at 12:00 PM EST on my Twitch channel! πŸ’œ

Manic, Mayhem, Chaos and Grim Delights aplenty happened during our Werewolves Among Us Stream! 🐺 Check it out β†’

πŸ’œ Also, you're welcome to join us in Planet Sims Discord ~ Active link, just click the words πŸ’œ

I'm so excited to see what styles of clubs and cliques you dream up for this round my G Stream Team Family! Have FUN!
    Please join my πŸ’œ Quick Creativity Challenge πŸ’œ forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    My entry to the latest QCC: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/01F6B5FEFB1011EC8EAD0D4620ABDF1B

The Misfits - Welcome to The Misfits, a high school club where the only requirement is to be yourself. A club for those who always get picked last for the sports team, for those who feel unseen and misunderstood, for those who don't conform to society's rules and for those who don't fit in anywhere else. Who needs popularity when you have friends who will always accept and love you for who you are?

QkwdILN.jpg

WluQt6a.jpg

ZrJobUB.jpg

dcqlqik.jpg
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • SueSimmingSueSimming Posts: 42 Member
    https://www.ea.com/en-au/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/D975F386FDD711EC8C89C3BA0FA6E682?category=households&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=SueSimming&max=50&maxis=false

Knits Get Crazy Club
    Need extra credit for that uni application? Always wanted to walk around in a badly made sweater you knitted yourself? This club is for you! You'll need to wear something knitted(even in summer) if you want to be in this club but you won't just learn how to knit. Miss Knitskabob will teach you how to cook, cross stitch, do laundry & other life skills a teen will need once they are off to uni. Cross your index fingers twice like little knitting needles to greet a fellow member.
    https://www.ea.com/en-au/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/E6A38EB3FDD711EC8CB3C3BA0FA6E682?category=households&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=SueSimming&max=50&maxis=false

Better Tomorrow Club
    Mister Wurm knows a difficult teen is nothing but a misunderstood plant. Give the right amount of sunshine, water & love & watch them bloom. The Better Tomorrow Club is a garden & eco-living club that turns troubled teens around. Dress code: gloves, boots & apron with enough pockets for your tools. Teen will learn how to grow food, invent greener gadgets & save the world. Rub some dirt on your hand & slap your buddy on the back to show you are part of this club.
    I would just like to say that Maxis and EA can really truly give us more characters to work with. I need more space to write my Sims stories
  • Amuni50Amuni50 Posts: 112 Member
    My entry to the latest QCC: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/01F6B5FEFB1011EC8EAD0D4620ABDF1B

The Misfits - Welcome to The Misfits, a high school club where the only requirement is to be yourself. A club for those who always get picked last for the sports team, for those who feel unseen and misunderstood, for those who don't conform to society's rules and for those who don't fit in anywhere else. Who needs popularity when you have friends who will always accept and love you for who you are?

QkwdILN.jpg

WluQt6a.jpg

ZrJobUB.jpg

dcqlqik.jpg

I love your concept and your sims! Reminds me of a club my artsy friends and I created in high school β™₯
    edited July 2022
    Yeh, it's yours truly with her snack-issues again. I'd love to introduce y'all to the Grilled Cheese Club (better known as Club Sandwich). Their full story can also be read on my Tumblr.

It's most likely the biggest yet most joked about club in the entire school: the Grilled Cheese Club. Most people refer to it as Club Sandwich, because any sandwich with cheese on it gets celebrated. The club doesn't have many rules, but the VIP members have to wear grilled cheese colored clothing every day. And if a member goes a day without eating a grilled cheese, they get sent to the principal for detention to write a paper about a cheese of their choice.
    dLC9oVM.jpg

Arya Lovett was one of the first members of the club. She absolutely loves herself a proper grilled cheese - preferably with a sharp cheddar and dollop of hot sauce. If the bread has some proper grill marks, it absolutely makes her day. Oh - and the scars on her arm you ask? Yeah, apparently skin doesn’t get grill marks the same way bread does.
    m0SoTFF.jpg

Sonia Naveen basically breathes cheese. She prefers to eat both bandel cheese and kalimpong cheese with every meal, but she’s willing to compromise every now and then and opt for just one type of cheese per meal. No cheese isn’t up for discussion though.
    qkclZVP.jpg

Bryson Ritchie didn’t expect to be sucked into Club Sandwich. As an athlete he felt like he had to focus more on his food intake. He became a vegetarian, discovered the veggie-rich Indian cuisine... and kalari cheese. Kalari has become his nickname, as the cheese is very similar to his personality: crispy on the outside and gooey on the inside. To prove his dedication to the club he recently got a tattoo on his arm, representing the most basic yet important shape for grilled cheeses.
  • FireflyMoonWitchFireflyMoonWitch Posts: 21 Member
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/7481383D045311ED85FC24F9B64D6FEC

The "Help Our WoodLands" Conservation Club, also known as Club H.O.W.L. is actually a secret support group for werewolf teens in human high school.
    Nate is a popular, charismatic jock, and the de-facto Alpha, but is finding his patience (and popularity) tested by Kat.
    Kat is an ecopunk band geek that seems to spend more time in detention that out of it... and apparently is his Fated Mate?! As far as he's concerned, the Moon got it all wrong, but it's proving more difficult to convince his wolf side of this.
    Annie is an overachiever: Straight A Honour Student, Student Council President, and Head of the Debate Team, she is always flawless and in control. Or she was, until her werewolf bloodline got its claws into her. Now this monstrous heritage is threatening to destroy her perfectly ordered life. She's determined to apply her study skills to her condition until she can find a way to cure it.
    Joey is geeky and unpopular. Often overlooked, he spent lunchtimes alone in the IT room coding. But now he's a werewolf and a member of H.O.W.L., he has a group of super cool friends! If only he could find a way to make them all get along with each other...

My club doesn't have an official uniform, because they are all part of different cliques, and they don't really want to draw attention to their membership in H.O.W.L.. The only thing they have in common with each other is that they are all of werewolf bloodlines, and have started coming in to their powers. H.O.W.L. acts as a support group to help them manage their Fury - after all, nobody wants the existence of werewolves revealed because extra homework caused someone to go on a Rampage...
    edited July 2022
    πŸ’œ 62nd WEEK CHALLENGE! πŸ’œ

πŸ’₯🚨 PRIZE ROUND - HIGH SCHOOL YEARS EXPANSION GIVEAWAY 🚨πŸ’₯

I've had way too much fun seeing all of your creative high school clubs! So much so that I believe we need another round in the high school scene before we give this topic a reprieve πŸ˜‰

Your inspiration this time is all about the prom! It's one of the biggest events at Copperdale high school so one hopes nothing will go wrong ;) First things first ~ Dream a little, or a big dream of your sims prom scene! Don't forget to fully describe it from decorations to dress. You could even write about the music, food, drinks, etc. Speaking of, maybe you want someone spiking the punch? lol ;)

Think about the sims you want to attend. Will you make the parent or teacher chaperones? What about the wallflowers? Maybe the star couple that all admire? Hey, you could even restyle your club sims from our last QCC to attend as a group! Let your imagination lead your creative direction to create your sims perfect prom connection!

There's also that fun new game feature, "promposals!" If you can find a way to work your sims promposal into your write up that would make my day! ;)

Your Challenge:

Create your dream prom theme. Give it a name. Examples: Under the Sea, Among the Stars, Cloud Nine, Rock of Ages, Punk Perfection etc. Describe it too so we all can imagine going to this prom with you.

Create your prom sim attendees. Please limit your sims to 4 total, teens to elders. Explain their role at the prom from teen guest to elder chaperone. From prom king and queen to punch spiking prankester and anything in between. Will prom be a success or will your sims be the cause of some mischief and distress?

If you want to learn more about our new upcoming EP, CLICK HERE for a helpful summary I found. πŸ’œ

When finished, please upload your household to the gallery using the #QCC62 AND #GLovelysQCC hashtags.

Entries due by Friday 7/29/22 ~ However, it's very helpful to share your creations early so we can have some households full of aweSIM creativity to nominate for a Maxis Fav!

Rules:
    1. Create your dream prom theme. Make sure you name it somewhere in your description.
    2. Create a household of up to 4 sims (teen - elder) that will attend your theme high school prom.
    3. Style your sims in prom attire.
    4. In your description tell us about your imagined prom from decorations to activities to music & dancing.
    5. Customized entries which include the use of poses and defaults (eye or skin) are permitted as "just for fun" entries only. Customized entries do not have an opportunity to earn a Maxis nomination or fav. In addition, custom entries would not qualify for prize round challenges.
    6. Re-uploaded entries, in other words entries copied from other simmers creations, will be disqualified.
    7. Have a blast creating for our forum and gallery friends!

Please continue posting all your awesome extras like additional story line, pictures, screenshots (limit 4) and the link to your creation in the gallery here! Please tag #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

πŸ’œ We'll explore all of your high school prom theme sim households during our next QCC stream ~ Saturday 7/30/22 at 12:00 PM EST on my Twitch channel! πŸ’œ

We shared my Las Vegas storytime fun while we showcased your HS clubs in CAS during our last QCC stream! πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ Check it out β†’

πŸ’œ Also, you're welcome to join us in Planet Sims Discord ~ Active link, just click the words πŸ’œ

I'm so excited to see your Copperdale High prom themes you dream up for this round! Have FUN and happy creating always!
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• ChristineRose5ChristineRose5 Posts: 37 Member
    edited July 2022
    I had a lot of fun with this theme, so much so I couldn't help but expand on it just a little more... :)

(I'll post the gallery link when it finally wants to cooperate with me, haha)

Edit: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/44D20B120A9911ED817024432DB1AECE

Mystery and masquerade is the theme of Copperdale High’s senior prom. It’s a chance for all the students to dress up in disguise and get to know their fellow classmates all over again. Everything’s a mystery at the masquerade - each food a different flavor, each song a different genre, all of it meant to keep the students (and even the chaperones!) on their toes. The theme of the night? Expect the unexpected!

(Extended story below, it’s a long post :* )

yZMC7zb.png

β€œI don’t think I recognize you, beautiful. Are you some kind of prom crasher?”

Emily blinked out of her reverie of watching the other masked dancers. That voice, it sounded so familiar. Could it be-?

β€œNo, I… what makes you think I’m beautiful? You can’t even see my face.”

β€œI can tell. Join me for a dance?”

She glanced at his over the top get up. β€œAre you trying to play the role of my knight in shining armor? I’m not a damsel in distress.”

β€œLet me guess your type,” the masked stranger started, taking a seat beside Emily. β€œYou’re the nerdy bookworm who has never gotten anything below an A in her whole life. If you weren’t here right now you’d have your face buried in a book. You’ve got yourself a full ride to Britechester. Am I right?”

Emily felt her face burn, and she was glad he couldn’t see her.

β€œAnd you’re the jock everyone loves who expects everyone to fawn over you because you can throw a football.”

He laughed, a big, confident sound that filled the room. β€œTouchΓ©.”

β€œAnd you’re wrong, by the way. Foxbury. To study robotics.”

He whistled. β€œImpressive. Was I right besides that?”

β€œβ€¦maybe. Why don’t you go back to hanging around with the friends you came in with?”

He shrugged. β€œI’m enjoying talking to you. Why? Do you want me to go away?”

Yes. No. Emily wasn’t sure.

β€œCome on. One dance and I’ll leave you alone for the rest of the evening, if that’s what you want.” He stood up again, holding his hand again to her.

Emily didn’t have the heart to turn him down. What she didn’t know was how much it would hurt to be close to him again.

Making a flash decision - something quite rare for Emily - she gave him her hand. Emily could almost see the big smile on his face as he pulled her up, leading them to the dance floor.

wE0lqYh.png

Emily couldn’t tell if it was her own heartbeat pounding in her ear or the music. Just focus on not stepping on his toes, she thought.

β€œYou know, it’s a lot easier if you breathe,” he said, squeezing Emily’s hand gently.

β€œIt’s hard to breathe when it feels like everyone’s watching you. I guess you’re used to that, huh? Captain of the football team. Future prom king.”

β€œHmm,” he hummed. β€œHow’d you figure out who I was?”

β€œYou didn’t exactly make it hard on me.”

β€œI almost forgot. Foxbury brain.”

β€œIt doesn’t take a genius to recognize someone’s voice.”

He paused the dancing for a moment to take a step back. Emily could almost feel his eyes through the mask.

β€œThat’s true. But that kinda defeats the whole masquerade thing, don’t you think?”

β€œWhat do you mean?”

β€œI mean the whole point of this was to make new friends out of people you thought you knew, right? Take a chance and talk to a stranger, you never know what kind of person they are.”

Emily didn’t know how to respond to that. She hadn’t given the theme that much thought, if she was being honest.

He began dancing again with her, and Emily found it was easy to slip back into a pattern with it. Like she had been doing it with him all night, not just for this once dance.

β€œIs that what you’re trying to do with me?” Emily asked. β€œMake a NEW friend?”

If he picked up on her emphasis, he didn’t draw attention to it. β€œYeah, I guess. Would that be so bad?”

β€œNot bad, just-β€œ Emily realized the music had cut out, quite some time after everyone else stopped swaying. She removed her hand from his, taking a step back. Her head was getting kind of heavy, she felt like she needed a deep breath. β€œI… song’s over.”

β€œI know you only promised me one dance. But can I have one more?”

The music started up again. This time there was no hesitation, Emily started dancing with him again. Maybe her head being full wasn’t such a bad thing.

β€œYou know, if you know who I am,” he started, dipping her just slightly. If Emily’s heart wasn’t racing before, it was now. β€œβ€¦It’s only fair you tell me who you are.”

β€œHere’s a new deal. If you figure it out, I’ll confirm it.”

β€œThat’s not fair. There’s a lot of students at Copperdale High. You can’t expect me to know all of them.”

β€œI don’t.”

β€œCan I at least have a hint?”

β€œWe were in two classes together.”

β€œUh…”

β€œThe hint didn’t help at all, did it?”

β€œNot really. Why did we never talk?”

β€œWe did.”

This time he stopped the dancing. β€œI’m sorry. You must think I’m some kind of llama hole.”

Emily shrugged. β€œNo, I don’t think that. I think we’re two very different people who never had a chance.” Her face burned as she realized she may have said too much. β€œI, nevermind, I-β€œ

β€œWe’re not that different.” His voice was quiet this time, just barely audible over the pounding music. β€œWe’re both Copperdale students. Both seniors. Both about to embark on the next journey of our lives.”

β€œThat’s everyone in this room.”

β€œWe also both really really want to kiss the other person right now.”

She laughed, surprised. β€œDo we now?”

β€œYup. We do. I’m sure of it.”

β€œWell, if that’s the case-β€œ She stood on her toes and planted a quick kiss on the grates of his knight mask, where she thought his lips would be. It was the closest they had been all evening. He stopped breathing, looking down at her.

What did I just do?! Emily stepped away from him, feeling like everyone in the school was watching them. Her breath was shaky. β€œI’m sorry, I-β€œ

Not giving him the chance to respond she took off running, ignoring his cries to get her to stay. She needed to be far away from here, never to be seen by him again. Emily ripped off her mask, tired of feeling it on her face. Stupid mask. Stupid prom. Stupid Copperdale High. Stupid, stupid-.

V4Oq5u6.png

β€œHey, wait up!”

β€œI don’t want to talk. Just leave me alone, Jordan. You’re quite good at that.”

β€œI’m sorry.”

Emily paused, back still to him, out of breath. β€œYou don’t need to apologize. It’s okay. You grew up. We both did. You became this jock, and I-”

β€œAm still the same Emily I was back in middle and elementary school.”

Emily froze, realizing he figured it out.

β€œThat’s what I like about you.”

β€œYeah, you liked it so much that you ditched me back in freshman year,” Emily said bitterly.

β€œHey, you ditched me, too!”

β€œWhat?” Emily spun around to look at him, prepared to give him a piece of her mind. It threw her off to be confronted with his face, and not the mask. Still, she gathered all the words she’d been turning over in her head for four years. β€œI’m not the one who stopped replying to the text messages and phone calls, Jordan. I’m not the one ignored you in the hallway.”

β€œOh yeah? Well. I-β€œ Jordan fumbled with his words.

Emily sighed, suddenly angry no more. What was the point? What was done was done. β€œIt’s okay. I get it. You got popular. I’d just taint your presence with my β€˜nerdiness’.”

β€œI’m not just a jock, and you’re more than just a nerd, Emily. I know I haven’t made an effort to reach out and that’s on me. But you and I were best friends when we were kids. I miss that. I miss you.” Jordan took a step closer to her. Emily wondered if he could hear her pounding heart.

β€œListen. If this is about guilt, or some kind of prank, or-β€œ

β€œI-β€œ

β€œHey, Jordan!” Said an unfamiliar voice. β€œCome on back inside. They’re crowning prom king and queen.”

β€œGo,” whispered Emily. β€œYour people await.”

β€œMy people are right here,” Jordan stated definitively.

Emily felt her ever-working mind short circuit. What? β€œIt’s prom king. It’s a once in a lifetime-β€œ

β€œYou hate mixing mustard and ketchup. You hate dyeing your hair because it takes forever, but you’re still good at it. Your favorite color is blue - like the sky, not navy blue. You’re a horrible singer-β€œ

β€œHey!”

β€œAnd a wonderful piano player. You probably still have the blarffy from your grandma on your bed.”

Jordan took another step closer to her, Emily could almost feel his body heat coming off of him.

β€œYou’re also the perfect mix of brains and beauty. Looking in your eyes now, I…” Jordan shook his head. β€œI’m no poet. If I could go back in time and smack my freshman self for being such a llama hole to you, I would.”

β€œYou can’t.”

Jordan looked dejected, nodding.

β€œAll you can do is change how you are now.”

β€œIn that case-β€œ

eWe5ehl.png

Jordan closed the distance, kissing Emily gently. Not for the first time that night, Emily felt her brain short circuit. Maybe it wasn’t such a bad thing.

β€œOkay, that was-β€œ

Jordan gave her a cocky smile. β€œEverything you hoped for and more.”

β€œOh, shush,” Emily shoved him playfully. β€œShould we go back inside? Maybe you can still claim your crown.”

Jordan shrugged. β€œI think I’m prom’d out, you know?”

β€œI did enjoy the dancing, though,” Emily admitted.

β€œIn that case,” Jordan held out his hand. β€œWill you do me the honor of another dance out here under the moonlight?”

β€œI will.”

So the two spent the rest of the evening together, unsure of what the future would hold, but happy to have each other even if just for the night.
    Post edited by ChristineRose5 on
  • sadie_lalalasadie_lalala Posts: 21 Member
    These to highschool sweethearts are ready for an endless night of fun at tonight's prom! πŸ’œ

Of course Angela had to say yes, when Asher asked her to go to prom with a musical promposal. The whole classroom was cheering when this secret dream of Angela finally came true. Fitting to the prom theme "Floral Fantasy", Angela and Asher have dressed up to the max in their floral attire. When they stepped into the auditorium they found themselves in a fairytale of bloom. Everything was decorated so beautifully and everything from the food to the drinks was flowery themed and the music was definitely like a fantasy. The two continued to dance the whole night away with their friends and snuck away from the after party to spend some time alone later that night. They might not win prom royalty but I think they've got prom jester in the bag, don't you think?

Find them here: https://www.ea.com/de-de/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/ABD13FC8078A11ED8F3B24432DB1AECE

5Aabcsl.png

S4HGiQ8.png

47hwXwA.jpg

πŸ’œ 63rd WEEK CHALLENGE! πŸ’œ

Finally! We have BODY HAIR so let's celebrate this in the gallery and make it a groovy awesome affair πŸ˜‰

For the sake of time, I am keeping things as simple as possible here for a change πŸ˜‚ The use of body hair is a must in your sims creativity and so is a related sim story.

Your Challenge:

Create 1 or 2 teen to elder sims in the same household. You can make a male, a female, two of each or even one of both. Each sim you create must have at least one of the NEW body hair selections for chest, back, arms and/or legs. Sounds simple right? Yep, however they do still need a story related to body hair. Give us your sim's thoughts, opinions, feelings, likes and even dislikes about their body hair or body hair in general. EXTRA IMAGINARY POINTS if any of you can somehow creatively beg the Sims team to give us eyelashes in a future update lol πŸ˜‰πŸ’œ

If you'd like to watch the part in stream where we discuss the challenge please check out this clip and you can select to continue watching the stream at the end of the clip if you'd like to see more information.

When finished, please upload your household to the gallery using the #QCC63 AND #GLovelysQCC hashtags.

Entries due by Friday 8/12/22 ~ However, it's very helpful to share your creations early so we can have some households full of aweSIM creativity to nominate for a Maxis Fav!

Rules:
    1. Create 1-2 sims teen to elder with at least one of the new body hair selections.
    2. Style your sims in a way that relates to their sim story or bio.
    3. In your description discuss body hair in some way making sure to connect your words to your sims.
    4. Customized entries which include the use of poses and defaults (eye or skin) are permitted as "just for fun" entries only. Customized entries do not have an opportunity to earn a Maxis nomination or fav. In addition, custom entries would not qualify for prize round challenges.
    5. Re-uploaded entries, in other words entries copied from other simmers creations, will be disqualified.

Please continue posting all your awesome extras like additional story line, pictures, screenshots (limit 4) and the link to your creation in the gallery here! Please tag #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

We'll admire your beautiful sim's body haired bodies during our next QCC stream ~ Saturday 8/13/22 at 12:00 PM EST on my Twitch channel!

We shared many laughs as always as we loved up your dream prom theme sims during our last QCC stream! πŸ’œ Check it out β†’

πŸ’œ Also, you're welcome to join us at Planet Sims Discord ~ Active link, just click the words πŸ’œ

Let's make body hair become the πŸ”₯HOTTESTπŸ”₯ thing in the gallery these next 2 weeks G Stream Team! Happy creating always!
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

edited August 2022
    As soon as Tyrees first body hair appeared, he knew he was too mature for high school. He cherished his soft fur and even researched how to best care for it. The principal already gave him several warnings for violating the dress code, as he continuously tried to show it off.
    But the warnings didn't keep him from wanting more hair. Every strand would be loved equally, no matter where it'd grow: even lashes would be greatly appreciated.
    fyGYohB.jpg
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    "No I'm not a werewolf." Eye roll. Everybody asks him that now. Harry Harrison has always been on the rather hirsute side, but when this winsome wizard noticed his pate was balding just a bit, he began to panic. No need to bat an eyelash, after crafting a suspect potion to restore his hair, it backfired. Now he's hairier than ever before!! And it grows back so fast. Oh well.
    Harry has life skills, knows a few spells, and works as a freelance programmer. He's clumsy, geeky, and cheerful.
    Oh, and nobody ever said he had great taste in clothing (it does give him more personality ;)
    c7mMizS.png

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/3D7EA36213A111ED87F624F9B64D6FEC
    πŸ’œ 64th WEEK CHALLENGE! πŸ’œ

Death by Laughter Stream Event and Giveaway!

I'm late, I'm late .. for a very important Grim date ;) Thank goodness you all know what to do after this past Saturday's stream and @nightlioness and my quick sim creation directions! I love the Grim victims, I mean sim entries I'm seeing in the gallery already πŸ˜‚ For the sake of simplicity, I gotta keep this one short and sweet!

Death by laughter, that's our theme! Who will be the last one standing on the Laughing Llama Lounge scene? This event totally won't be quiet & is sure to be an absolute stream riot! Your task: Create ONE YA-Adult UNSKILLED HUMAN Sim with 1 of the 3 Deviance Aspirations β€’ Strategize your traits for the competition β€’ Write a fun story, share some jokes, make us laugh, have a BLAST!

Your Challenge:

If you'd like to watch the part in stream where we discuss the challenge please check out this clip and you can select to continue watching the stream at the end of the clip if you'd like to see more information.

https://clips.twitch.tv/AwkwardLovelyFalconSoonerLater-3vCNe8kAfXQimRG5

When finished, please upload your household to the gallery using the #QCC64 AND #GLovelysQCC hashtags.

Entries due by Friday 8/26/22 ~ However, it's very helpful to share your creations early so we can have some households full of aweSIM creativity to nominate for a Maxis Fav!

Rules:
    1. Create 1 HUMAN young adult or adult sim with one of the devious aspirations.
    2. Style your sims in a way that relates to their character attending the party at The Laughing Llama Lounge.
    3. In your description write a fun story, share some jokes, make us laugh!

We'll laugh until our sims cry .. and ultimately die in this last sim standing stream event ~ Saturday 8/13/22 at 12:00 PM EST on my Twitch channel!

I'm so grateful to all of you who came to our last QCC stream! You constantly inspire me with your generosity, creativity and friendliness. We always have the best time! I also created the "How to make Maxis Fav Nominations" YouTube video that you encouraged me to do! I hope you like it!

πŸ’œ Check it out β†’ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HmCExYNySY

πŸ’œ Also, you're welcome to join us at Planet Sims Discord ~ Active link, just click the words πŸ’œ

πŸŽ‰πŸ’₯ Now, go forth and strategize your sims potential demise because if you're the last sim standing you'll win a PRIZE! πŸ’₯πŸŽ‰

Happy creating always!
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/6E38226F214011ED85FC24F9B64D6FEC?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=SueSimming&max=50&maxis=false

Dad's are good at many things, from teaching us how to ride a bike to holding our hand&being a shoulder to cry on all with a special kind of humour know as dad jokes. It's that groan-worthy,pun-laden, can't-help-but-laugh jokes only dads can deliver. "I'm afraid for the calander. It's days are numbered." or "Where do fruits go on vaction? Pear-is." or "Dad, did you get a hair cut?No, I got them all cut." of "I don't trust trees. They are shady." You might die of embarrassment I'm afraid #QCC64

00.jpg

• ChristineRose5ChristineRose5 Posts: 37 Member
    edited August 2022
    Captain Jackie Robin: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/014F92B523FE11ED89438F0B53A1AAF4

BGt7Ard.png

Captain Jackie Robin reporting for duty!

4Od1qyI.png

Okay, so I've never been called a comedy genius. Some people say I *ahem* take things a bit too literally. I left the joking to my partner in crime. Only problem is, she decided to ditch me at our biggest gig of the year! Now how am I supposed to steal all your goods and valuables hearts and laughs? Shiver me timbers, I better think fast, or I'm going to end up completely bootie-less! I'm definitely going to need some arr and arr after tonight...
    edited September 2022
    πŸ’œ 65th WEEK CHALLENGE! πŸ’œ

Our theme song for this one has been stuck in my head for weeks as you all know! So much so that I turned it into a stream sound command. Now, let's use this as inspiration to make your own brand for your new Thrift Shop! Okay forum family & our G Stream Team, show us what you got!

Ride the ThrifTea Thrift Shop hype with me! Create 1 - 4 sims in one household. Children & pets ok as long as they are with an adult & included in the 4 or less sims household total. Imagine they are the owners of the best Thrift Store in all Simworld. In the description, please first NAME YOUR SHOP then share the shop's theme, the shop's fashion line or overall style, the hottest buys etc. Be sure to style your sims in their best selling items. Connect their look to the name of their store. For example, my imagined thrift store is called "Sheers" and my sim is wearing mainly sheer articles of clothing in all outfit categories ;)

By the way, if you are so inspired, please feel free to build their shop too! Use our current QCC tags if you choose to build and share πŸ’œ

Your Challenge:

https://clips.twitch.tv/FitAltruisticMonkeyChefFrank-kE2xrX301eiywmyF

When finished, please upload your household to the gallery using the #QCC65 AND #GLovelysQCC hashtags.

Entries due by Friday 9/9/22 ~ However, it's very helpful to share your creations early so we can have some households full of aweSIM creativity to nominate for a Maxis Fav!

Rules:
    1. Create 1 - 4 Thrift Shop owners.
    2. Name their shop.
    3. Style your sims in the top selling fashions at their thrift shop.
    4. Connect the overall look/style of your sims with the name of your shop in some way.
    5. Discuss the shop's theme, decor, ambiance, clientele, hottest buys etc.
    6. Customized entries which include the use of poses and defaults (eye or skin) are permitted as "just for fun" entries only. Customized entries do not have an opportunity to earn a Maxis nomination or fav. In addition, custom entries would not qualify for prize round challenges.
    7. Re-uploaded entries, in other words entries copied from other simmers creations, will be disqualified.
    8. Have a blast creating for our forum and gallery friends!

Let's shop till we drop and model the tops in the Thrift Fashion Trends on Saturday 9/10/22 at 12:00 PM EST on my Twitch channel!

Happy creating always!
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

Hey everybody! Boy was I late to the game! I love this challenge and had the perfect couple in mind, Stephen and Checo Picker. These 2 lovebirds have hosted the very popular show the Plumbob Pickers. Stephen and Checo decided to finally settle down in Oasis Springs and open their very own thrift furniture and antique stores, The Plumbob Pickers. Stephen and Checo have traveled the world handpicking items from sims grungy back sheds, garages, and attics. With Stephen's hand at repairing and renovating old pieces of furniture, and Checo's fun personality and colorful style, their new thrift store is sure to be a hit! Want to know more about their history, check out some of their favorite featured episodes from the Sims 4 pack, Movie Hangout. I loved reading the descriptions of the furniture from this pack so much, that I decided to recreate Stephen and Checo to add to my game. Enjoy! https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/C15F1D7A309511ED8BCE734E9303C2DB
    πŸ’œ 66th WEEK CHALLENGE! πŸ’œ

Summertime state fairs, festivals and celebrations are going strong, yet the weather is beginning to feel a bit like fall. All these seasonal thoughts got me inspire to challenge you to a seasons mash up of sorts. β„πŸŒ»πŸŒžπŸ

You'll want to create between 1-4 sims to represent your seasonal fun! Focus on 1 or 2 seasons. Style your sims to that season or create a look that is a mash up of the two seasons you choose. You can even make up a new season like "Swinter" (from Phineas & Ferb). Describe what your sims are doing during that season. You can pick your favorite in-game activities like playing in & raking the leaves. You can also re-create real life fairs/festivals for your sims like the Garlic Festival or Hot Air Balloon Labor Day Lift Off. Of course, I will always encourage you to set your imagination free and whip up something new to do in the season(s) you choose ;)

Your Challenge:

If you'd like to watch the part in stream where we discuss the challenge in depth, please check out this clip and you can select to continue watching the stream at the end of the clip if you'd like to see more information.

https://clips.twitch.tv/IronicVenomousIguanaTheThing-upyTPkb20gknNYb-

When finished, please upload your household to the gallery using the #QCC66 AND #GLovelysQCC hashtags.

Entries due by Friday 9/23/22 ~ However, it's very helpful to share your creations early so we can have some households full of aweSIM creativity to nominate for a Maxis Fav!

Rules:
    1. Create 1 - 4 single season or double mash up season sims. Try to create a new name for your season mash up too.
    2. Style your sims to represent the season you're celebrating.
    3. Write a story about what your sims are doing. Describe the activities, decor, sights, smells, food, etc.

Look at all the Thrift Shop Fun we had during our last stream β†’

Let's cozy up and have fun with our Seasons Celebrations on Saturday 9/24/22 at 12:00 PM EST on my Twitch channel!

Happy creating always!

[img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,789 Member
    edited September 2022
    Hang your snowflake paper chains and pre-heat the oven, it's time to join these friends in their celebration of Iced Spice Day! This local holiday tradition is held when the weather is just turning cold enough to gently snow at night, leaving a thin sheet of ice on the world. Sims gather with friends and drink hot drinks and bake pies during a time of year when coats are required in the morning and optional in the afternoon. Happy Iced Spice!

Download: https://www.ea.com/nl-nl/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/98AB7D5332F111ED8AAB2FE0B3FAFF18
    00.jpg

Group Pie Prep! :)
    4oiL47.png

Names, Traits, and Outfits:
    Mya King, Active/Adventurous/Loves The Outdoors
    2PGUJy.png
    Lea Larsen, Overachiever/Socially Awkward/Cheerful
    noTOHw.png
    Lukas Redkey, Insider/Bro/Self Absorbed
    y7MMTs.png
    Post edited by Lissykin on
    edited September 2022
    Juice keg? Check! Popcorn? Check!! Nachos? Check! Pizza with everything on it? Check!! Matching Flying Llama t-shirts....and face paint? Check!!
    Its GAME DAY!! Besties and coworkers Lional Boyce and Shiloh Garner can't wait to watch the first game of the season. GO LLAMAS!!! RAHHHH!!
    iNyW4Mo.png
    Shiloh is outgoing, creative, and a bro. She works as a writer. Lionel is cheerful, creative, and a bro. He's also a writer. Both of them like writing, dancing, and fitness. So it should not take long for them to level up to best friends! And better yet.. they are totally base game only! It has a few packs showing up, for whatever reason. But I have checked and double checked, they are base game only as far as personality, outfits, and traits go.
    Enjoy!!!
    As far as game day? Well, football season has started, and me and my coworkers are obsessed. Fantasy football leagues, conversations about team and player stats abound! Why not make it an official holiday?

Here's a download link https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/EAC773633B9111ED841165A7CA1A65B2
    πŸ’œ 67th WEEK CHALLENGE! πŸ’œ

🎡🎼 "Guess who's goin' to !jail tonight" 🎼🎡

Directly from our outrageously fun stream happenings comes this new QCC theme!

Your Challenge:

The word "jail" is your inspiration and feel free to take your sims creativity in any direction. If this word makes you think of Elvis doing Jailhouse Rock, then run with that theme giving it all you've got! ;)

Here is a screenshot of my sim announcement directions:

[img][/img]Yzy3Cyr.png

If you'd like to watch the part in stream where we discuss the challenge in depth, please check out this clip and you can select to continue watching the stream at the end of the clip if you'd like to see more information.

https://www.twitch.tv/glovely1/clip/HelplessUnusualBottleWOOP-ShnN_oBnX3XjNP2S

When finished, please upload your household to the gallery using the #QCC67 AND #GLovelysQCC hashtags.

Entries due by Friday 10/7/22 ~ However, it's very helpful to share your creations early so we can have some households full of aweSIM creativity to nominate for a Maxis Fav!

Rules:
    1. Create 1 - 4 YA or older sims
    2. Style your sims to represent your interpretation of the word "jail".
    3. Write a story that connects your sim to our inspiration word "jail".
    4. If you are familiar with my streams you can name a GStreamTeam member to play "β™ͺ Guess who's goin to jail tonight β™ͺ".
    5. Customized entries which include the use of poses and defaults (eye or skin) are permitted as "just for fun" entries only. Customized entries do not have an opportunity to earn a Maxis nomination or fav. In addition, custom entries would not qualify for prize round challenges.
    6. Re-uploaded entries, in other words entries copied from other simmers creations, will be disqualified.

Look at all the Seasons fun we had during our last stream β†’

Let's all head to "The Slammer", Saturday 10/8/22 at 12:00 PM EST on my Twitch channel!

Happy creating always!
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

edited October 2022
    πŸ’œ 68th WEEK CHALLENGE! πŸ’œ

πŸŽ‰ Special Halloween Event and Giveaway! πŸŽ‰

Beware the Triangle of Terrors! Or, do you dare become part of one point of power to claim the ultimate right to all sim lands?!

Your Challenge:

It's time to choose. Choose wisely for you may lose your position of power then all close to you will be doomed! Werewolf, Vampire, Human .. or try your creative hand at one each of all three. If you do, please upload them separately. We speak of the convergence of The Triangle of Terrors! There are three points to a triangle, each equal to the other yet their point of power is unique. Will you be a member of the Elite Human Hunters? Do you prefer the sophistication of the Sanguine Society? Could a third point of power be calling to you, the Lunar Lycans?

Directions:

Create ONE human, vampire and/or werewolf candidate. Investigate the look, mannerisms, style, origin story of each leader. Do you feel a connection to one or all? Let that feeling be your guide in creating your human for the Elite Human Hunters, your werewolf for the Lunar Lycans and/or your vampire for the Sanguine Society. Write their origin story (how did your sim come to be) and plead their case to gain entrance to their power point of choice!

History of The Three:

Commander of the Elite Human Hunters
    [img][/img]UqQBfPQ.png
    Commander Alex Bannam, here. Humans, have you had Enough of being Mauled, Bitten and Fed Off Of? We're looking for a few good Humans and Human-Hybrids to Join Forces in the war against Vampires and Werewolves. So, come on you Mad Scientists, Space Rangers, Bounty Hunters and Had-Enough Human-Hybrid "Monsters". The Triangle of Terrors is Forming Ranks.
    Centuries ago I had a family, like many of you, but it was torn from me, member by member. My Loved Ones, if they hadn't already become Food for the Beasts, became Mortal Enemies with Immortal Powers that I've had to Destroy in Self-Defense. I was gifted an Immortality Potion, to aid me in my quest against these Immortals. I've been turned and cured too many times to count. My benefactor and far too many others have paid with their lives. Enough I say!

I formed "The Human Hunters" to Stop the Insanity of Creatures like Randon Halos' Lunar Lycans and Belladonnas' Sanguine Society; Both of them, Human Hunting Factions that continue to mock my organization name, at their peril. The Hunters have become The Hunted Horrors Haunted by Humans. Ha Ha Ha. *mic drop.

Alpha of the Lunar Lycans
    [img][/img]hoA5f4a.png
    Randon Halo was a late bloomer with his first transformation happening at the age of 25. He was shunned from the ancient Primordial Pelts wolf pack for being weak and unworthy to carry the Halo name. Randon growled to himself "I'll show them!" and made the tough decision to part ways to form a new pack, the Lunar Lycans. Randon is now one of the strongest alpha male werewolves alive today and acceptance to the Lunar Lycans is highly sought after. Due to their savage ways and pesky pranks, the vampires Sanguine Society absolutely despise the Lunar Lycans and would love to find a way to eliminate their existence, for good! So far, they have been unsuccessful and the pack continues to grow exponentially. Then there's Commander Bannam, the leader of The Human Hunters who may have something up his sleeve. At least for now, Randon doesn't seem too worried. And so the Triangle Of Terror begins!

Ventrue of the Sanguine Society
    [img][/img]VbeDx5k.png
    Belladonna Bloodlust is a refined beauty which seeks only the most regal for all aspects of the Sanguine Society. She was born into the prestigious Bloodlust line eons ago and is absolutely obsessed with power. Being Ventrue is power ultimate! And, she has it! For you to even have a heartbeat of a chance to stand by her side, you must have powerfully strong nobility flowing through your veins. Or, used to at least. Honesty, let’s face it, you’d be two steps behind if she approves of you. Her palate of needs constantly desires posh elegance and she can smell an imposter a mile away! If you dare knock on the Sanguine Society's door for an audience with Belladonna, be warned, her cold heart hasn’t been open since Alex ... no scratch that! Speaking of scratching, those furbags led by Randon are scratching around again. Too bad neither of them have the ultimate power position on the Triangle of Terrors! That spot belongs to me, naturally muahaha!

When finished, please upload your household to the gallery using the #QCC68 AND #TriangleOfTerrors hashtags.
    Entries due by Thursday 10/27/22 ~ However, it's very helpful to share your creations early so we can have some households full of aweSIM creativity to nominate for a Maxis Fav!

Rules:
    1. Create 1 YA or older Human, Vampire or Werewolf sim. You can create one for each Point of Power.
    2. Style your sims to represent your sim species and origin story.
    3. Write an origin story that explains how your sim came to be.
    4. Plead your case as to why you should become one of the newest members of the Human Hunters, Sanguine Society and/or Lunar Lycans.

Look at all slammin' good fun we had during our last stream β†’

Mark your calendars ~ The Points of Power for the Triangle of Terrors will converge on Saturday 10/29/22 at 12:00 PM EST on my Twitch channel!
    Choose, if you dare, to seal your fate as this is guaranteed not to end in a stalemate!
    Post edited by GLovely1 on
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top