Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

💜 Quick Creativity CAS Challenge 💜 GLovelysQCC

Comments

• Options
    paulapg89paulapg89 Posts: 20 Member
    Their days are always the same since the lab explosion. Wake up, take care of the plants, try to listen for some news, prepare to scout the zone, return, eat, and repeat. They have both been taking turn going outisde, trying to salvage things from the house and the world. But everything changed when Julia went out one day and found her father, dirty and exhausted, making his way home. She and her mom thought they had lost him for good, since he had been working near the lab that day. And while he is showing signs of infection, it's mild compared to the things they have seen. Sara had been working on a cure of sorts, as soon as she got the bunker going, and now she has even more drive to do so. #glovelyqcc #simmedupsave

My entry for this challenge :D it has been a while since i got a chance to participate, this was a really fun one to create.
    This is the gallery post, description shorten because word limit lol https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/9CED015FFD3311EB826019BFEC232A3C?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=paulapg89&max=50&maxis=false
    And you can find some pictures here! https://pauliporcupine.tumblr.com/post/659522572013174784/their-days-are-always-the-same-since-the-lab

I also uploaded the bunker i built here https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/5D75B1D8FD3411EB864C19BFEC232A3C?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=paulapg89&max=50&maxis=false
  • Options
    NeoFelis22NeoFelis22 Posts: 194 Member
    edited August 2021
    Cravings

Lori was a scientist who came to Strangerville to work for the military. She wasn't in town long before she began to hear rumors that there was something, well, strange going on where she worked. Though she'd seen nothing odd, she'd tried asking what she thought were innocuous questions. Apparently any questions that weren't directly tied to her work drew suspicion. She was forced out of her job, with "mental health problems" being the reason given.

This made Lori angry and suspicious, and as she worked for the love of learning, not simoleans, she began asking questions around town. There was nothing solid to go on, just things that made her feel uneasy and paranoid. When she ran into a former colleague, he told her that he was leaving town and getting as far away as possible. He also offered to sell her his bunker. She hadn't known that he'd even had a bunker, and he'd told her that no one in town knew. He'd been raised by preppers and brought in out of town labor to build what he felt would be a safe place, just in case. She'd checked it out, and found that it was structurally sound, underground, and completely camouflaged from the surface. It was fully stocked with food and medicine, and even had a hydroponic garden, as well as a sophisticated air and water filtration system. There was a generator, as well as a bicycle that could be used to top off the batteries when needed.

When she'd asked why he was selling it and leaving, he'd told Lori that he couldn't say much, but that things were getting weird and he just needed to get away from town. She decided to buy the place. She added her library and set up a small lab where she could analyze samples and perform some experiments if she wanted to.

She'd spent months there, barely leaving to grab things that she needed to make the bunker suit her better. One day she'd come home and gone to bed feeling cold and ill. When she got up, several days later, she felt weak and strange. She was also still chilled. She got a shock when she looked in the bathroom mirror. At first she didn't know what to do, but she decided to see if there was anything on the news before trying to reach a doctor. She didn't have a television, but the radio had reports about what some called a flu and others a virus. As the hours passed, the main radio stations went silent. From the ham radio, there were hysterical accounts about people that had become monstrous, mindless eating machines that would attack anyone who came near and try to consume them. Some said they were zombies, while others said ghouls. There were a very few who said that though their family members had changed in appearance, they weren't hurting anyone. Many who caught the virus just died. There was apparently looting and chaos spreading everywhere that Lori could get a signal from. Lori also began to feel cravings for something she couldn't identify. She was very surprised when she realized what it was that she craved. She still needed regular food, but without the other, she'd grow listless and weak.

uzQbwQd.png
    Lori in her bunker.

Though Lori had never been very sociable, she'd never wanted anything bad to happen to other people. As her mood plummeted, she realized that she had to set up a schedule and keep to it before she sank into a depression she wouldn't be able to escape. She wrote up a detailed plan for what she'd do each day, while allowing for an occasional event that she would do as a mini-vacation. She called them: Formal Event and Party Event, Later, after a night of scavenging turned up some unusual items, she added another event: Special Party Event.

Her schedule was made up of cleaning the bunker, checking all of the various systems, making any necessary adjustments or repairs, using the bicycle to generate additional power to be stored, reading, and tending to the plants that helped clean the air, produced oxygen, and feed her normal appetite. She set up a special cravings room as well.

She'd cut her hair very short for easy maintenance, and since it didn't seem to grow as fast as before, she didn't have to tend it very often. At the same time each week, she used her ham radio to see if she could contact anyone to find out what was going on and if there was anyone working on a treatment or cure. She hoped that if she found someone who was, that maybe they'd be open to someone like her helping them. She also made occasional trips out to find anything she needed or thought that she could use.

She always went out at night because she didn't want to be spotted easily and mistaken for a monster by some immune person stupid enough to be looking for trouble. She neither wanted to get hurt by someone or be forced to hurt anyone herself. The infected seemed confused by her and mostly left her alone. When out grabbing clothes, she didn't care if they were for women, men, or boys. As long as they fit her well enough, and were the right colors, they were fine.

Her wardrobe had always favored black, gray, and purple, but now black dominated. It was just as well that she liked black and gray, because when she would wash her clothes, she had to wash them all together. If there'd been anything more colorful mixed in, it would doubtless have become dingy. She did have her one nice purple dressy outfit from before, a few items of jewelry, and a purple top that she used to wear when she wanted a bit of color. Those she treated carefully so that they would stay beautiful.

When she began feeling like the days were blurring together too much, it was time for one of her Events. For Formal Events, she'd dress up in her purple top and skirt, add her cute purple flats, put on her jewelry, then carefully add a bit of lipstick and blush to her now dark gray lips and cheeks. Most of the time, she forgot that the warm brown of her skin was gone, but doing this made her remember. She quickly became good at applying the makeup without a mirror in an attempt to forget. After dressing, she'd make a pitcher of mixed juices from her garden's produce and pour some into a cocktail glass. Then she'd put on some classical music and sip her drinks until they were gone. It wasn't very exciting, but the change in routine did her good, she thought.

Party Events were similar, except she wore a different outfit, put on a mix of blues, world, and metal music and danced instead.

xSjnUYC.png
    Lori dances during a Party Event.

Then there were her Special Party Events. She saved them for when she felt really down and just outright odd. She'd know it was time for one. The outfit was a bit beaten up, but she didn't mind. The mask wasn't meant to go with it, she was sure, but it felt right. The shoes definitely went with it, and she became adept at creeping around in them silently. Then she was ready to go out. She didn't remember much about what she did those nights. She had vague memories of creeping around. She probably spooked anyone who saw her. She never found blood or anything like it on her clothes, so she was certain she wasn't hurting anyone. She also felt so much better after one of these nights that she couldn't give them up even with the peculiar lack of memory.

mR6OVIT.png
    Lori creeps up on a sim during a Special Party Event.

After each Event, she'd go back to her usual schedule.

And so her days and nights went. On and on. Would things ever change?

I wish I'd been up to doing this sooner. I hope you enjoyed learning more about Lori. 🙂

Edited to fix three small things that I missed last night.
    Post edited by NeoFelis22 on
  • Options
    GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 797 Member
    edited September 2021
    💜 39TH WEEK CHALLENGE! 💜

Space ... the final frontier ;) This is where our imaginations will take us this week and with your creativity in the pilot seat it's clear you'll steer your sims into intergalactic planetary notoriety! 👽

Your Challenge:

Create 1-4 Occult 'Alien' sim(s) that have left the 'relative' safety of their home planets to explore the vastness of intergalactic space travel. Whether flying solo or with a small space crew, tell us in your description exactly what your crew is up to. First though, we'd like to know where they hail from. Give their home planet an out of this world unique name. Then, explain what this planet looks like. Is it a flat or rocky landscape? Do they have many waterfalls or possibly a different, potentially dangerous liquid? Maybe their land is full of the rarest minerals or other valuables? Consider even things like their special type of alien animals. Do they have an alien food delicacy that is enjoyed? These questions are just food for thought to fuel your imagination so don't feel like you have to answer them all. Just have a ball creating your alien travelers and their story plot. As always, have fun and give it all you got!

Note: If you do not have the Get To Work EP, you can still create alien-like sims. It will be a bit more challenging but that really is part of the creative fun!

👽 Please use #GLovelysQCC when sharing your Alien entry to the gallery 👽

ENDS ~ FRIDAY 8/27/21 ~ However, it's very helpful to share your creations early so we can have some households full of aweSIM creativity to nominate for a Maxis Fav!

Rules:
    1. Create 1-4 sims for your Intergalactic Alien household.
    2. In your description, be sure to give your alien's home planet a name. Paint a picture of what this planet looks like. Then share their space traveling mission with us.
    3. Style ALL of your sims fashions in alien originality. Consider some color or other item that represents their home planet.
    4. NoCC and no defaults (defaults replace the original Maxis skin/eyes but are not officially tagged as CC).
    5. For fairness, please only use Maxis poses. Custom posed entries are permitted as "just for fun" entries only. Posed entries do not have an opportunity to earn a Maxis nomination or fav. In addition, posed entries would not qualify for prize round challenges.
    6. Re-uploaded entries, in other words entries copied from other simmers creations, will be disqualified.
    7. Have a blast creating for our forum and gallery friends!
    Please continue posting all your awesome extras like additional story line, pictures, screenshots (limit 4) and the link to your creation in the gallery here! Please tag #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

Mark your calendar for our Intergalactic Alien Stream ~ Saturday 8/28/21 at 12:00 PM EST on my Twitch channel!

Check out all the fun from our most recent Deadlands Stream here →
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1119156620?filter=all&sort=time

💜 You guys are incredible! Thank you so much for your thoughtfully fun energy you give to these QCC's! Happy CAS creating! 💜
    Post edited by GLovely1 on
    Please join my 💜 Quick Creativity Challenge 💜 forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    Jazmi1396Jazmi1396 Posts: 116 Member
    Household name: Aili and Dema Oaad
    Gallery link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/EFBAA6BDFEDC11EB82CD19BFEC232A3C?category=all&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=GLovelysQCC&max=50&maxis=false
    Story: Aili and Dema’s home on Earth has been added to the ranks of known planets under the name CND9, but its inhabitants call it “Oaadjleie” It is mostly inhabited by reptile species, several of which are very intelligent and advanced, but unfortunately the planet is very old. They have yellow oceans and blue-green vegetation.
    Our land was found attractive because of the blue color of the oceans (turquoise, yellow, and white are their favorite colors), they remind them of their homeland, but when they got close to Earth they realized there was already a "full house" here, the humans completely populated this planet. That's why they just rest a little with us, and then they go on to seek a new homeland for their people. The exterior of their spaceship is like that of a modern earth building, so no suspicion. (sorry for my english :) )
    fvQwDTN.png
    Nugtc5j.jpg
    gK51Ezr.png
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Owh! I have created a lot of Alien Sims before. Now, it makes me want to create a different occult now! :D:p
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    CatharinaSophiaCatharinaSophia Posts: 98 Member
    Hello lovelies!

Today I'll be introducing you to Tredhue Hee'Gha and her Servo SO87 D1S4.
    Tredhue Hee'Gha alien form: 9ksQ3dZ.png

Tredhue Hee'Gha disguise: PyPCSEa.png

Servo SO87 D1S4: fSmtJQF.png

Tredhue had a great reputation, which was why she and her crew were sent to explore other galaxies. But after departing, most of the crew were grabbed by Spoctopi (they’re terrifying creatures that look like flying octopi ghosts), some of them got paranoid or sick, and in the end just Tredhue and her Servo SO87 survived. When they thought it couldn’t get any worse, SO87 reported a black hole in front of them. They didn’t manage to dodge it, and when they flew in, they were thrown centuries ahead of their time.

Tredhue sometimes cries mud when she misses her home planet Swamamaha-S5. That happens especially whenever SO87 is making it's horrible jokes. Despite the swamp-like looks and smell, it still is her home and she hopes to return one day. Maybe they’ll find someone out there who’ll be able to help them return to the right time and right place.
  • Options
    NeonEastNeonEast Posts: 31 Member
    @Jazmi1396 whoa! This looks straight out of The Sims 3 Into the Future! Amazing!
    Origin ID: NeonEast ◊
  • Options
    divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    edited August 2021
    My entry to the latest QCC: Pollinate

Build for my Sims: Slip 42 Reno

For Pollination Technician #69 from the lowly populated Planet Pollen, the mission was clear: find an attractive human female, exterminate her and use her body as a disguise.

Fx94CHG.jpg

Then, seduce three unknowing male scientists, who will be probed and pollinated.

xgRJOOQ.jpg

Mission accomplished!

Wbh74Fr.jpg

Now, to wipe their memories...

EzSXuuP.jpg
    Post edited by divanthesimmer on
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • Options
    Jazmi1396Jazmi1396 Posts: 116 Member
    @Jazmi1396 whoa! This looks straight out of The Sims 3 Into the Future! Amazing!

Thank you! :) although I don't know sims3, I didn't play with it.
  • Options
    imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    Oh, I just found this thread, so couldnt read all the rules on the gallery, and I uploaded a pose version.
    Can I upload it as a non-pose too, or need a different/another to participate?

Anyways, here is my entry:

Princess Auroa Sen'Oh
    (no custom content)

DOWNLOAD

Planet Aunope was a green and peaceful Paradise of harmony, but a galactic war destroyed the whole planet.
    A small group of survivors could escape to the Earth, but they have to hide their true selves to start a new life.

Auroa%2B6-.jpg
    Auroa%2B9-.jpg

Human disguise - CAS:
    Auroa%2B5-.jpg
    Auroa%2B10-.jpg
  • Options
    Jessicasimmer99Jessicasimmer99 Posts: 11 New Member
    Kikys Milarls, or Kika Millano for her human friends, is a spy from the planet of Wakeohi. This planet is know for their flat landscape, you cannot find any montains there. This world is the world of water, where you can only find 5% of land, the rest is all water. The water in this planet is like nothing you have ever seen before, you can swim in the eternal glory sea, or in the strawberry shore or even in the immortaly lake. Kikys was a makeup artist for the Queen of Wakeohi, Lilela Yhione, she trusted a lot on Kikys so she gave her the task to come to earth and find out how they live and for her to find all the different kinds of plants there is on earth, because they don't have them in Wakeohi Kikys misses a lot her home planet, and she can't wait to return home, she misses her strabfish and her fidog, in human terms her fish and her dog. She also misses her family and some of the local foods like chocofish pie and the salty sparkly water. She also misses the way she used to dress so she tries to dress as simillarly as she did before. She even dyied her hair blue to feel closer to home. She has a journal where she writes all about her missions and she plans to publish it when she finally goes home.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/x4uPJOI" data-context="false" ><a href="//imgur.com/a/x4uPJOI"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I hope you like her!! I had so much fun making her.
    You can find her in my gallery id jessicam1999, link https://www.ea.com/pt-pt/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/3A60641504F711EC85C1EA3E90C3E6E0?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=jessicam1999&max=50&maxis=false
  • Options
    imoger wrote: »
    Oh, I just found this thread, so couldnt read all the rules on the gallery, and I uploaded a pose version.
    Can I upload it as a non-pose too, or need a different/another to participate?

Anyways, here is my entry:

Princess Auroa Sen'Oh
    (no custom content)

DOWNLOAD<snip>

@imoger , posed sims are considered "just for fun" entries and are fine for that purpose. When prizes (packs) are being given away, in order to be eligible, your entry can't use any non-Maxis poses, defaults, or CC as stated in the rules. @GLovely1 usually chooses a few entries that fit those parameters to nominate for Maxis Faves as well.

I hope that clears things up. If it doesn't, please feel free to ask any other questions. Welcome to the QCC!
  • Options
    imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    Thank you @NeoFelis22 - The rules were clear after I found this thread, but I made the sim based on what I read on the gallery/sim with the challenge announcement.
    I thought to create an alien sim already, so it was fun to make anyways.
    Thanks for hosting this :)
  • Options
    imoger wrote: »
    Thank you @NeoFelis22 - The rules were clear after I found this thread, but I made the sim based on what I read on the gallery/sim with the challenge announcement.
    I thought to create an alien sim already, so it was fun to make anyways.
    Thanks for hosting this :)

You're welcome for the help, but I don't host this, @GLovely1 does. I try to help out a little bit when I can. I know she's happy to have more people joining in on the fun. 😊
  • Options
    @Jessicasimmer99 , you won't be able to post images or links until you're a full member. Here's a link to give you the information on reaching that goal. I'm sure you'll be there soon!

In the meantime, here's a clickable link so everyone can more easily check out her entry. Welcome to the forum!
  • Options
    ChristineRose5ChristineRose5 Posts: 37 Member

When Princess Andromeda is told that she will be wed to a prince she's never met, she decides she only has one choice: run away from Carican, the only world she's ever known. Disguising her features, she grabs her best friend since childhood-Avax-and as much wumpa fruit as she can carry and highjacks the nearest spaceship. After a long journey, nearly out of fuel, Andromeda and Avax spot a little planet with almost as much water as there is on Carican. They land - crash land, Avax corrects sarcastically - and Andromeda's translator tells her she's landed in a place called Sulani.

ePEu2Jg.png

"Soo-lay-knee?" Andromeda tries to pronounce, the word sounding strange on her lips. "I've never heard of such a place. Think they're friendly?" The natives were definitely oddly colored, of that she could say for sure."I've heard of this place! Those that live here walk around with plumbobs on their head!" Avax says worriedly. "Oh come now, you and I both know that's a tale the elders would tell us to keep us on our best behavior." Still, living on this new planet would definitely be an adjustment...

12hAQiR.png

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/35A5E8C203AF11EC8B4C7DB6A3FFB678
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    I finally got my entry up. I had no idea that "nuts" is a bad word! 🙄 My entry's called The Search.

I hope to start looking at the entries on the gallery later today or tomorrow. As always, I know from what I've seen on the forum alone that I'm going to be wowed by everyone's creativity! 👍

I hope to write a little more to my story, but I'm not sure if I'll have time. 🤔 Oh, I also uploaded the "sarl" that I referred to in my description. I would've included her with my entry, but from the rules it didn't sound like I could. I used the QCC hashtag, but I wasn't sure if I should or not. If that's not okay, someone please let me know and I'll take her down and upload her again without that.

Edited to remove a comma and use the correct 2-letter word.
    Edited to add a link to the sarl.
    Going to bed now. Really! 🙂
  • Options
    Jessicasimmer99Jessicasimmer99 Posts: 11 New Member
    > @NeoFelis22 said:
    > @Jessicasimmer99 , you won't be able to post images or links until you're a full member. Here's a link to give you the information on reaching that goal. I'm sure you'll be there soon!
    >
    > In the meantime, here's a clickable link so everyone can more easily check out her entry. Welcome to the forum!

Thank you!!
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    I started looking at all the wonderful entries on the gallery. As I expected, they're incredible! 💛 I hope to look at more later or tomorrow. I'm not the be-all/end-all (I hope I'm typing/phrasing that right) of course, but if you're looking for a little love on your entry and you haven't seen me comment and fave yet, I'm just letting you know that I'll get there! 😁 I haven't slept well lately, so I hope my comments are coherent! 😊

Edited to fix an emoji that was different than what I meant to use. 🙂
    Post edited by NeoFelis22 on
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Hi friends!

Life in Corative can get predictable, and this group of teens is ready to go out and explore what else the universe has to offer. While they love their rocky part of the universe, they have heard tales of places where rocks and green coexist, where water is blue and the days are bright, and they are ready to see them for themselves. After all, school is out and it's the perfect time before they have to enroll into The Academy

You can find them here: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/B358947806AC11EC8134EA3E90C3E6E0?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=paulapg89&max=50&maxis=false

And some pictures here: https://twitter.com/PauliPorcupine/status/1430994467905998859?s=20
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Journal Log, Stardate 815.2125.302455
    We have traveled millions of lightyears across the galaxy from the distant and remote planet Lavendia 5, to arrive at the third planet, Terra 3, orbiting the Sol star. Terra 3 is a beautiful planet, with green terrestrial masses and large quantities of saltwater “oceans.” But I must say, I miss the dark green skies and copious violet waters and pleasing sights of the glacial navy-blue and plum hued swamps.

My personal servant and agent, the Lavendurian female, Iolanthe Volcat, has infiltrated Terran society. She entered one of its institutes of higher education and received a degree in physics.
    6p0rs1h.png
    Iolanthe’s main outfit IGynpIR.png
    I was really torn between the white one and the purple. I LOVE this outfit. And most of her outfits are base game!! 1iLYd3z.png
    Following graduation, we purchased a domicile in “Oasis Springs.” An arid area. I find it dry and hot. But Iolanthe revels in the warmth and desert environment. H0CDkeN.png
    To further infiltrate into the culture. Iolanthe obtained employment at FutureSim Labortories, Inc.
    sRPvy5O.png

Iolanthe has attempted to assimilate into the social culture as well

Iolanthe’s Party Outfit Plus some Nightclub shenanigans
    jfH6qiX.png
    Iolanthe meets up with a few alien friends she met in college hx4BcoF.png
    0G9OG5h.png
    And she finds some romance with a really cute human she met that night G3kRBSL.png
    I fear however, that Iolanthe has deviated from our original mission of world domination.
    She has begun to develop unusual interests and activities atypical of Lavendurians...
    Riding bicycles throughout the neighborhood-
    Iolanthe’s cold weather outfit 83AZQzY.png
    Watching tv 9ba4eo1.png
    Video gaming
    Iolanthe’s hot weather outfit fMGxPsV.png
    Working out
    Iolanthe’s workout gear 2tVNMid.png
    And “shopping for outfits.” How horrifying!
    Iolanthe’s formal wear snQhqlA.png

But most disturbing of all, Iolanthe, took time off for a “vacation” to a place called Sulani. She enjoyed her “vacation” and vowed to return on a yearly basis. I am concerned
    Iolanthe’s swim wear 8CzMeRw.png
    And the regrettable tattoo she got during one crazy party night while in college. No regerts lol WqV3acM.png
    Iolanthe loves jetskiing yYp3C7H.png

I fear I must use my innate abilities to persuade Iolanthe to resume our original plan….
    6IkTeZA.png
    For world domination!
    0YWDJuM.png
    Also this is Iolanthe’s disguise. OSgh0p8.png
    Wait...Ball!
    2nqWszv.png

Iolanthe is a geek, outgoing, and loves the outdoors. She also has lifeskills.
    Her space kitty, Mr. Snuggles is a prowler, clever, and aloof. He is a actually a sphynx ;)
    Here’s a link! https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/6448DF66078111EC8EF12E638F0580EA
    Enjoy!!

• Options
    paulapg89 wrote: »
    Congratulations on your Maxis fave! 🎈🎇🎉 It's always so nice to see an entry from @GLovely1 's QCC recognized! 💛
  • Options
    NeoFelis22 wrote: »
    paulapg89 wrote: »
    Congratulations on your Maxis fave! 🎈🎇🎉 It's always so nice to see an entry from @GLovely1 's QCC recognized! 💛

Thank you so much!! I honestly couldnt believe it when i saw last night! Thank you @GLovely1 for running these CAS challenges and giving us the oportunity to show our sim! <3
  • Options
    GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 797 Member
    edited August 2021
    💜 39TH WEEK CHALLENGE! 💜

Do you have a passion for History? How about Herstory? This is a favorite subject of my great friend @LukasCreatesSims and his passion for herstory has rubbed off on me to the point we've chosen this as our next QCC theme! 💜

Your Challenge:

Create 1 to 3 REAL WOMEN in HISTORY. If you have more than one sim in your sim household, please make sure they are all women connected to each other by their importance. For example: The Bronte Sisters. Tell their "herstory". In other words, write about their importance, their life story, what are they best known for doing? In your description, also explain why you chose this woman/women to showcase as sims for this QCC. Creating a likeness of the person you choose in sim form is not necessary. Feel free to do so if you like but you only need to create a female sim you feel would represent your herstory subject.

Please use #GLovelysQCC when sharing your herstory entry to the gallery.

ENDS ~ Saturday 9/11/21 ~ However, it's very helpful to share your creations early so we can have some households full of aweSIM creativity to nominate for a Maxis Fav!

Rules:
    1. Create 1 - 3 female sims that represent real women in herstory.
    2. In your description, tell us what they are most known for and explain why you selected this woman/women to share as sims.
    3. Style ALL of your sims fashions in the time period of your herstory woman.
    4. NoCC and no defaults (defaults replace the original Maxis skin/eyes but are not officially tagged as CC).
    5. For fairness, please only use Maxis poses. Custom posed entries are permitted as "just for fun" entries only. Posed entries do not have an opportunity to earn a Maxis nomination or fav. In addition, posed entries would not qualify for prize round challenges.
    6. Re-uploaded entries, in other words entries copied from other simmers creations, will be disqualified.
    7. Have a blast creating for our forum and gallery friends!

Please continue posting all your awesome extras like additional story line, pictures, screenshots (limit 4) and the link to your creation in the gallery here! Please tag #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

Mark your calendar for our Herstory Stream ~ Sunday 9/12/21 at 12:00 PM EST on my Twitch channel!

Check out all the fun from our most recent Aliens Among Us stream here →

🎉🎊💜 Celebrate with our recent giveaway winners of our Aliens Among Us QCC 🎉🎊💜

@sarabeth6701d and @jenkeball ~ CONGRATULATIONS ~

giphy.gif

💜 You guys are incredible! Thank you so much for your talented creative energy you give to these QCC's! Happy CAS creating! 💜
    Please join my 💜 Quick Creativity Challenge 💜 forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    edited August 2021
    My entry for the latest QCC: Amelia Earhart

Her story: Amelia Earhart was the first female aviator to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean. She set many other records, wrote best-selling books about her flying experiences and was instrumental in the formation of The Ninety-Nines, an organization for female pilots.

During an attempt at becoming the first female to complete a circumnavigational flight of the globe in 1937 in a Purdue-funded Lockheed Model 10-E Electra, Earhart and navigator Fred Noonan disappeared over the central Pacific Ocean near Howland Island. The two were last seen in Lae, New Guinea, on July 2, 1937, on the last land stop before Howland Island and one of their final legs of the flight. She presumably lost her life in the Pacific during the circumnavigation, just three weeks prior to her fortieth birthday. Nearly one year and six months after she and Noonan disappeared, Earhart was officially declared dead. Investigations and significant public interest in their disappearance still continue over 80 years later.

I chose Amelia Earhart, because I admire how brave, independent and goal-driven she was. She paved the way for many female pilots after her and she was also really kind to people in all walks of life.

touXlhg.jpg

B5qDzxu.jpg

d4bszsi.jpg

GmI57dT.jpg
    Post edited by divanthesimmer on
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list