Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

💜 Quick Creativity CAS Challenge 💜 GLovelysQCC

Comments

• Options
    NeoFelis22NeoFelis22 Posts: 194 Member
    Now that I got that over with, I'm heading to bed. I can't wait until I can look at everyone else's entries. I'm sure they'll be wonderful!
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Interesting & amazing entries for the Simsney! Love all the plot twists! :D
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    edited August 2020
    Such a great theme for this week. Very creative.
    Post edited by illusie on
  • Options
    FrankieDanySIMSFrankieDanySIMS Posts: 152 Member

My entry for #Simsney: DOPEY Dwarf + Dopey MOUSE

Link to the gallery: I put only Dopey MOUSE (stand alone)
    https://ea.com/it-it/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/9453EE5FD4C011EA82D80B0BD66E2263
    because I read that Maxis do not want any tie with existing copyrighted characters = Dopey dwarf is clearly connected with Disney
    but ... DopeyMOUSE is fully new and not directly related to Disney rights 🐭💕

Backstory: ( it's written also on one of the pictures... but I write also here ... a little little longer)
    So long time has passed and Dopey Dwarf is a #Simsney young sweet adult... Dopey is very kind and childish: he still loves very much to play with toys and with his beloved DopeyMOUSE ... Dopey is also still very shy: he blushes even if a girl says "Hallo" ...
    Or maybe it's just that he keeps thinking of his secret love dream... a girl he met in the past... a lovely beauty with the skin white as the snow...
    But SnowWhite is happily married with her prince and got children too... she often visits "uncle" Dopey who is always glad to share his toys and to play with Snow White's kids 😃 🎲🎯🎳🎮🧩 😃

a9c8cda399c0b6864f7916b112709c17.png
    2d43368571c00ad9cb227a6dfb416847.png
    0e4f57c47727ce84e30dd58ed46fdf40.png
    d3a178e92fe7d34788e4ceb71b0a6f9e.png

7b98023048724ecd9dea27351744b46c.png
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Princess Rosalyn
    Download

Princess Rosalyn was tired of waiting for the prince on the white horse. To kill her boredom she asked her fairygothmother to teach her magic. It was not that hard to learn the basics. Now the princess goes on secret adventures by broom into the world.

08-04-20-3-07-02-pm_orig.png
    08-04-20-3-06-34-pm_orig.png
    08-04-20-3-01-35-pm_orig.png

If only her broom would behave!

08-04-20-3-02-56-pm_orig.png
  • Options
    @icanhassims, your sim is very pretty
    @divanthesimmer, I love that your sim is a vampire. Great twist!
    @Flash5, cute couple
    @LSB12L , cute story
    @NeoFelis22, i love the ears :smiley: Great idea. Lovely story and pictures.
    @FrankieDanySIMS, Dopey Swarf and Dopey Mouse are cute.

I love all the entries so far! <3
  • Options
    CatharinaSophiaCatharinaSophia Posts: 98 Member
    edited August 2020
    Gallery description:
    Princess Aurida is based on Aurora, Ariel and Merida. She loves to stargaze in the forest, inhaling the scent of the trees. Her father, the King, thinks it’s too dangerous, as the royal women suffer from narcolepsy that can be triggered by a drop of blood. Aurelia is the only one who can wake up. In a trance she goes to the ocean, disappears for a while and returns to the castle. From a distance, a shy prince is watching her, making sure she returns safely every time.

Slightly longer description with pictures:

In a distant kingdom, there was a beautiful princess called Princess Aurida. She had hair as red as fire, and eyes as blue as the ocean. Her looks… almost seemed to mirror her character. Unlike her father, the King, Princess Aurida loved to be in the forest. Not just to run freely between the trees, or to inhale the intense scent of bark after it had rained – no, looking up, at the leaves was what she enjoyed most. Looking at the stars, trying to peek at her through the leaves of the trees – that was what she loved.

c45YBhx.png

Princess Aurida is looking at the stars, or... are the stars trying to peek at her, through the leaves of the trees?

But the King thought it was too dangerous in the forest. All of the royal women suffered from narcolepsy, but a very rare type. One tiny drop of blood could cause the royal women to fall into a very deep sleep, and Princess Aurida wasn’t exactly known for being careful.

Unlike the other royal women, Princess Aurida could be woken up from her sleeps. Neither the King, nor the Queen had ever noticed, but the maid had. Princess Aurida didn’t move, but a second body would appear and leave towards the ocean. The maid had never followed the Princess, but a handsome Prince did. Every time, he would follow the Princess to the ocean and back, to make sure she returned safely to the castle.

JO83p9V.png

In a trance, Princess Aurida swims off. Would her mystery Prince be looking out for her tonight as well?

He was a shy, yet stunning Prince, whom never found the courage to ask for her hand. But he kept admiring her from a distance, making sure she would return safely to the castle every night.

… and Princess Aurida napped happily ever after.

QwJDyzH.png

__
    Also, hah! I only used 3 pictures! And in the very unlikely chance I win, I'm lucky enough to own all the GPs/SPs, but not all the EPs
    Post edited by CatharinaSophia on
  • Options
    divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    illusie wrote: »
    @Flash5, cute couple
    @LSB12L , cute story

Thank you so much, @illusie! So kind of you to mention everyone and compliment our creations! I agree - all the entries are fantastic! ♥️

phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • Options
    @Flash5, cute couple
    @LSB12L , cute story

Thanks @illusie for nice words 😊
    PS I enjoyed very much your story and pictures specially the one with the rebel broom 🧹 very nice 🥰
  • Options
    @Flash5, cute couple
    @LSB12L , cute story

Thank you @illusie for your sweet comment on my entry. And I agree with you, this challenge has already produced a lot of great entries, including yours!
  • Options
    pagounispagounis Posts: 369 Member
    Hello everyone! Due to vacation real life took over, but eventually I found time to create my entry for this weekend's QCC. My entry is Celeste and her alien friend Titania. They are based on science-fiction cartoons with a plot twist of queen and helper - their backstory takes place on planet Sixam.

Name: Guardians of Sixam
    Origin ID: mikrolactaki3
    Gallery Link: https://ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/25FFF958D6F611EA8615CBD06C2743CA

unknown.png
    Joanne | 22 | Greece. Informatics student. I'm mikrolactaki3 on the gallery. Using 2 computers! My Blog: mikrolactaki3.tumblr.com
  • Options
    GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 797 Member
    edited August 2020
    giphy.gif

Hooray I say for all of your new, whimsically wonderful Simsney stories and characters! I'm so impressed how you've all opened your creativity to this idea and went all in! Again, I also want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone for being so kind, thoughtful and encouraging of each other! 💜

It's finally time to congratulate and celebrate with our last challenge winners for destination theme wedding ....... drumroll please

giphy.gif

CONGRATULATIONS

@ZebSims
    @patri
    @karisenchi
    @FrankieDanySIMS
    AND
    @blue_sky

✨🎉🎊 For winning this challenge! Nifty Knitting is the prize but I think some of you already have it now. I'll send messages today to see if you'd like to make a stuff pack substitution ✨🎉🎊

Thank you all again for making this challenge and thread so imaginative, kind, supportive and creative! Have a wonderful rest of your week and keep on simming on! 💜
    Please join my 💜 Quick Creativity Challenge 💜 forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    Flash5Flash5 Posts: 105 Member
    Huge congratulations to the 5 winners @ZebSims @patri @karisenchi @FrankieDanySIMS & @blue_sky !!! <3 Wonderful entries & I hope you all enjoy your new packs - what a wonderful mid-week surprise - WOOT! <3
  • Options
    divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    Congrats to all the winners! Enjoy your new packs! 💚
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • Options
    ChristineRose5ChristineRose5 Posts: 37 Member
    Congrats to the winners! Looking forward to trying out the new challenge, my Disney-loving heart is already going crazy with ideas 😂
  • Options
    PatriPatri Posts: 84 Member
    🙀OMG! THANK YOUUU SOOO MUCH! I didn´t expect it ... with this I complete the collection!🎊🎊🎊
    I am having some difficult weeks and this makes me very happy!🥰😘😘
    CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WINNERS TOO!🎊🎊🎊
  • Options
    CatharinaSophiaCatharinaSophia Posts: 98 Member
    Congrats to all the winners! All of you had amazing entries!
  • Options
    LSB12LLSB12L Posts: 31 Member
    Congrats everyone! All your entry's were PERFECTION!
  • Options
    Congrats to all the winners!
  • Options
    Congratulations to all the winners! 🎉 Great job! Enjoy your pack!
  • Options
    icanhassimsicanhassims Posts: 790 Member
    Congrats to all the winners and really amazing entries everyone! :)
    Get 25% off with the code: SIMS4FORUMS My Sims 4 Portfolio
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Thanks so much to the judges to have chosen among the winners my wedding 🏝 I'm sooooooo happy 🤩🥳 thanks everybody also for the congrats to all the winners 💕 I give also my congrats to the other 4 winners 😃🎉 🎉🎉🎉😃
    Post edited by FrankieDanySIMS on
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Congrats to all the winners! 😊
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    ZebSimsZebSims Posts: 67 Member
    Thank you so much for including my zombie and fairy wedding among the winning entries! And congrats to the other winners also!
  • Options
    MenaBuchnerMenaBuchner Posts: 179 Member
    GLovely1 wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Hooray I say for all of your new, whimsically wonderful Simsney stories and characters! I'm so impressed how you've all opened your creativity to this idea and went all in! Again, I also want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone for being so kind, thoughtful and encouraging of each other! 💜

It's finally time to congratulate and celebrate with our last challenge winners for destination theme wedding ....... drumroll please

giphy.gif

CONGRATULATIONS

@ZebSims
    @patri
    @karisenchi
    @FrankieDanySIMS
    AND
    @blue_sky

✨🎉🎊 For winning this challenge! Nifty Knitting is the prize but I think some of you already have it now. I'll send messages today to see if you'd like to make a stuff pack substitution ✨🎉🎊

Thank you all again for making this challenge and thread so imaginative, kind, supportive and creative! Have a wonderful rest of your week and keep on simming on! 💜

Congratulations to the winners! Enjoy your packs & happy Simming! <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top