Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

πŸ’œ Quick Creativity CAS Challenge πŸ’œ GLovelysQCC

Comments

• sadie_lalalasadie_lalala Posts: 21 Member
    I also can't wait to take part in this challenge! I almost didn't want to take part this weekend as I have so much to do but the challenge is amazing and I already have the cutest sim thought out in my head. <3 :blush:
  • cfennerscfenners Posts: 3 New Member
    Good luck to all the entrants this week!
  • MenaBuchnerMenaBuchner Posts: 179 Member
    Check out this household in The Sims 4 Gallery! - #GLovelysQCC > White covered rooftops, roasting chestnuts, decorated houses & Santa lists. Big family meals, late-night shopping, skiing over hilltops & snow mists. Snuggly clothing, snuggly warm hugs & presents galore. These are some of the things of Winterfest that I adore. Watching Winterfest movies & feeling the Spirit. Mother & child await a Winterfest miracle, a prayer for a family again fulfilled. #StorySim #Winterfest #MB #NoCC
    ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/5297CF82817711EA87685DA213C1DFCC?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=MenaBuchner&max=50&maxis=false
    @GLovely1

• GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 793 Member
    Mayr02 wrote: Β»
    I use the legacy version and I can't use the gallery, so I can't participate right? πŸ™

Hi @Mayr02 ~ I'm sorry you can't share to the gallery any longer but can you still use CAS to create for this challenge? If you can, just take some screenshots of your sims and their outfits to include here along with their description according to the directions above. You can also tweet them tagging #GLovelysQCC. I know it's not the same but we're a friendly bunch and can make accommodations. πŸ’œ

πŸ˜‚ You're making me laugh @CatharinaSophia ! You & everyone participating with me are inspiring me first so I'm just giving you what you're giving me πŸ’œ

@sadie_lalala I'm excited to see what cuties your thoughts produce this weekend! πŸ’œ

and @MenaBuchner goodness I'm not even seeing your simmies yet and already your story is getting me all warm and snuggly with all the happiness of Winterfest! Thank you for sharing your love of winter with us for this challenge πŸ’œ

Please join my πŸ’œ Quick Creativity Challenge πŸ’œ forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

@MenaBuchner I love your sims! So cute and you also mentioned all the things I love about winter.
    Loved all your entries on the gallery so far! As I have not seen spring inspired sims yet, I'd like to share my spring family.

Meet the Primas! Vera Prima lives in a quiet countryside house with her daughter Veronica and granddaughter Vivi. As her name already suggests (primavera is spanish for spring) she and the girls are all about the season of spring. They love flowers and blossoms and can't wait to see everything grow again after the cold winter. They bring warmth into every room they enter just like the first rays of sun in March. Every day they listen to the birds tweeting while they work in the garden.

00.jpg

You can find out more about them here.

Good luck everyone! <3
  • CatharinaSophiaCatharinaSophia Posts: 98 Member
    Amazing challenge, again! I chose winter, because it's my favorite season in game (the snow in game is gorgeous, but in real life my favorite season is spring). Anyways, here's my entry: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/8B41FD90822411EA841AF1287B923A97. The background story is partially true, I'm not from Siberia, but during my early childhood we had some pretty cold winters with a lot of snow. At my grandparents house, I played outside with my grandpa and my grandma would make us hot chocolate with rum (I was really young, but it's considered normal to add rum to hot chocolate, even for kids).
    I have no idea how you people manage to upload pictures, so you can find those on my Tumblr page (https://catharina-sophia.tumblr.com/post/615827486955241472/nix-household-family-size-4-1-adult-female-1). I haven't written a book this week, I don't want you all starting to hate me for making you read too much ;)
    Hope you enjoy!
  • VindelilasVindelilas Posts: 6 New Member
    Wonderful chall! I chose autumn as it is my favourite season both in the game and irl. Harvestfest is simply amazing. I love to see the transition from summer into winter in the game. And irl, I find the sound of the rain very calming. I love pumpkin everything. Thanksgiving and Halloween are wonderful holidays. Here is my entry:
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/483885BC827E11EA8495F1287B923A97?category=all&searchtype=item_name&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=pretty%20fall%20girl&max=50&maxis=false
  • paulapg89paulapg89 Posts: 20 Member
    Hi! I just uploaded my entry. I chose winter because I love it in the game and in real life. I miss, and also dont miss lol, living in a place where it snows, so i live vicariously through my sims. You can find them here https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/C020F6AA828711EA8E91D8331C484446?searchtype=ea_origin_id&category=all&time=all&searchquery=paulapg89&sortby=downloads&max=50&maxis=false
    You all have me happy dancing in my chair right now as I look at these beautifully created simmies and thoughtfully written descriptions! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us and supporting these fun quick weekend challenges @paulapg89 @Vindelilas @CatharinaSophia and @sadie_lalala πŸ’œ Your imaginative entries will once again challenge our judges tomorrow after this third round closes :D Good luck to everyone!

Please stay safe at home happily creating with me πŸ’œ
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    This is going to be a tough one for me. I don't have a favorite season...
    funny-gifs20.gif

Oh that is a tough one @nerdfashion ! I hope you've already locked into a season and begun to create sharing the beauty of your reasons why you finally decided on it ;) Have fun creating & good luck to you! πŸ’œ
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

Loved all your entries on the gallery so far! As I have not seen spring inspired sims yet, I'd like to share my spring family.

Meet the Primas! Vera Prima lives in a quiet countryside house with her daughter Veronica and granddaughter Vivi. As her name already suggests (primavera is spanish for spring) she and the girls are all about the season of spring. They love flowers and blossoms and can't wait to see everything grow again after the cold winter. They bring warmth into every room they enter just like the first rays of sun in March. Every day they listen to the birds tweeting while they work in the garden.

00.jpg

You can find out more about them here.

Good luck everyone! <3

I love your Primavera family, Sadie! Lovely! <3
    GLovely1 wrote: Β»
    Mayr02 wrote: Β»
    I use the legacy version and I can't use the gallery, so I can't participate right? πŸ™

Hi @Mayr02 ~ I'm sorry you can't share to the gallery any longer but can you still use CAS to create for this challenge? If you can, just take some screenshots of your sims and their outfits to include here along with their description according to the directions above. You can also tweet them tagging #GLovelysQCC. I know it's not the same but we're a friendly bunch and can make accommodations. πŸ’œ

πŸ˜‚ You're making me laugh @CatharinaSophia ! You & everyone participating with me are inspiring me first so I'm just giving you what you're giving me πŸ’œ

@sadie_lalala I'm excited to see what cuties your thoughts produce this weekend! πŸ’œ

and @MenaBuchner goodness I'm not even seeing your simmies yet and already your story is getting me all warm and snuggly with all the happiness of Winterfest! Thank you for sharing your love of winter with us for this challenge πŸ’œ

It was so fun to create these 2 lovely Simmies! Glad you like them too :)
    I don't know how to post photos on this forum so I hope it's ok that I haven't because I know the rules want up to 3 photos each - Yikes!
    No need to worry about sharing photos here @MenaBuchner because that bit was more a suggestion than a rule ;) I love seeing extra pictures and screenshots anywhere so putting some here would be great too. Here's an easy forum tutorial on how to do it if anyone is interested.

Uploading Pictures Tutorial

I'm happy to help explain further to anyone if needed πŸ’œ Give it a try .. it's fun!
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

> @GLovely1 said:
    > No need to worry about sharing photos here @MenaBuchner because that bit was more a suggestion than a rule ;) I love seeing extra pictures and screenshots anywhere so putting some here would be great too. Here's an easy forum tutorial on how to do it if anyone is interested.
    >
    > Uploading Pictures Tutorial
    >
    > I'm happy to help explain further to anyone if needed πŸ’œ Give it a try .. it's fun!

Is it ok I used my Tumblr for the pictures?
    Yes, it's totally fine that you are using your Tumblr to share pictures @CatharinaSophia :) It'd be great if you added even one here too so you can show off your simmies in multiple places πŸ‘
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

@GLovely1 if there's a challenge this weekend I'll try to figure out how to post pictures :)
    GLovely1 wrote: Β»
    No need to worry about sharing photos here @MenaBuchner because that bit was more a suggestion than a rule ;) I love seeing extra pictures and screenshots anywhere so putting some here would be great too. Here's an easy forum tutorial on how to do it if anyone is interested.

Uploading Pictures Tutorial

I'm happy to help explain further to anyone if needed πŸ’œ Give it a try .. it's fun!

Thanks, Lisa, I will have a look! Appreciate it!
  • paulapg89paulapg89 Posts: 20 Member
    Quarantine got me all mixed up and here I was waiting for the new challenge thinking it was Friday lol. can't wait what fun things this weekend will bring!
    edited April 2020
    Hello lovely friends! I hope you will join me in congratulating @Flash5 for her creative character Beau Devere who took the win in last weekend's #GLovelysQCC! Flash (Sami) generously offered to share her win with our second place creator @AutumnThalia since the pack up for grabs was City Living πŸ’œ One kind gesture deserves another so I gave Sami the pack of her choice too WOOHOOO! ✨ Share congrats to both creators please and look for directions for round 4 coming tomorrow!

Stay safe and happy creating always! πŸ’œ

lol πŸ˜‚ @paulapg89 I'm right there with you! I was in a meeting earlier where we were all saying how we never know what day it is anymore! I'm cooking up something good for our next round soon! 😍
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Congrats! I'm fine with the fact that I didn't enter, as I have City Living as well.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• DeaSimmer0DeaSimmer0 Posts: 50 Member
    Congratulations to the winners! Awesome entries and creative entries!πŸ‘πŸ‘β€οΈβ€οΈ
    Congrats to the winners! I can't wait to see what fun challenge you come up with this week!
  • PatriPatri Posts: 83 Member
    Congrats! Enjoy it!, It is a great pack ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top