Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

💜 Quick Creativity CAS Challenge 💜 GLovelysQCC

Comments

• Options
    NeoFelis22NeoFelis22 Posts: 194 Member
    @divanthesimmer This was my only idea for a pack, but as they say, "You snooze, you lose." 😊

Maybe this will push me to think of something else? Time will tell!
  • Options
    LSB12LLSB12L Posts: 31 Member
    My entry: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/6FC55B51FDE911EA8199E73BB73A251E?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=LSB12L&max=50&maxis=false

Introducing the Tiny Humans EP! A major update/overhaul to toddlers, children and teens. They can now live life as we know it, not like young adults in training (I know they are but you get the point lol!)

Key gameplay features would be: Realistic aging (Not just like a six year old to a full blown adult), better birthdays, cliques and bands for the teens, school that has an affect on the sims future (Like a D-Elementary and high school student isn't getting into uni), toddlers can interact with most objects and get just a lil jealous when there's a new addition to the family.

Key Cas features: More kid/toddler directed clothing and some Hight presets for all ages because teens and kids can either be 6 or 20 currently lol!

Key Build and Buy features: Better room dĂŠcor for kids/toddlers, and skill building items for all ages (Children wouldn't have creativity skill anymore, they'd have painting or singing, ect)

This is very similar to generations as that was my first idea, but I decided to go with this since no one had done a pack only featuring kids yet!
  • Options
    divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    @NeoFelis22 Haha, I'm so sorry! I think this is a highly requested pack from the community, so I'm not surprised someone else thought of it too, lol. Don't want to get in a rant here, but I really think we need more basic, family/Sim-oriented stuff and less "out there" packs, like some of the recent ones. It would definitely please everyone and pique people's interest in the game.
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    @divanthesimmer No need to be sorry! 😊 And you're right about a lot of people wanting just this sort of pack. The first packs I bought were focused on family. If EA had done a Generations-type pack, instead of Parenthood, Kids Stuff, and Toddler Stuff, I'm sure a lot of people would've been happier, that's for sure!

@LSB12L If I had my way (not likely 😉) your idea and that of @divanthesimmer would've been the first EP! Someone with programming experience said that having more height selections would require a lot of extra work. Their implication (if they didn't say it outright; it's been quite a while since I heard this) was that it would've had to have been incorporated from the beginning and now was (as good as? Completely?) impossible. I hope that they were wrong, but I'm no expert on any of that stuff.

Edited to comment on @LSB12L 's entry, since it fit in with my original comment, in my opinion.
    Edit again for typo.
  • Options
    FrankieDanySIMSFrankieDanySIMS Posts: 152 Member
    edited September 2020
    @divanthesimmer No need to be sorry! 😊 And you're right about a lot of people wanting just this sort of pack. The first packs I bought were focused on family. If EA had done a Generations-type pack, instead of Parenthood, Kids Stuff, and Toddler Stuff, I'm sure a lot of people would've been happier, that's for sure!

@LSB12L If I had my way (not likely 😉) your idea and that of @divanthesimmer would've been the first EP! Someone with programming experience said that having more height selections would require a lot of extra work. Their implication (if they didn't say it outright; it's been quite a while since I heard this) was that it would've had to have been incorporated from the beginning and now was (as good as? Completely?) impossible. I hope that they were wrong, but I'm no expert on any of that stuff.

Edited to comment on @LSB12L 's entry, since it fit in with my original comment, in my opinion.
    Edit again for typo.

Hi, everyone I see many ... for example @divanthesimmer and @NeoFelis22 having some big worry of "copying" others ideas ...

@MeowchaFrappe even apologised in advance for an idea that she had in mind even before someone posted something...
    I did not worry at all of this issue when I saw @GLovely1 (answering about the simmer's concern) saying to feel free to create 👍🏻
    Also my creation as something in common with another entry ( in the giving some more instruments to play music thing)
    but I went straight following my idea without writing anything here on the forum and having no concerns about it 🙂

So I hope that my entry isn't judged like a "copy" ...
    Maybe I was not clear enough about the theme music strictly connected with a precise style and time...
    so I edited here to clarify better: and I also gave a title to the pack
    (thing that I forgot to write before but that obviously was in my mind for my 50ies yet declared rockabilly passion and interest).
    Roaring 50ies
    Also in gallery (in the short space of a message) I wrote to clarify that the music theme is a quite common one... but has lots of styles...
    and my pack is involved with precisely specific instruments (bass / drums / horns) + 50ies fashion + jive acrobatic dancing + cadillac 🤩

And to add some cheerful "cadillac feel" I put this link to a top class rockabilly song (of course if you like the genre)
    I love the Stray cats 😍 I was very happy to be at their last concert at the rockabilly gathering in Senigallia (Italy in region Marche) 🤩🎼😍

Hope you like the song and enjoy the band ❤️
    ... and all the sims will sing along: "I'm gonna get me a cadillac too... if it's the last thing I do!!! " 😂

[url="http://"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmXQHAr-db4[/url]
    Post edited by FrankieDanySIMS on
    7b98023048724ecd9dea27351744b46c.png
  • Options
    GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 797 Member
    From @FrankieDanySIMS
    I did not worry at all of this issue when I saw @GLovely1 (answering about the simmer's concern) saying to feel free to create 👍🏻
    Also my creation as something in common with another entry ( in the giving some more instruments to play music thing)
    but I went straight following my idea without writing anything here on the forum and having no concerns about it 🙂

So I hope that my entry isn't judged like a "copy" ...

Thank you for bringing up my thought on "copying". I believe that this concern can be clearly defined by a creators intent. Everyone here creating together has the best of intentions. We all always bring wonderful originality, imaginations and style to every entry. Dream packs have been discussed and listed in so many ways over the years and I know many people have similar ideas on what they want to see in a future pack. If more than one creator enters an original sim creation with the same idea for a future pack that is not "copying". I hope you all agree with me on that. :)

Me personally a copy is similar to an exact replica of an original creation. Please, do not worry about sharing a same dream pack theme with someone else. This is a very natural occurrence and is completely acceptable. Let your positive creativity lead you always, not any negative worries 💜

Please join my 💜 Quick Creativity Challenge 💜 forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• Options
    FrankieDanySIMSFrankieDanySIMS Posts: 152 Member

Thanks @GLovely1 🥰 for writing again your point of view about creativity inputs in our dream packs 🤩 ❤️ 🤗
    7b98023048724ecd9dea27351744b46c.png
  • Options
    LSB12LLSB12L Posts: 31 Member

Edit again for typo.

I know, yeah- I've heard that they won't ever truly implement Hight options in the game but hey, a girl can dream!
  • Options
    MiraRoseBlackMiraRoseBlack Posts: 17 Member
    It’s been awhile since I’ve joined in on one of these amazing challenges. Unfortunately, I’ve been incredibly busy this semester but it feels great to get creative again in the Sims, especially for a theme like this! The theme I had is honestly something I’ve wanted forever and I know I’m not alone so I thoroughly enjoyed creating all of these outfits. I would just be so happy if the Sims team decided to create a world high up in the mountains covered in snow! So, here’s some more info on this GP idea..

Sims 4 Game Pack: Winter Wonderland

World: Mount Evergreen

Neighborhoods: Peppermint Slopes, Icicle Grove, Lunar Lake

Gameplay: This is heavily based off of vacation worlds like Selvadorada and Granite Falls where you would basically go on a vacation to Mount Evergreen and immerse yourself into this new world. There would be skiing, snowboarding, sledding, tubing, and holiday markets!

CAS: Lots of new winter clothing! Gloves, mittens, earmuffs, and a new selection of warm sweaters and bulky coats.

My Entry: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/42DB6F15FEE011EA8509EA07D271F689?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=MiraRoseBlack&max=50&maxis=false

I have to say I’m loving all of these incredibly creative ideas that I’m seeing for packs! I wouldn’t have even thought of a few of them.. but now I want them all!
  • Options
    the_red_simmerthe_red_simmer Posts: 36 Member
    edited October 2020
    I'm super excited to participate in this challenge!

Name of Pack: Under the Big Top

New World: Cirque de Lune

Visit the world of Cirque de Lune! Here, you are able to see the wonders that the circus has to offer. Buy carnival foods and watch amazing stunts performed by your own neighbors. If you have a flair for performing, you can start your career in the circus where you can go into various tracks such as trapeze artist, knife thrower, clown, trick motorcyclist, or rodeo cowboy. If you're lucky and put in enough work, you could become ring-master or ring-mistress! At home, you can choose aspirations such as born performer and circus lover. New skills include knife-throwing, miming, and trapeze artistry. If you are inspired by the carnival, you can make your very own funnel cake in the comfort of your home! motorcycles are a new way to explore! You can be the best dressed Sim around with the new career costumes or streetwear that reflects a more edgy side. Did we forget to mention that motorcycles are now a new way to get around? Welcome to the Big Top!

50545446018_c290ff24ac_m.jpg 50546174291_01bb693603_m.jpg
    Meet Janie Shepard and Owen Fischer. Janie is the residing ring-mistress at Cirque de Lune. She is a classic professional and has trained to remain cool in the spotlight. Owen is the rodeo cowboy and lives the part inside and outside the ring. His southern twang has captured the hearts of his audiences.
    50546174311_3b0ccaa993_m.jpg 50546174331_b53407553a_m.jpg
    Meet Addie Weldon and Jermaine Campbell. Addie and Jermaine are the greatest trapeze duo to appear in the Lune. Her hard-working attitude and his confident aura make them the perfect couple to fly above crowds.
    50546312807_579a560af7_m.jpg 50545446123_df68735976_m.jpg
    Meet Felicity Chen and Pierre Cornette. Felicity has mastered the art of throwing knives. She never misses and enjoys the tangible adrenaline in the audience when she throws knives into apples on top of Janie's top hat! Pierre is the motorcyclist in the notorious Globe of Steel. He has a fast-paced work environment and takes that into his love life as well.
    50546174396_1ca860a1dd_m.jpg 50545446048_e45459a330_m.jpg
    Meet Sarai Pruett and Peyton McKinney. Sarai is the circus food vendor for the Lune. She enjoys creating new recipes and giving the occasional free meal to lucky Sims in the crowd (shhh!) Peyton works as the local clown and enjoys sharing laughs with the audience. He desires to one day master comedy and break out as a comedian.

This household is available on the gallery under my Origin ID: gingersnap368. Happy simming!
    Post edited by the_red_simmer on
  • Options
    AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    edited September 2020
    I initially drew a blank for this challenge because I lack imagination I couldn’t think of anything I particularly wanted but Wow! Supernaturals, family play, winter sports, music and circuses! I now want them all! You’ve turned me into a new pack desiring monster! What have you done!!? :fearful:

…..

Sims 4: Motor Mayhem – Never coming to stores near you! o:)

Welcome to Ford Valley! Home to an oil reservoir so over-exploited it’s suing for damages! First discovered in 1885 by passing geologically aware llamas who were immediately slaughtered by a passing ecologically unaware wagon train. They then made the llama the valley’s mascot because irony hadn’t been invented yet. Over a hundred years and a billion dollars in llama reparations later Ford Valley is a thriving example of industrial collapse and local government mismanagement!

The annual Llama Liberation Day parade described by a visiting diplomat as "crassly insensitive"

mP4rMWV.png

Don’t know where to start? Try the slum tenements of Tyre Skid Row! Post-industrial abandonment never looked so sexy! Rarely visited after locals learned to strip a car of its hubcaps faster than mothers-in-law strip you of your dignity, Tyre Skid Row is a hive of authentic off the tourist trail criminal activity! Between illegal street races, rusty tattoo parlours and the, still technically a crime scene, dive bars there are plenty of ways to extend your stay with an unplanned trip to the ICU!

Local residents and Tourist Board PR puppets whose names I wasn’t paid to ask…...wait…. I’m not paid for this either :unamused:

8n8S5eW.png

A romantic night out scavenging for car parts by the local tyre fire not your style? Find the physicality of failed capitalism too depressing? Fear not! Your Anniversary trip isn’t ruined! Visit the gleaming skyscrapers of Petroleum Heights! Home to most of the missing oil money and the Llamborghini racing team! Looking for a souvenir or a way to make your neighbours hate you besides your personality? Buy a Llamborghini of your own and head to the drive-in for a screening of Sul Paul’s Drag Race! Or speed through the hairpin bends and natural wonders of Carburetor Creek joining its ever-increasing accident figures! Whatever you decide, we hope you buy comprehensive insurance enjoy your trip and remember whether your visit is brief or you stay Ford Valley is only a hair-raising drive away! :sunglasses:

Name: Ashton Martin, racing driver - Representative of Petroleum Heights randomly chosen by Ford Valley’s Tourist Board 95 % of whom are surnamed Martin
    Traits: Romantic, Ambitious, Athletic
    Aspiration: Fabulously Wealthy
    Skills: An inability to spell nepotism

Outfits (l-r) Everyday, formal, athletic, sleep, party, swimwear, hot, cold

ia5m9oJ.png

Name: Mercedes Bentz, aspiring mechanic– Representative of Tyre Skid Row randomly chosen to be under 25 by Ford Valley’s Tourist Board 95% of whom are men over 50
    Traits: Hot-Headed, Genius, Perfectionist
    Aspiration: Renaissance Sim
    Skills: Being from streets so mean they give one-star yelp reviews

Outfits (l-r) Everyday, formal, athletic, sleep, party, swimwear, hot, cold

LMT1RyH.png

No representative of Carburetor Creek was available at this time due to hospitalisation, compensation claims or downright ugliness :|
  • Options
    MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    Sorry for being a bit MIA and silent for about the past week. I'm hoping to post my entry today, but I have a therapy session to get over with first.

And I'll reply to everyone who's mentioned me, later too! <3
  • Options
    Flash5Flash5 Posts: 105 Member
    Sorry for being a bit MIA and silent for about the past week. I'm hoping to post my entry today, but I have a therapy session to get over with first.

And I'll reply to everyone who's mentioned me, later too! <3

No need for apologies @MeowchaFrappe <3 We all have real life commitments at some point or other & its especially important when it concerns health & happiness x These challenges are just for fun, don't ever feel a duty or the fun may disappear for you - having said that, I'm looking forward to seeing your entry & so pleased that you'll be in time for the chance to win! x <3
  • Options
    @Flash5 Thank you so much! <3 I really wanted to be in time for this challenge because I'm so in love with my idea, but at the same time, make sure it's not just quickly thrown together.
  • Options
    I apologize in advance for how long this description is. It's not quite as detailed as I had originally hoped but overall I am quite happy with how it turned out. Hopefully no words get censored out of my entry. But if they do, please let me know and I can try to explain the word.

Avengers Assemble!!! Wait? What do you mean they aren’t the Avengers? I could have sworn they were. Justice League? That’s not who they are either? Well… then… who are they???

They’re up in the sky (or well, one of them is… his suit allows him to fly) but they’re not a bird, or a plane… or even Superman. No, they are…

The Imperials!!!

8d8b89M.png

I'm a huuuugggeeee Marvel fan and I've been wanting a Superheroes pack for quite awhile. So that is exactly what my entry is!

MFHp1jU.png

The Sims 4: Heroes and Villains (Game Pack)

Theme: Superheroes

New World: Blossom Hills

Description: Embrace Your Inner Power and become the hero (or villain) you’ve always wanted to be

♥ PACK FEATURES!!! ♥

New Lifestate: Imperials

This life state has 2 forms, which allows you to create both your civilian form and your hero/villain form. For my entry, I used vampires to portray both forms since that was the easiest seeing as I don’t have Get to Work and the mermaids are too limiting for what I needed.

Hero and Villain aspirations - I’ve included four new ones that would be perfect for this theme.

Superhero - This sim wants to use their powers for good and protect the civilians of the world

Supervillian - This sim wants to unleash havoc and discord, and will use whatever means necessary to achieve their goal.

Anti-Hero: This sim lacks the typical qualities of a superhero, but ultimately fights for what’s right and is on the side of good.

Anti-Villain: This sim has good intentions but doesn't always go about it in the best way and is often willing to work with heroes for the greater good.

In this pack, I would also introduce a power system much like the vampires perk system. Your sim can have many powers, but would eventually need to take weaknesses. Powers could range from typical superhero powers to something new and creative.

New lot traits.
    - Villain Lair
    - Superhero Headquarters

New Social Interactions (x being the superhero or villain’s name.)
    - Ask if x
    - Deny being x
    - Admit to being x

CAS Additions
    - Capes
    - Superhero Costumes
    - Supervillain Costumes
    - Masks
    - Civilian Clothes
    - Glasses and hats to help with disguises
    - More scars and injury type make-up

♥ And now for the characters ♥

Bryce Logers - Bryce Logers is confident, stubborn, a little mischievous and one of the youngest (and most attractive) millionaires in Blossom Hill. As well as the self-proclaimed leader of The Imperials. He graduated from college just a little over a year ago but already has a solid career ahead of him. Or he did, until the accident at his workplace caused him to develop superpowers such as super-speed and the ability to generate heat just with the palms of his hands. And that’s not even beginning to scratch the surface. Bryce is often torn between wanting to keep his status as the wealthiest twenty-something in Blossom Hill, and using newfound powers for good, although it seems his heart lies with the latter.

Bryce’s personality may mainly be a combination of Tony Stark and the Hulk (hence, the hot-headed trait) but I was also very inspired by my favorite Marvel character, Loki. But since we can only use 3 traits without mods or cheats, my poor Loki was left out there.

I did however try to reference both Tony and Loki in his look, and this is what I ended up with. His name however, is a combination of Captain America (Steve Rogers) and Loki. As well as a small hat tip to Hulk (Bruce Banner) who is a big part of his personality. I wanted to include Bucky Barnes and Tony in his name too but it wouldn’t work out too well. Just consider him to be a big amalgamation character.

Natalia Munroe - Unlike Bryce, Natalia was born with an array of supernatural abilities. Her most used- traveling under the cover of mist, telekinesis, and influencing the emotions is just a few of them. Having grown up in foster care, Natalia knew nothing of her abilities until she accidentally accidentally struck one of her foster home siblings with the metal chain of a necklace, leaving a physical scar on them for life. Despite everything though, Natalia has a good heart and strives to be a good person.

Her appearance is inspired by multiple X-Men characters, Killer Frost, and a little bit of Black Widow. Her name is a reference to Black Widow’s birth name, rather than Natasha. And her surname is the same as Storm’s (from X-Men) real name to better represent the fact that she has some X-Men inspiration behind her character.

Blair Stacey - Blair Stacey is a shy, sweet, and just a little bit geeky student at Foundry’s University and the (eventual) love interest of Bryce. Blair is a civilian who meets the Imperials during one of the invasions they were forced to fight off while walking back to her off-campus apartment. While she and her cat, Mango have no powers of their own, they are still very valuable members of the team.

Although her surname is a reference to Gwen Stacey, I didn’t really have anybody particular in mind when creating her. I just went with what felt right. And I just love the name Blair, so that stuck as her first name.

Samuel Baron - Neither good nor evil, Samuel marches to the beat of his own drum. Both a powerful ally and enemy, it is far better to have him on your side. Thankfully, he tends to side with good. More often than not anyway. As the oldest member of the Imperials, Samuel is perhaps the most well-versed in his powers. Not to be confused with necromancy, Samuel is able to both resurrect the deceased and lead them to their final resting place.

Unlike the others, Samuel is not a reference to any Marvel or DC character, but Baron Samedi from Hatian Voodoo Marvel and DC have both drawn inspiration from different existing mythologies, so I figured I could too. Originally, I was going to make him my villain, but after checking into the mylogy surrounding his story and origin, I discovered that was indeed not the case, and was inspired to make him a more neutral character.

Since Baron Samedi is the Loa of death, spirits, resurrection, dead relatives and healing, I decided to use the Day of the Dead items in the game. I sincerely hope nobody will take this the wrong way. They’re the closest items I have to create my version of Baron without using CC.

Malcolm Schwarz - Every superhero team needs a supervillain and that’s where Malcolm Schwarz (real name Lireheim) comes in. As Malcolm, Lireheim may look like your typical well-meaning college aged guy, but that couldn’t be further from the truth.

In reality, Lireheim is the cold, calculating, and ruthless leader of the Dark Elves who wants nothing more than to enslave the humans on earth. Using dark magic to disguise himself as the seemingly harmless Malcolm Schwarz, Lireheim is able to hide in plain sight and set his plan in action… or so he thinks…

My main inspiration behind Malcolm/Lireheim was Malekith from Thor: The Dark World. (A highly underrated Marvel movie in my opinion) and the Dark Elves from Norse Mythology of course. And fun fact, “Schwarz” means “black” in German and the Dark Elves are also sometimes called Black Elves.

♥♥♥♥♥

Note: Yes, I know I named the team and the lifestate the exact same. But I am absolutely terrible with names. Sorry about that

And once again, I am terribly sorry if me using the Day of the Dead items for Samuel offended anyone. That is not my intention at all. I just had to be creative with what was available ♥

I worked about half the day trying to finish this up, so if something doesn't make sense, I am also sorry about that.
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Awesome entries everyone!

Sorry that I'll give this round a missed. Work is taking my "freedom" away! :s
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    LSB12L wrote: Âť
    I know, yeah- I've heard that they won't ever truly implement Hight options in the game but hey, a girl can dream!

Of course! And it would be great if they implemented that. 🙂
  • Options
    I don't think that I'll be entering this challenge. I thought of an idea, but I've just been too stressed out to focus enough to do anything with it. I finally got a chance to look at the entries on the gallery, and I want to wish everyone good luck! There've been so many great ideas!
  • Options
    @NeoFelis22 Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my entry. I'm sorry to hear you won't be entering this round,, but I totally understand as I've been there myself a few times.
  • Options
    QueenEbony1113QueenEbony1113 Posts: 380 Member
    Hi! I'm new to this site but I've already entered 3 rounds of this contest, if some of you remember the Archaeological Society Masquerade Ball with my vampire/spellcaster Sims, the family centered around the espresso machine (and the girl who's into telenovelas), and most recently The Sims 4: Underworld... That was me!

@GLovely1 I just have a question regarding extra posts for the contest. I made a couple edits for my Underworld Expansion Pack, but some pics contain CC to illustrate the concept (i.e. angel wings, hunting gear). I even made an Expansion Pack cover way before this round's theme was announced! I ended up editing another photo for my pack idea too, with the Sims that I put on the Gallery. I just wanted to confirm if the "no CC" and "maxis poses only" rule applies just to the Sims gallery or to the extra images as well? Before I upload extra photos, I just want to be sure. 🙂
    2bcb85bc6df30a1fc5a19f876b8e2f22.jpg
    My real name isn't actually Ebony!
    Mainly a Fandom Simmer!
    I'd totally make Sims videos of the characters in my game but I don't know what to call my channel!
    Twitter: FrerardChild
  • Options
    QueenEbony1113QueenEbony1113 Posts: 380 Member
    Here's my entry! https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/BEF428DF03A511EB87FB47254F8E4D46

I'm new to the forums so I can't post photos yet, but if CC is allowed in the supporting photos, then I'll upload them on Twitter!

Sorry for the extremely long and detailed description, but this is my dream EP that I've had even before this round's theme was announced!

Very much inspired by TV shows such as Supernatural, Lucifer, and American Horror Story... I present The Sims 4: Underworld Expansion Pack!

Take your Sims to the Underworld!

Hunt or make deals with 2 new occults: Demons and Fallen Angels! Neither need sleep, so look out vampires, new creatures are coming to steal the night! They have human forms so you won’t be able to tell what they are at first glance. Both have their own powers/perks like spellcasters and vampires!

Give your Sim the Supernatural Hunter aspiration, and after enough research, they’ll be able to level up their hunting skill and use holy water to identify demons (level 2). You need level 8 Hunting skill to identify Fallen Angels, unless they reveal their nature to you first. Upon reaching level 10, you can open a portal to the Underworld. You may also ask a level 10 hunter to train you and take you there. You can try to gain a demon/fallen angel’s trust and see if they give you access (easier said than done- you need your friendship to be at least 95% and making friends with these beings is not the same as with regular Sims). The Underworld is locked to those who are not demons/Fallen (or descendants thereof), even if they share a household. Virtuoso Spellcasters and Master Vampires can also learn the spell to access the Underworld. Take residence, move in with your demon friends, party with the Devil, or steal the throne! With the Underworld Royal aspiration, you can try to become the King/Queen of the Underworld and rally your minions! Or just marry Lucifer... if he’s into you.

New Trait: “Rebel Angel” for your local Lucifer, a conflicted Sim who ironically has good intentions but is a misunderstood rule breaker!

New career: Priest. Someone needs to make holy water, conduct exorcisms, and train hunters to exorcize. Only those in the priest career are able to make holy water and perform exorcisms just by reading about them. Hunters need a priest's guidance/supervision for their first few exorcisms in case things go wrong. If you want your played Sim to become a priest, they're not allowed to have any romantic relations. If even a small pink bar forms between your priest Sim and anyone else, they're banned from the career and lose any advantages that came with it. Not any Sim can become a priest- they need high charisma and at least level 2 mixology, otherwise this job is locked to them. A good reputation (Get Famous) and decent Wellness skill (Spa Day) would help if these packs are owned. Demons and Fallen Angels can't be priests. Anyone with bad reputation (Get Famous) can't become a priest. Vampires can be priests but will be banned from the career if they feed on another Sim, with or without permission. Anyone who isn't a priest can't make holy water, even if it was their former job. It's not a learned skill, it's God-given. Hunters can buy holy water directly from a priest acquaintance, or if they're "good friends", the priest will occasionally supply them with this out of kindness. Holy water can also be purchased at the stores in the Magic Realm, so make sure your hunter is friends with a few spellcasters (if you own Realm of Magic). If you're a spellcaster AND hunter, that saves some time. Can you be a hunter and priest at the same time? If you qualify to be a priest, yes, but summoning demons or the Fallen to chat or make deals is grounds for excommunication. (Randomly encountering them is fine, but it's the act of summoning that lets you lose priesthood.)

What happens when you exorcise a demon? They don't die. They're sent back to the Underworld and locked there unless summoned into the regular world or the "Master" Fallen Angel randomly chooses to unlock the Gates for them.

Can you kill demons and Fallen Angels? Maybe. Maybe not. You can try but you'll need to get creative.

Activities & Skills: Hunting (10 levels) and Exorcism (5 levels).

Higher painting skill leads to more effective Summoning Circles and Devil’s Traps (you start learning about them at level 3 Hunting). Need to speak with a specific demon, but they're "sleeping" (because it's past midnight in the Sims world), not on your friends list, have a full red bar with you, or you locked them in the Underworld and regret it? Summon them with a spell, but make sure you paint a Devil's trap beforehand or they might escape! Careful, they can be crafty and appear outside of the trap. The trap may not work if it's poorly painted (they either won't show, or if they do they'll escape). The higher the rank of the demon, the tougher it'll be to summon them or keep them in place. When out of the trap, they can either leave (and you won't get your deal done) or they can be mischievous to your household/home, making everyone +10 uncomfortable or sabotaging all appliances and lights! No one said summoning them would be a walk in the park. At level 9 of Hunting, you may attempt to summon Fallen Angels as well with the right summoning circles. They're more powerful than demons though, so you have a higher risk in doing this. What could be worse than +10 uncomfortable and your house falling apart? I'll leave that to your imagination. (Safer to befriend them when you encounter them, but it won't be easy! They won't react to you like a normal Sim.)

Create A Sim: Hunting attire and gear, priest garments, edgy fashion for Demons and the Fallen, demon/fallen angel wings, new occult eye and skin colors. Customize your Demons and Fallen Angels’ true forms and human disguises.

Build/Buy: Hellish furniture and decor (from “brimstone” tables to fancy Devilish doors), playable hunting gear (holy water vials, weapons, etc.), hunter diaries to increase hunting skill, lore books to guide your Sims with identifying/finding creatures. You can also obtain gear and books by exploring the world.

Pack Compatibility: Realm of Magic & Vampires. Hunt or recruit Spellcasters and Vampires as allies!

Will your Sims hunt and exorcize by the books, or end up with a demon lover?
    Will your demons and fallen angels team up and turn on their own kind?

Character references and backgrounds:

Lucifer Morningstar, from the TV show Lucifer. I originally wanted to make a "hybrid Sim" for Lucifer, referencing both Tom Ellis and Mark Pellegrino's portrayals, but I stuck with Tom. He'd be the "Master" Fallen Angel NPC in the game.

Sean Constantine: A reference to John Constantine, since not only does "Sean" rhyme with "John", it contains the letters of Sam and Dean's (Supernatural) names. Physically, he resembles Dean Winchester a lot more. He is mainly a Demon Hunter but he knows about Fallen Angels, too. If this were a real pack, he'd be the NPC your hunters-in-training would go to in order to increase hunting skill since he can train them. (Your Sim can train other hunters too, if they have a high enough skill in hunting.) He is bisexual, so both Abby and Alastair are romance options for him!

Abby Knight: Abby is short for Abaddon. I based her looks on one of my favorite singers, Ash Costello, but there's still a small reference to Supernatural with her name. She is a demon.

Jackie Morningstar: Descendant of Lucifer. I referenced Jack Kline (Supernatural) and Michael Langdon (AHS) in their looks, and even a bit in their personality. Yes, your Sims can have babies with the Devil... They are the cute nerd of the group, tougher than they look! Children of the “Master” Fallen Angel get a reward trait at birth. I'd say the name of the trait but I'm afraid it might be disallowed here (Hint: See Marilyn Manson's album wherein the second word is "Superstar"). If a fallen angel has kids before becoming a Master, the kids will still have powers. Not Nephilim though, reserve that for the “Heaven” EP. 😜(Though I guess the trait name would be modified to be safe, if it were an actual pack.)

* I know I call it "Master" but it probably will have a different name later on. I'm just using the word so everyone knows what the rank is, as with Master Vampires.

Father Blanchard is a priest. He's a soft-spoken yet charismatic guy who loves reading lore books and enjoying a glass of nectar in his spare time.

Alastair Crowley: Feel free to look up that name reference if you choose, but I purposely spelled the first name differently since it's not the same person. He's a cambion. When a human and demon have a child, that child still has powers, but no dark form. Those with demon and human parents are born with a "cambion" reward trait.

Mr. Crowley: Yes, I referenced the Ozzy Osbourne song. And yes, I also referenced the Supernatural character. He is a demon and businessman. Many Sims make deals with him (career advances, more Simoleons, completed aspirations, free stuff, get the Sim of their dreams), but not without consequence. If your Sim's end of the deal is not met (i.e. you can't give your "payment"- he'll ask for a specific, rare/crafted item rather than money) within 3 days of sealing it, your Sim will either feel sick/miserable, or if you own Cats & Dogs, they'll hear dogs barking wherever they go (as a reference to the Hellhounds arriving 10 years after people made deals). The only way to break the curse is if you can befriend Crowley, do favors for him, or if you have Seasons you can try to give him gifts (excellent quality only). He's a snob with high standards so it won't be easy.

If you play as a demon, setting up deals with other Sims is a perk unlocked at around the second tier. Get cool stuff to keep or sell from these deals! Messing up a household or home via dark powers is unlocked at the third tier. As a demon/fallen angel, you will also receive notifications like "x is summoning you. Will you show up?" The same way you get invited to events or when someone wants to come over.

I know I didn't explore the perk systems of the demons and fallen angels as much in this post, but this "essay" is already super long! I hope this makes sense to any of you who decide to read it since I spent a long time writing all this. If you made it all the way here, thank you for taking the time to check out my ideas!

(Hint: If you load these Sims into your world, they already come with skills that suit who they are. Lucifer and Crowley have careers that mildly reference what they did on their respective TV shows. Their careers weren't cheated, I actually played them for a while!)
    2bcb85bc6df30a1fc5a19f876b8e2f22.jpg
    My real name isn't actually Ebony!
    Mainly a Fandom Simmer!
    I'd totally make Sims videos of the characters in my game but I don't know what to call my channel!
    Twitter: FrerardChild
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    I'm not going to make it this round. I've got lots of ideas, but have been too busy because of work and school. Hopefully next time I can join again
  • Options
    LeilathaLeilatha Posts: 24 Member
    My expansion pack is: Secrets of Atlantis

How does it look like?
    There are two worlds in it, like Magnolia Promenade and Sixam or Glimmerbrook and Magic Realm.
    The world on the surface is a world modeled on the Greek coast, named Attenos. Includes 5 lots, with white cottages in a rolling land.
    The Underwater World - Atlantis, encompasses an ancient city on the seabed with shipwrecks, ruins and ancient statues of rulers. Atlantis would have 5 residential lots, King Atlan's palace and a meeting place for residents.

New breed:
    The new Sims are the inhabitants of Atlantis - Atlanteans. Their external appearance includes scales on the chest and face. The tattoo symbolizes their affiliation with Atlantis. They also have sharp teeth to defend themselves against normal Sims who are hostile, or to chew on algae and plants from which they make clothes and food, for example. They live in harmony with the underwater environment, so they do not kill fish, and their means of transport are tamed dolphins. They also understand the speech of underwater animals
    Atlanteans swim much faster than normal sims, they are also much stronger in water than on land, where they can only stay for a short time. Only scouts come ashore once in a while. The Atlanteans are also well trained in trident fighting. They have the power to clear memories and creating illusions. They can make a Sim who was unfriendly to forget about Atlantis. They're also smarter than normal sims, so they learn everything twice as fast.
    Their needs are: food, sleep, fun and company.
    The ruler of Atlantis is the King Atlan who is immortal and cares with the underwater city for centuries. On special occasions, Atlanteans put on armor to honor their king. In winter, they wear diving suits because the water is much colder.

How to find Atlantis:
    To get to the world of Altantida, your Sim needs to develop two new skills. The first is swimming (we only have diving) and the second is knowing the legends. Then your Sim has to purchase some very advanced equipment and then be lucky in exploring the underwater world. Each gear dive is 20% for finding Atlantis (first time).
    The inhabitants are hostile at first, but you can convince them by helping them with their daily activities. Even looking after their children. If a Sim is liked in the city, they will get a magic herb that will allow them to breathe underwater like the inhabitants.
    To transform into Atlantean requires the help of King Atlan and the light of the full moon.

Aspirations:
    1. True Warrior:

The Kraken has been a concern of Atlantis for centuries. Every year on the first day of spring it wakes up and invades the village, destroying many buildings. The best fighters tried to defeat it and failed. Your Sim can help the inhabitants in a slightly different way. Namely, he can make friends with the Kraken by fulfilling his requests, and if he succeeds, the Kraken will be very useful for the entire Atlandite, e.g. by supplying a lot of algae once in a while (feature: New friend).
    If your Sim refuses to fulfill this aspiration, the Kraken will be attacking the village as usual.

Careers:
    1. King's Advisor
    Your sim will have to defeat the Kraken, help clean the sea, and help the inhabitants with normal activities.

2. An expert on the outside world
    Your Sim will be involved in scouting, identifying items thrown into the sea, examining shipwrecks, and educating the people of Atlantis about the outside world.

Interactions:
    Your Sim can take part in the annual race, fight tridents, and grow new plants and learn new dishes. He can also sell or collect pearls and other items from the underwater world.
    Toddlers and children can play with the fish.

Secret:
    One hidden location in the King's Castle - the treasury accessed by completing the King's Advisor career. Contains a treasure with lots of pearls and ancient artifacts like Atlantean Stone.

CAS/Build mode:

cradle with shells
    new stuff off the grid
    Atlantean Stone
    Colors and different shapes of scales for Sims.
    Matching outfits and armor.
    Tridents as ornaments or weapons in the Sim's inventory
    Lots of stone wallpaper and floors, new sculptures
    New plants, coral reef

Extra stuff:
    Atlantean Stone - once a week it can fill all your sim's needs to the full.

Deaths:
    If you try to fight the Kraken, it can strangle you with his tentacles.
    You can get sick from unknown algae and fall into a coma and then die.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/96Ufzu6.png[/img]
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/eDv8IpX.png[/img]
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/om4Khiu.png[/img]
  • Options
    amp107amp107 Posts: 205 Member
    New Fake Expansion Pack: Planes, Trains, & Automobiles

This made up pack is all about infrastructure and the travel industry!

Are your sims feeling stuck?! Send them to Wonderland where they can travel the world by plane, train, and automobile for an adventurous ride, extraordinary views, and exclusive (collectible) photo opportunities! Can’t get enough time in the sky? Reach new heights as a flight attendant or pilot with an exciting career in Aviation or work as a Travel Agent or Travel Blogger in the Tourism industry. Maybe hospitality is more your thing? Own and manage your own hotel or get a part time job as a hotel receptionist! The world is at your finger tips in this new fake EP - arriving soon in my dreams!

Click the spoiler for additional pack features!
    New Lot Types

- Transportation Station: a combination airport, train terminal, bus station, and car rental lot featuring ticket counters where you can purchase plane, train, or bus tickets, or rent a car and immediately start your next adventure.

- Hotel: a building type with rooms for rent that may also include an on site restaurant within the hotel that non-guests can visit (for simmers that also own Dine Out), or a continental style breakfast for hotel guests-only (option included in pack with no additional DLC needed). Onsite pools for hotel guests only that non-guests can attempt to sneak into with emotional buffs if they fail or succeed. For simmers that own Spa Day, Spas can also be built into the hotel for both hotel guests and non-hotel guests to enjoy.

New World: Wonderland has four distinct neighborhoods.

- Roads Isle: a small, industrious island just off the coast of Wonderland connected to the mainland by a bridge. Contains the Union Terminal Transportation Station and the Warehouse Lofts - an old warehouse building that has been renovated into a posh boutique hotel. At Union Terminal, catch a flight to see the world at new heights, purchase a train ticket to sit back, relax, and travel to downtown in style, or rent a car for the freedom to travel as fast and as far as you’re willing to go! Bus tickets are also available for the more financially impaired sims that need to go the distance and don’t mind a slower ride.

- Atlas Coast: The booming beach front business district of Wonderland. Enjoy a fabulous day at the beach or take a stroll on the board walk. When you’ve finished soaking up the sun, shopping, and bar hopping, kick back in one of the two luxurious beach front hotels.

- Venture City: At the heart of Wonderland sits one of the oldest and most romantic cities in all of Simtopia. Celebrate history at Venture City by taking in the beauty of the old architecture, visiting a museum, or sharing a gondola ride in the Olde Canal with that special someone. The hotels downtown offer the best in both city views and distant water views.

- Roaming Meadows: Get away from the hustle and bustle of the city with drive out to the lush countryside of Wonderland! Stay in a quaint country bed and breakfast and enjoy gorgeous views of the rolling hillside. Birdwatch from the inn’s wrap-around porch or get up close and personal with nature by taking a hike.

New Careers

- Aviation Career with Flight Attendant branch or Pilot branch (see additional details below)

- Tourism Career with Travel Agent branch or Travel Blogger branch (both branches can either work from home or go to work in a rabbit hole)

- Own and manage your own hotel (active own-a-business career)

- New part-time job as Hotel Receptionist (rabbit hole career)

Aviation Career Details

- Mostly a rabbit hold career aside from the exciting overnights.

- Once you choose your branch, your flying schedule begins: 3 or 4 days in a row of work and then 3 or 4 days off. 8hrs or so of rabbit hole flying with random career influencing pop ups and option to click on sims photo to dictate job performance goals. After 8hr shift on first day, you land at a hotel. You are free to explore the neighborhood, hang out at your hotel, or hang with crew until next shift but cannot leave the world you land in. After 8hr shift on last day on, you land at your home lot until next “shift.” Initially, Flight Attendants and Pilots will overnight only in the pre-made hotels within the new world, but once simmers begin to build new hotels in the other worlds those will be included as options for your career sim to stay at.

New Aspirations

- Jet Setter: This Sim wants to spend as much time in the air as possible! This aspiration is all about air-travel and a career in aviation.

- World Traveler: This Sim just wants to go places and see the things, and they don’t care how they get around! This aspiration focuses on exploring different worlds and neighborhoods and works well with a Tourism Career.

New Game-Changing Features

- Simtopia Universe Map: A map view that shows each world’s location in proximity to other worlds. Some worlds are easily accessible by car, bus, or train. Some are too far away and require a dedicated travel day to reach with ground transportation or a plane ticket for same day arrival. Some are inaccessible without plane ticket (i.e. Sulani, Selvadorada)

- New toggle options: Toggle residential lots as for rent or for purchase so that your sims are no longer forced to purchase their home or rent an apartment in the city. They can rent a home in any world/neighborhood they want!

- Toggle worlds open or closed: Closed being what we have now. A sim wants to go to a different neighborhood? All they have to do is pick up their phone and basically teleport there. They can still use physical modes of transportation for fun. Open would require sims to instead drive their own car, hail a taxi, rent a car, or buy a bus, train, or plane ticket to get around outside of their current neighborhood.
    With open world toggle on, premade sims and townies will stick to their own worlds or ones nearby unless on vacation or working within the tourism or aviation careers.

Additional Details

- Sims can purchase plane, train, or bus tickets online and then travel to the Transportation Station for departure, but if they purchase the tickets in person at a ticket counter they have a chance of getting last minute discounts.

- Tickets can be purchased in advance online for cheaper prices, or online at the last minute for a premium price (for sims in a hurry to GO!)

- In open world mode, sims will need to either drive themselves to the transportation station and pay for parking, pay for a taxi ride there, catch a city bus for a small fee if the Transportation station is in their home world, or call a friend and ask for a free ride (happy buff if the friend agrees or sad/angry buff if the friend declines)

Gallery: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/620ABEB704CD11EB88A952514E992084?category=households&amp;searchtype=item_name&amp;sortby=newest&amp;time=all&amp;searchquery=PlanesTrains&Automobiles&amp;max=50&amp;maxis=false

Cm0x6jo.jpg

0IzRxZE.jpg
  • Options
    LeilathaLeilatha Posts: 24 Member
    > @Leilatha said:
    > My expansion pack is: Secrets of Atlantis
    I can't edit my post, but I forgot about adding link for gallery so here it is: https://www.ea.com/pl-pl/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/06EA9E6D04D311EB8D2692C6BCF1FE28?category=all&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=%23GLovelysQCC&max=50&maxis=false

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top