Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

πŸ’œ Quick Creativity CAS Challenge πŸ’œ GLovelysQCC

Comments

• x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Here is my entry for this week, The Last Hightopp.

Once upon a time, there was a hatter name Tyva…
    LefEGz2.png
    Tick tock, tick tock… It was the sounds of the grandfather clock that Tyva inherited from her family. Ding dong ding dong, ding dong ding dong… Dang, dang, dang, dang, dang, dang, dang, dang, Dang, dang, dang, dang… β€œIt’s about time! It’s the TEA TIME!” said Tyva happily.

Prologue...
    She ran towards her store door, put up the notice and placed the closed sign. She was expected to be away for the event! She waited for an entire month, because she was so eager to visit the Underland again. The Underland was so special for Tyva because she can only visit it once every month on a full moon day. The visit was extra special today because, it was the day when the full moon was visible at noon and she was expected some guests too!

β€œAlright, it’s now!” said Tyva. She placed down her big hat upside down on the floor. Slowly, a sparkling, glittering purplish glow brightened up the room! β€œTime to go!” said Tyva happily! She never hesitated as she jumped through the hat!

As she fell slowly… she could not stop imagining having all the cakes, cupcakes, cookies, and the bottomless tea that she was going to have with her friends. As she reached the bottom, her nose was filled with the sweet aromas. All the cookies, teas, and everything sweets!

rQ3hQUh.png
    β€œOh my fur & whiskers! You’re late, you’re late, you’re late, you’re late for our TEA TIME, Tyva!” shouted the pink rabbit. β€œ I’m sorry Bunnie! But, here, I am!!” said Tyva as she hugged her friend, Bunnie. β€œLet’s start!!” said both of them happily as they walked hand by hand towards the sweet buffet.
    Tyva was the descendent of Tarrant Hightopp or mostly known as the Mad Hatter. She was the last remaining Hightopp who had survived throughout the years and currently living in the 21st century. She inherited the hat shop from her family and of course, the magical hat from her great great great great great great great great uncle Tarrant. She was also named after her great great great great great great great great grandmother.

The hat gave her a magical power to travel to the parallel universe, the Underland or as known as the Wonderland, as how Alice called it! Her best friend, Bunnie, was the descendent of the White Rabbit. They had been a close friend since Tyva was a toddler, when her parents brought her to the Underland, once every month.

zFfKAeb.png
    β€œPeeeteerrrr! Give me back my book!” shouted Amelia angrily. β€œNo, I won’t! This is mine too!” shouted Peter back. Back at the Niddell’s house, the twin, Peter and Amelia were in an intense argument. β€œPeter, Amelia! What’s happening?” asked Mrs Niddell, their stepmother, as she walked towards them. β€œIt’s Peter! He took my book from my drawer!” said Amelia. β€œNo, this is not hers. Mum bought this book for both of us. So, it’s mine too!” argued Peter. Peter and Amelia were not in a good term. Their relationship worsened ever since their mother died in a car accident five years ago. Their relationship with their father was also worsen ever since he remarried, to their stepmother.
    β€œAmelia, can you please let Peter borrow the book, at least for today?” asked Mrs Niddell softly as she tried to calm the situation. β€œBut, I want to read the book today. I want to read it now!” said Amelia in a sad voice as she tried to hold up her tears. Mrs Niddell knew why. Why the book was so special. And why today.The book was a story book that their mum used to read to them when they were toddlers, and today, was the day when their mum passed away, five years ago. β€œLet’s see, I have an idea!” said Mrs Niddell. β€œCould you both please help me with something?” There was no answer. Peter and Amelia both seem uninterested as they were not even in a mood after the fight.

β€œEmm…Alright then. Since your father will only be returned home tomorrow, what if, today, we go to the city centre and pick some books from your favourite bookstore?” asked Mrs Niddell with the hope that both of them would be interested. β€œWell, I don’t have anything to do today, I can go out for a while,” replied Peter. Amelia was still sad and have been quite. β€œAmelia dear, how about you?” asked Mrs Niddell again… softly as she wiped Amelia’s tears. β€œOkay, but I don't want to go out for too long,” replied Amelia. Mrs Niddell knew that both of them love to read. She hoped that with the visit to the store, they could reconcile.

They were at their local bookstore. Peter and Amelia were already lost somewhere in between the shelves. As they were about to check out the books,”Peter, Amelia, could you help me with something, please?” asked Mrs Niddell, as she opened her purse and handed in a receipt. β€œI have ordered a tailor-made hat for your dad and it’s ready to be collected by today. Could both of you help me to pick it up, please? The store is two blocks away from here. I’ll follow you soon after I paid this, and bought a cake from the bakery over there.” asked Mrs Niddell as she reached her purse again to take her cash out. β€œMay I go alone?” asked Amelia, who was still mad at Peter. β€œSorry dear, I need both of you to go there. I already called the owner and she’s expecting both of you. She told me, she prepared some gift too!” said Mrs Niddell in a hope that both agreed to go there together.

β€œOh well, I guess, I’ll go”, said Peter. As they walked down the high street, they saw a white rabbit jumping in front of them. β€œHey, Amelia! Did you see what I see?” said Peter. β€œYeah! Did someone lose their pet?” questioned Amelia curiously. β€œLet’s follow the rabbit!” said Peter to Amelia. As they sneakily walked towards the rabbit, the rabbit stopped in front of a store. The rabbit suddenly stands up, pushed the door, then walked inside. They looked at each other in disbelief. β€œHey, I’m not seeing things, right?” asked Peter. β€œNeither do I,” confirmed Amelia as her eyes were widely opened in disbelief. They walked towards the front door and looked inside. It was a hat shop! Coincidentally, their stepmother did ask them to collect their dad’s hat. As they walked inside, the owner greeted them. The store looked so quirky, but fun! They both were amazed with the interior as they wandered around the store.

They went their separate ways and each of them went to a different aisle as they were looking & admiring all the weird decoration. The white rabbit was nowhere to be found. Then suddenly, they heard a grandfather clock sound indicating that, it was already noon. They hurriedly returned to the counter to pick the hat, but the owner was no longer there. They looked around and called for the owner, but no one was answering, except the echo of their voice. As they walked around the store, looking for the owner, they stumbled upon a hat on the floor. β€œAmelia, come over here! Look!” said Peter to Amelia. There’s a purplish glow coming out from the weird looking hat. As they examined the hat, a sudden force suddenly pulled them in!

Peter and Amelia were both so shocked, let alone, they were now, falling slowly where they could not even see the bottom of it. Though they were scared, they could not do anything, not until they reached the bottom of the never ending fall. They examined the wall around them as they were falling. They soon realised that, the wall was projecting their distant memories! When they were babies, toddlers, and as a kid. They even saw their mum! And their dad too! Then suddenly, everything turned black and they finally reached the bottom.

β€œAmelia, are you okay?”asked Peter as he helped Amelia to stand. β€œYeah, I’m okay. You?” asked Amelia back. β€œHey, can you smell that? It smells like cookies that mum used to bake for us!” said Peter. β€œOh, yeah!” said Amelia excitedly. They followed the aroma of the cookies which smelt like chocolate and peanut butter, until they reached a pretty weird looking door. It had two doorknobs. They tried to unlock the door by turning the right doorknob, but to no avail, the door remained locked. Same goes to the left doorknob. β€œPeter, what if, both of us each turn the doorknob?” said Amelia as she examined the doorknobs. β€œWe can try. It’s better to try than to stay here. This place looks so weird now,” said Peter.

8uSlROW.png
    As they turned the doorknob, the door suddenly moved upward and they were so shocked in disbelief to see what was in front of them! A huge pink bunny greeted them! β€œHey, welcome!! Let’s join us for some tea!” said Bunnie. At the table, they saw the store owner with her tall hat! The owner is pretty much enjoying her cake. β€œCome, have a seat, we’re having a tea party now!” said Tyva to them. Both Peter and Amelia were speechless as they seated next to each other wondering, what’s actually happening to them.

Here's the link to my gallery,The Last Hightopp

p/s The pink rabbit is not part of the household. Bunnie told me to keep it as a secret. ;)
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • CarolcolorsCarolcolors Posts: 16 Member
    Congrats to all the winners!!! There were some Amazing entries!! Thank you for these wonderful challenges Glovely1!!!
  • PatriPatri Posts: 84 Member
    πŸ€”One question about this challenge: can it be any fairy tale character? or must it be from disney?
  • Flash5Flash5 Posts: 105 Member
    Patri wrote: Β»
    πŸ€”One question about this challenge: can it be any fairy tale character? or must it be from disney?

I just re-read the challenge brief & my interpretation is that it is pretty open, either an existing Disney character or a creation that would make a good Disney/Simsney character/story.

"You may choose to remake an actual character(s) from Disney OR get even more risky and make up your own cartoon character/story for Simsney!" - from original post by @GLovely1 .

I have gone for a new character/story but I've seen other entries based on fairy tales - so, in short, I think you are at liberty to let your imagination run wild & put your own twist on ... if it would make a good Simsney blockbuster, its within remit! <3

ps. loving all the entries so far, looking forward to yours @Patri B)
  • FrankieDanySIMSFrankieDanySIMS Posts: 152 Member
    Yes I think @Flash5 explained and understood very well = I also have understood so πŸ‘πŸ»
    7b98023048724ecd9dea27351744b46c.png
    Thanks for helping me @Flash5 ! 😊
  • ZebSimsZebSims Posts: 67 Member
    The Simsney story of Aldina and the Magic Lamp tells the tale of a drifter coming into possession of a genie's lamp after lifting it from an evil magician. Aldina wishes to meet her soulmate, but the evil magician Jaffer has other, nefarious plans for the genie.

cgP91qL.png

After showing her new master the Magic Realm, Genie conjures a rose to try and impress Aldina. She hates to blush with her blue skin, but Genie is smitten with the young woman already.

vRhzTIF.png

Genie then tries to stress the importance of each wish to Aldina, wanting her to understand the vast cosmic powers at play. Three wishes per master is the rule, and not even Genie can break it.

nNcPaPY.png

When Aldina says the magic words of "I wish..." Genie looks to the heavens and begins to gather her magic power, feeling somewhat crestfallen to be granting a wish for love for the cute new master.

nUIk9R9.png

In the distance, Jaffer works his own sinister magic to try and interfere with the wish. The genie's lamp is his by right, according to him, and he'll use the darkest of magics to try and reclaim it.

Their story on the gallery is here.
  • LSB12LLSB12L Posts: 31 Member
    > @ZebSims said:
    > The Simsney story of Aldina and the Magic Lamp tells the tale of a drifter coming into possession of a genie's lamp after lifting it from an evil magician. Aldina wishes to meet her soulmate, but the evil magician Jaffer has other, nefarious plans for the genie.
    >
    > (Image)
    >
    >
    > After showing her new master the Magic Realm, Genie conjures a rose to try and impress Aldina. She hates to blush with her blue skin, but Genie is smitten with the young woman already.
    >
    >
    >
    > Genie then tries to stress the importance of each wish to Aldina, wanting her to understand the vast cosmic powers at play. Three wishes per master is the rule, and not even Genie can break it.
    >
    > (Image)
    >
    >
    > When Aldina says the magic words of "I wish..." Genie looks to the heavens and begins to gather her magic power, feeling somewhat crestfallen to be granting a wish for love for the cute new master.
    >
    >
    >
    > In the distance, Jaffer works his own sinister magic to try and interfere with the wish. The genie's lamp is his by right, according to him, and he'll use the darkest of magics to try and reclaim it.
    >
    > Their story on the gallery is here.

Um ok thats AMAZING.
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    Sorry for disappearing for a couple of weeks there. Between vacation and adjusting back to home life I just couldn't find the time or inspiration. Hopefully I can get back into the swing of things soon though
  • amp107amp107 Posts: 205 Member
    A long time ago in the land of Simtopia, strange things were happening.. Sims were finding themselves mysteriously locked in rooms with no food for days on end, some dying of starvation! Upon hearing of their suffering, the Queen of Comfort became enraged and declared, β€œLet them eat grilled cheese!” She then spent hours in her quaint cottage kitchen cooking up trays upon trays of grilled cheese. On her orders, locks were picked, doors were kicked in, grilled cheeses delivered, and the sims were freed and fed!

4lcUNuq.jpg

The sims rejoiced! The great queen had not only saved their loved ones but had made enough sandwiches to feed the whole world of Simtopia! While they never caught the locked door culprit, it is believed that the villain was just far too happy with a belly filled of grilled cheese to enact any more deadly mischief. The Queen of Comfort became a hero and earned herself a new title. Henceforth she became known as...the Queen of Grilled Cheese!

(Brought to you by Simsney Productions)

TWFryaA.png

b8txSbf.jpg

Gallery: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/9BA54B22DDA411EA8A9BE659E6FCEED4?category=households&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=grilledcheese&max=50&maxis=false

0IzRxZE.jpg
    I just uploaded my creation to the gallery
    Name: "Red Riding Hood"; ID ORIGIN: Patridifusa

https://ea.com/es-es/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/ECF6BD8CDDAF11EA8BE9E659E6FCEED4?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Patridifusa&max=50&maxis=false

πŸ‘§πŸΊ
    I always liked this story and never believed the Brothers Grimm's version. πŸ‘€Not having the supernatural creature I needed in the Sims 4, I put her as a vampire. With a little imagination she's a werewolf😝

All your posts are very creative and look beautiful!!!😊
  • DeaSimmer0DeaSimmer0 Posts: 50 Member
    Helloooo everyonee!! Oh my this stories are so good!! <3<3<3 im loving the creativity!!
    Soo I had sometime to create my sims yay!! But no screenshots unfortunately!

A girl who always dreamed of fairytales wakes up in one:

https://www.ea.com/es-es/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/0B2B92A6DDDD11EA8574DCE0AAEB5F7B?searchtype=hashtag&category=all&time=all&searchquery=simsney&sortby=downloads&max=50&maxis=false

• MenaBuchnerMenaBuchner Posts: 179 Member
    Wow, these entries are amazing!
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    Good luck to everyone who entered this round!!!
  • GogoMGogoM Posts: 57 Member
    Whew, almost missed this one!
    Premise: After her father meets an untimely death, an aspiring restaurateur finds herself in dire financial straits. Suddenly having to fill the gap that her hardworking father left and care for her aging mother, she felt like she was at the end of her rope. After a chance meeting with a shady sorcerer, Tia might just have found the perfect solution to all of her problems… and it involves frogs. A la hot pot. It’s a hit with all the athletes in town, haven’t you heard of it?
    k9jEYhS.png
    xs7vy1U.png
    xigUBNY.png
    As you might have guessed this was a twist on "The Princess and the Frog." What would have happened if Prince Naveen never got away from Dr. Facilier? How might Tiana have gotten her restaurant without the help of Naveen?
    This idea was also based on the new "Boiling Frog Hot Pot" off-the-grid recipe. I had one of my foodie sims test it out and it gave sims an energized buff. I knew that I could combine the two ideas.

Thank you for the lovely prompt! I wish I had more time to actually develop this one :'(
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Every entry is amazing! Good luck everyone! Now, I can't wait to know what will be the next theme! :D
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 797 Member
    giphy.gif

I have been looking forward to getting in here all week long! Your entries in the gallery and the fantastic extensions here are so imaginative & colorfully fun. So many Disney-esque characteristics and I really loved the twists you added to make something new. I've been smiling as I've moved through all the creative entries on this forum thread! There's no way I could have dreamed up any of these things so I say a huge THANK YOU for allowing the magic of Simsney into your hearts πŸ’œ

Thanks also for being so helpful and supportive with each other πŸ’œ I'm sorry I haven't been able to be around much lately. There have been so many changes to our school year which has caused many to feel stretched to our limits, including me. We're finally starting the school year under a new e-learning, remote plan tomorrow. Knowing I'll still be facing a few unknowns as our year finally, officially begins, I'm going to postpone rolling out a new challenge theme until Friday the 21st. Please mark your calendars and come back for it forum family!

Lastly, our judges are hard at work again reviewing all your imaginative Simsney entries. I'll be back very soon to announce the winner(s) ;)

Please join my πŸ’œ Quick Creativity Challenge πŸ’œ forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 797 Member
    I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date! Well, I guess I'm not technically late although I did hope to get the Simsney news to you yesterday. Today is at least better than tomorrow and any later would surely fill us up with sorrow πŸ˜‚ I'm clearly delirious with exhaustion lol ... but still having fun and I'm happy to announce that the challenging job of judging your creative entries is done πŸ’œ

giphy.gif

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ Congratulations Queen of Grilled Cheese by @amp107 for winning The Sims 4 Expansion or Game Pack of your choice! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

The next 4 entries who placed in the top 5 are The Last HighTopp by @xamira99 , Aldina and the Magic Lamp by @ZebSims , Princess Aurida by @CatharinaSophia and Simsney's "Scarlet Hat" by @NeoFelis22 πŸ’œ Huge congratulations to you too! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ I can't remember who needs to finish their stuff pack collection so look for a DM from me soon πŸ˜‰

I have some awesome news from one of the winners of our Sixteenth Weekend challenge. A big shout out to @karisenchi for paying her win forward to @LaTalpaVolante πŸ’œ All the friendly, supportive generosity like this which I see shared between everyone here week after week keeps me inspired to challenge your creativity and shower you with gifts as often as I can πŸ’œ

Tomorrow I'll share your new challenge directions which were inspired by our fab forum family member @FrankieDanySIMS πŸ’œ Thanks for partnering up with me on this one and for being an honorary judge for it too!

Stay safe, have fun and happy creating always!
    Please join my πŸ’œ Quick Creativity Challenge πŸ’œ forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• ZebSimsZebSims Posts: 67 Member
    Congrats to @amp107 for first place! And congrats to everyone who placed in the top five! I'm honored to have my genie household among them. :)
    Congrats to all the winners and specially for @amp107 that made a nice funny story of grilled cheese with nice pics and characters !!! ... Imagine here emoticons of feast etc... :-) because at the moment emoticons seem blocked on my PC so I can't put any.
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    GLovely1 wrote: Β»
    I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date! Well, I guess I'm not technically late although I did hope to get the Simsney news to you yesterday. Today is at least better than tomorrow and any later would surely fill us up with sorrow πŸ˜‚ I'm clearly delirious with exhaustion lol ... but still having fun and I'm happy to announce that the challenging job of judging your creative entries is done πŸ’œ

giphy.gif

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ Congratulations Queen of Grilled Cheese by @amp107 for winning The Sims 4 Expansion or Game Pack of your choice! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

The next 4 entries who placed in the top 5 are The Last HighTopp by @xamira99 , Aldina and the Magic Lamp by @ZebSims , Princess Aurida by @CatharinaSophia and Simsney's "Scarlet Hat" by @NeoFelis22 πŸ’œ Huge congratulations to you too! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ I can't remember who needs to finish their stuff pack collection so look for a DM from me soon πŸ˜‰

I have some awesome news from one of the winners of our Sixteenth Weekend challenge. A big shout out to @karisenchi for paying her win forward to @LaTalpaVolante πŸ’œ All the friendly, supportive generosity like this which I see shared between everyone here week after week keeps me inspired to challenge your creativity and shower you with gifts as often as I can πŸ’œ

Tomorrow I'll share your new challenge directions which were inspired by our fab forum family member @FrankieDanySIMS πŸ’œ Thanks for partnering up with me on this one and for being an honorary judge for it too!

Congrats to all the winners! Enjoy your new packs! :smiley:
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • NeoFelis22NeoFelis22 Posts: 194 Member
    edited August 2020
    Congratulations to @amp107 ! πŸŽ‰ I can't believe that I placed! There were so many great entries! Congratulations, as well, to the other winners! ✨ Thank you, @GLovely1 for coming up with these challenges! And thank you to the judges, too! I can only imagine how difficult a job it was!

Edited to add the last line. I was too excited earlier to think of everything that I wanted to say. 😊
    Post edited by NeoFelis22 on
    edited August 2020
    GLovely1 wrote: Β»

giphy.gif

Thanks @GLovely1 for liking the theme that the challengers will discover tomorrow !!! I'm very happy to be honorary judge for it πŸ’œ

PS
    With this quote I found the way (copy / paste) to have feast emoticons ready to use for the congrats !!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
    πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
    as said before, specially to the Queen of grilled cheese πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

• amp107amp107 Posts: 205 Member
    Wow, I am so honored that my cheesy queen won!! Thanks @GLovely1 and judges! <3

This was such a majorly fun challenge to participate in and everyone's submissions were so creative and well done!

0IzRxZE.jpg
  • DeaSimmer0DeaSimmer0 Posts: 50 Member
    Congratulations to the winners!! This one had a special place in my heart cause I love disney so much! Ops I mean Simsney :) hahaha the entries were awesome but the queen of grilled cheese was genius!!!
    ❀️❀️❀️❀️

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top