Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

πŸ’œ Quick Creativity CAS Challenge πŸ’œ GLovelysQCC

Comments

• GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 797 Member
    edited June 2020
    I know I am constantly repeating myself here but I am so overjoyed by all the talent, imagination, support, kindness and love I see in this forum thread! πŸ’œ It's a beautiful thing seeing everyone taking a few moments to help each other out and share supportive comments to each other while posting your own outstanding entries! We had 30 qualifying entries this weekend .. the most ever! Thank you for making these challenges worthwhile & fun everyone! Thank you also for encouraging others to enter for the first time like @Lucewithlove did for @SusieCSims! I've admired your work and shared some personal thoughts with each of you on your gallery creations. The judges are now underway with the scoring process :D Good luck to you and I hope to have news on who wins the Eco Lifestyle pack by this Thursday at the latest!

Oh and I forgot to say a very warm, happy congratulations to @nightlioness for receiving a well deserved Maxis Fave for her just for fun entry of super adorable father and son duo "Greene Machines" πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰βœ¨ [img][/img]X9Ga9hk.jpg

Stay safe and happy creating always!
    Post edited by GLovely1 on
    Please join my πŸ’œ Quick Creativity Challenge πŸ’œ forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• NeoFelis22NeoFelis22 Posts: 194 Member
    Congratulations, @nightlioness on your Maxis fave!
  • PatriPatri Posts: 83 Member
    I forgot to say here that, with a long delay, at the end I uploaded to the gallery my entry for the previous challenge;
    Name: "Emma, a ghost story"; ID ORIGIN: Patridifusa

https://www.ea.com/es-es/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/5EEEB92CA51E11EA8BA34E0411273BCB?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Patridifusa&max=50&maxis=false

πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
    Congratulations @nightlioness !😊😊😊
  • DeaSimmer0DeaSimmer0 Posts: 50 Member
    Yaaay! Amazing entry @Nightlioness!! Congratulationsss!!!!
    edited June 2020
    Time for celebrations once again lovely friends 🎊 You all shared outstanding, creative & imaginative households with fashions that matched your characters to a T! Talking with our 5 judges this round I can say they all felt this was the hardest one to score to date! Thank you for putting so much effort into these households & stories!

Announcement time for this Eco Lifestyle QCC ~ YAAAY! πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‡πŸŽˆ

Fourth Place Tie ~ @CatharinaSophia with Riches To Rags & @DeaSimmer0 with Ecommunity
    Third Place ~ #SimsAndWhims with The Eco Battle
    Second Place ~ @Vindelilas with Eco Cop Crystal Rain

First Place ~ @Patri with A New World πŸŽ‰ Congrats Patri you've won The Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle EP!!

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Your new creative directions will be posted very soon! Thanks for your sharing your love of sims with me here πŸ’œ

[img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• CatharinaSophiaCatharinaSophia Posts: 98 Member
    Congrats @Patri! I hope you enjoy the pack!
  • ShakanalilyShakanalily Posts: 2 New Member
    Everyone did amazing on those creations, was really hard guys and was so good at the same time, thank you all for your entries! Congrats @Patri it's a well-deserved creation.
  • Jessica16620288Jessica16620288 Posts: 3 New Member
    Congrats you guys !
  • DeaSimmer0DeaSimmer0 Posts: 50 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS! the entry was awesome! But to be honest all the entries were amazing! Congrats to all the winners and thank you very much for the 4th place! Share it with Catharina is an honour! πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
    Thank you sooo much everyone! ItΒ΄s wonderful! πŸ™€
    YouΒ΄ve made me very happy!πŸ˜˜πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
  • VindelilasVindelilas Posts: 6 New Member
    Congrats @Patri and all who participated! β™‘ It was a wonderful QCC!

Thank you so very much for putting my Crystal Rain in second place! It made me super happy!

Looking forward to the next one! β™‘
  • GogoMGogoM Posts: 57 Member
    Congrats guys~~
  • ZebSimsZebSims Posts: 67 Member
    Congrats @Patri! Apocalyptic stories are fantastic.
  • Flash5Flash5 Posts: 105 Member
    Congratulations @Patri <3 Have super-fun with the pack this weekend! B)

Well done everyone, another QCC packed with amazing creativity - loved browsing them all! x
  • NeoFelis22NeoFelis22 Posts: 194 Member
    Congratulations, @Patri!

I'll echo that it was a great challenge, and fun to see all the entries!
  • MenaBuchnerMenaBuchner Posts: 179 Member
    Congratulations @Patri , enjoy your new pack! ❀️
    Congratulations as well @nightlioness on your super sweet Maxis Fav! ❀️
    Thanks for yet another fun challenge, @GLovely1 ❀️
  • JAY_CAMAROGIRL_JAY_CAMAROGIRL_ Posts: 4 New Member
    Conrats to you @Patri on winning! Hope you love the new ep! And also congrats to @nightlioness on your well deserved Maxis favβ™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘
  • DanyeoDanyeo Posts: 76 Member
    Congrats @Patri have a great time with the new expansion pack :)
  • nightlionessnightlioness Posts: 57 Member
    The creations for this challenge were amazing! Congrats @Patri on your win and thank you everyone for your kindness and support! 😊
    edited June 2020
    TENTH WEEKEND CHALLENGE!

Creative Direction & Rules:

Avast me mateys and shiver me timbers! It be the bane of the seas we're setting our sim tales on this weekend. Hoist your sails because we're all about the swashbuckling marauders raiding their way through the Sulani waters! Actually, you can choose to be on any ocean or sea you want to be, just create your crew and sail away with your pirates today! Search for treasure, sack the towns and be bold enough to take the King's crown! Be sure to find time to revel in your notoriety as your name is whispered throughout sim society. The riches of life at sea call to thee so don your captain's hat and create sims that embody that! It's a pirate's life for you and me so set your imagination free πŸ’œ

You may have from 1 to 8 sims in your household and each sim should be representing a pirate's life from captain, cook, swabbie, stowaway and/or anything else you dream could be aboard a pirate ship.

Be sure to include the hashtag #GLovelysQCC in your description before you upload to the gallery πŸ’œ

Deadline ~ Thursday 6/11 10:00 AM MST

Rules:
    1. Your description should tell the notorious tale of your pirate & his/her crew. Where they sailed, what did they do?
    2. Your sims and story could be pure fiction you create or you can share a bit of true pirate history with us.
    3. Design every outfit category for every sim according to their status on the pirate ship.
    4. NoCC and no defaults (defaults replace the original Maxis skin/eyes but are not officially tagged as CC).
    5. Only Maxis poses.
    6. Reuploaded entries or entries copied from other simmers creations will be disqualified.
    7. Have a blast creating for our gallery and forum friends!

Feel free to post pictures, screenshots (limit 3) here and the link to your creation in the gallery here too! Please tag #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

Stay safe at home and happy creating always Lovelies! πŸ’œ
    Post edited by GLovely1 on
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• DanyeoDanyeo Posts: 76 Member
    Sounds be a interesting theme and a great challenge to do , i'm in for sure ;)
  • pagounispagounis Posts: 369 Member
    Hello everyone! :)
    My entry for this week's QCC are Pearl Talisman and Levi Harper.

Name: Shippin' Up to Sulani
    Origin ID: mikrolactaki3

unknown.png

Gallery Link: https://ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/80943A05A7FC11EA8BF7CE4BB46B9306
    Joanne | 22 | Greece. Informatics student. I'm mikrolactaki3 on the gallery. Using 2 computers! My Blog: mikrolactaki3.tumblr.com
  • ZebSimsZebSims Posts: 67 Member
    edited June 2020
    I'm joining in on the pirate fun but getting a little witchy with it at the same time.

EZ0Age7XkAAKtGR?format=jpg&name=small

You can meet Ailana here. She's your typical "friendly" sea witch.
    Post edited by ZebSims on
  • CatharinaSophiaCatharinaSophia Posts: 98 Member
    You can find my household on the gallery now! It's inspired by Pippi and Peter Pan so if you don't know these stories you might miss some references.
    During his many adventures on the seven seas, Tahar (based on Ephraim) had a daughter with the love of his life. He was devastated when she died in an accident and decided to become a pirate again.
    wyQ36q4.png
    He taught his daughter Karin (based on Pippi) everything he knew, so she could become an even better pirate one day.
    8ZWYecm.png
    Then, out of the blue Vikaa (based on Peter Pan) appeared. He's helped stealing valuables, but… is he really helping? After he joined Tahar and Karin, they suddenly looted a lot fewer valuables… After a couple of months, they found out Vikaa had been talking to the Blue Dolphin. The Blue Dolphin was known for having people and merman steal from the rich to give back to the poor.
    2tPqPga.png
    But Vikaa didn't know, that instead of stealing from a greedy pirate, he'd been stealing from a friend. All along, Tahar gave half of his loot to the Blue Dolphin... But was the Blue Dolphin really giving back to the poor?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top