September 18 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!

New Simmers, welcome! - Community’s tips & tricks to get started

15678911...Next

Comments

• Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 1,512 Member
    @Allie281260 Welcome!
    @Tweety90 Also welcome!
    Reticulating Splines...
    RxGqIAC.png
  • Allie281260Allie281260 Posts: 4 New Member
    @Admiral8Q Thank you so much for the warm welcome xxxx
  • Tweety90Tweety90 Posts: 4 New Member
    > @Admiral8Q Thank you!!
  • gobblin24gobblin24 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey there, I dunno if I’m in the right place but I just have a quick question and maybe a suggestion. So let me start by saying, I have been playing The Sims games, different versions, for a few years now. I’m a fan! On and off but I keep coming back, so thanks for keeping it entertaining. I noticed though, the addition of the Eco hub( village?! Sorry) is a great thing. But I question WHY does the lama zoom lady leave her van running for the entire 8 hours she pops in for..? Doesn’t that conflict with the eco/ environmental care the village provides? Is it possible to get her to turn her car off after arrival?! I mean not to be a whining waldo, but is it just me or does that not make sense?
    Thanks
  • MGGregorMGGregor Posts: 1 New Member
    HELP. I've been away from the game for a couple of years, due to technology issues. I've just returned recently. Previously, I was able to introduce multiple families/households to the neighborhood and they would interact with one another, falling in love, partying, fighting, growing up together, generally cross-pollinating. However, I find that now I am only able to play one family at a time and they ONLY interact with "factory set" Sims, not the ones I've created in other households. Am I doing something wrong? Or has this crucial element of Sims game play been lost? Please let me know if there is something I can change about how I'm playing the game to allow my Sims to interact with my other Sims, as well as the in-game characters. Thanks in advance to anyone who can offer guidance or enlightenment. :D
  • Alwe1507Alwe1507 Posts: 269 Member
    MGGregor wrote: »
    HELP. I've been away from the game for a couple of years, due to technology issues. I've just returned recently. Previously, I was able to introduce multiple families/households to the neighborhood and they would interact with one another, falling in love, partying, fighting, growing up together, generally cross-pollinating. However, I find that now I am only able to play one family at a time and they ONLY interact with "factory set" Sims, not the ones I've created in other households. Am I doing something wrong? Or has this crucial element of Sims game play been lost? Please let me know if there is something I can change about how I'm playing the game to allow my Sims to interact with my other Sims, as well as the in-game characters. Thanks in advance to anyone who can offer guidance or enlightenment. :D

Are you referring to Story Progression? Not available on this iteration without a mod, I believe.
  • MightyCakes345MightyCakes345 Posts: 20 Member
    > @MGGregor said:
    > HELP. I've been away from the game for a couple of years, due to technology issues. I've just returned recently. Previously, I was able to introduce multiple families/households to the neighborhood and they would interact with one another, falling in love, partying, fighting, growing up together, generally cross-pollinating. However, I find that now I am only able to play one family at a time and they ONLY interact with "factory set" Sims, not the ones I've created in other households. Am I doing something wrong? Or has this crucial element of Sims game play been lost? Please let me know if there is something I can change about how I'm playing the game to allow my Sims to interact with my other Sims, as well as the in-game characters. Thanks in advance to anyone who can offer guidance or enlightenment. :D

If you want story progression there's a tonne of stuff you can do with the mod MC Command Centre here: https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/ but read the documentation and stuff. It takes getting used to but it's great for story progression.
  • Josephine04Josephine04 Posts: 1 New Member
    How can I start my own discussion!
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 3,896 Member
    gobblin24 wrote: »
    Hey there, I dunno if I’m in the right place but I just have a quick question and maybe a suggestion. So let me start by saying, I have been playing The Sims games, different versions, for a few years now. I’m a fan! On and off but I keep coming back, so thanks for keeping it entertaining. I noticed though, the addition of the Eco hub( village?! Sorry) is a great thing. But I question WHY does the lama zoom lady leave her van running for the entire 8 hours she pops in for..? Doesn’t that conflict with the eco/ environmental care the village provides? Is it possible to get her to turn her car off after arrival?! I mean not to be a whining waldo, but is it just me or does that not make sense?
    Thanks

That is sims mobile not sims 4
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 3,896 Member
    How can I start my own discussion!

@Josephine04 you need to be a member to start your own discussion but if you tell me where you want me to put it and what you want it to be called I can make it for you
  • Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 78 Member
    Losieee wrote: »
    > @Mrosarro said:
    > I have a photo studio built on retail lot does anyone know how to get my photog sim moved in?

If you want a sim to "move in" on a lot you need to change it to residential lot!

Buy the cheapest empty lot (that's their home lot). Now have them go to work and just stay there. Do you have a living area for them there? Now its their work but they also live there. As for the small empty lot, just ignore it, pretend it doesn't exist.