Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there anywhere online to get the sims 2 ? I need this in my collection so badly

PinkyPusPinkyPus Posts: 52 Member
Several years ago I played sims 2, only base game. I couldn't afford the game so my dad found a buggy cracked version for me.
Now after all these years I really wanna play it again, but this time with all the expansion packs. My laptop don't have a cd room, and I can't get the hold of the cd's in norway anyways. So I was wondering, is there anywhere online I can download ts2 with all packs (i've heard there is something called the ultimate collection, maybe that's what i'm looking for ?).
I'm really bad at finding things like that myself so I would really appreciate the help :)

Comments

• PinkyPusPinkyPus Posts: 52 Member
    Please let me know if this works for you

Thanks :) I'm not very technical when it comes to computers, So i'm not sure if ill figure out how to do it right :lol: But i saved the link so I can try it once my new computer arrives sometime during next week :smiley: The laptop i have no is so old and weird on how it works so I don't think I should try downloading it on this one :lol:
  • Demery27Demery27 Posts: 222 Member
    I was able to get My Sims 2 ultimate collection from eBay (I was referred by another user forgot who) but I'm able to play with no issues and it didn't cost a lot
  • PinkyPusPinkyPus Posts: 52 Member
    Demery27 wrote: »
    I was able to get My Sims 2 ultimate collection from eBay (I was referred by another user forgot who) but I'm able to play with no issues and it didn't cost a lot

I was thinking about getting it from ebay or something like that. But I live in Norway and the import rules are being crazy, so i have to pay customs for everything i order from other countries, and the custom fee is mostly almost higher than the item itself :open_mouth: So i feel it will maybe get a bit too expencive :sweat_smile: I truly love the sims games and wish i could pay whatever it takes for them, but my wallet don't agree with that :lol:
  • Demery27Demery27 Posts: 222 Member
    @PinkyPus Oh ok have you tried any thrift stores? I've found Sim Games in thrift stores for a very cheap price