Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cakewaffles' blanket set...

Does anyone know if Cakewaffles has his or her cc somewhere else, especially their blanket sets ? The links on this page doesn't work. I usually wouldn't bother but it seem that I need them for a recolor that is part of a bedroom set I have downloaded.

Comments

• hellokitty1496hellokitty1496 Posts: 243 Member
    The best thing you can do is reach them through contact us or find out wherever else they share content.
  • asper002asper002 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi, I was also looking for Cakewaffles blankets for my bedroom. They look amazing and match my design perfectly. I'm a big Sims fan and I often take some ideas from this game when decorating my house. Not long ago I had a renovation in my bedroom and I wanted to choose furniture and all the attributes similar to my interior in Sims.
  • asper002asper002 Posts: 3 New Member
    > @asper002 said:
    > Hi, I was also looking for Cakewaffles blankets for my bedroom. They look amazing and match my design perfectly. I'm a big Sims fan and I often take some ideas from this game when decorating my house. Not long ago I had a renovation in my bedroom and I wanted to choose furniture and all the attributes similar to my interior in Sims.

It was difficult to find exact copies of pillows and a blanket, it was especially difficult to find the same bed as in the game. I spent more than 3 days searching and as a result, most of the attributes will be made on special handmade order. I decided to buy myself a weighted blanket from https://sommio.co.uk/ for sleeping with more comfort. Now my bedroom is almost ready, I will be glad to share photos with you.
  • HarukotyanHarukotyan Posts: 513 Member
    Stina1701A wrote: »
    Does anyone know if Cakewaffles has his or her cc somewhere else, especially their blanket sets ? The links on this page doesn't work. I usually wouldn't bother but it seem that I need them for a recolor that is part of a bedroom set I have downloaded.

I've find the links that actually lead to simfileshare but the files are removed from there. So I suggest only some cc graveyards or cc hoarders can help with that. Or probably conversion of Janessi Blanket and 1130 recolors of it could help as an alternative?