Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mouses Psychic Detective Mafia - Mafia wins!

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    Remember that time I was cult leader and Alexa did a weird out of the blue vote on someone (I think it was on me or something, can't remember) at the start of day, and then I cast suspicion on her? And you guys kinda bought that? Hahaa. This is basically what might be happening here.

Cuz like.... I really don't know who could be Nerd's partner other than Sophia/Nush. Everyone is saying it could be you, Nush. And you know the answer to that, so you can stop and think about it. And figure out who's spouting the nonsense. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    Just woke up. The stuff that Rose said made me even more suspicious of her. Her claim seemed pretty emotionless, which is kinda scummy. I’m going to vote now since I’m not going to have the time to do it later.

Vote: Rose
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    Man, I just realize I'm not gonna be in when day ends so it's gonna be a surprised for me when I wake up. Hopefully, a good surprise. :D
    832XG3D.gif
    DeKay wrote: »
    Man, I just realize I'm not gonna be in when day ends so it's gonna be a *surprise for me when I wake up. Hopefully, a good surprise. :D

Why my grammar be all over the place today? :joy:
    832XG3D.gif
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    I’m a bit confused, do you know why people are voting for Nerd? Because it seems like it’s just because she’s quiet, which is pretty unfair.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    I’m a bit confused, do you know why people are voting for Nerd? Because it seems like it’s just because she’s quiet, which is pretty unfair.

Is cuz she still thought Alexa was bad when Alexa claimed she was a PR on Day 1.
    832XG3D.gif
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I'm staying put, I think, on Nerd, because I don't trust this situation of you going 3 corners around a square to make it seem like it's more likely that the "too obvious" reasons for suspicion are wrong, and that Nerd can't be mafia because everyone' voting Nerd so no one could be partnered with her. Everyone isn't voting Nerd. As of now, due to your "vote for Rose instead" campaign, we have what, 4 votes Nerd and 3 Rose?

I guess voting what has the most sense to back it, even if it's possibly a "they want you to think that they think that you think" situation, is defensible even though we all know whatever we vote, has a good chance of being wrong. And there are two mafia.

I'd like to believe you DeKay but that's not how this game works, and frankly, you seem too manipulative and trying too hard this time for me to just say, "okay sure, I'll switch off the obvious vote because it's too...obvious." your arguments are somewhat compelling but also have the big hole in them of...and why does it being obvious or the "easy" conclusion to come to, make it obviously wrong?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    I feel more comfortable staying with my vote and it being just as likely to be wrong, statistically, as any other vote, than switching just because you say it's the obvious choice and therefore that's what mafia wants me to do. Nothing you've said clears you of being mafia regardless. Emotional appeal is never to be trusted.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Man, I just realize I'm not gonna be in when day ends so it's gonna be a *surprise for me when I wake up. Hopefully, a good surprise. :D

Why my grammar be all over the place today? :joy:

It be Talk Like a Pirate Day, Matey!

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Sorry I couldn't respond to all of you earlier, I was asleep. I'm about halfway done reading- I'll post my thoughts and probably my vote when I'm done.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Hoping Mouse is on this so we can see what happened right away! It's sure suspenseful! Preparing to be...disappointed maybe...can't look...

xicwqMCm.jpg
    oh wait, I was an hour off. We still have what, an hour? nevermind me then.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    I'm done... And if you think I'm mafia, go ahead. Vote for me. You'll be disappointed.

Nush seems like a frustrated townie. Doesn't mean she's not mafia though- just means I'm less suspicious.

Wagashi seems a little strange to me, but I've never played with her so I don't know what she's like. And I never dropped my suspicion on her- I did what I thought would keep me alive on Day 2, because I really thought Alexa could be lying, because let's face it- there would have been no way to tell. I made a mistake, and now you're holding it against me, but I can promise all of you that I'm a Vanilla Townie.

I have mixed feelings about Rose. I feel like they could be Mafia but I'm not entirely sure, even though I definitely want her to be Mafia a little bit, so that we have a correct lynch today (assuming I'm not).

Nascar voted for Rose, but they could also be throwing Rose under the bus a little bit. After last game, even though I hosted, I'm probably never going to keep that out as a possibility.

DeKay seems town. What else do I have to say? I'm not completely dropping my suspicion, I never will, but I'm probably not going to vote for her.

Sophia is the same with DeKay. Seems town, feels town, and I don't think either of them are Mafia in the slightest, other than that little part of me that will never stop second-guessing myself.

Looking back through it, I've decided to Vote Rose. I'm sorry, but if I'm lynched today I can swear on my life that I will flip townie. And if you really are Mafia, then hallelujah.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Wagashi_MasterWagashi_Master Posts: 608 Member
    I'm now really confused, but Nerd seems really genuine when she claimed she was a vanilla town. I really want to trust her, so I'll change my vote.

Vote: Rose
    1b50d0714006f57e46f0a4530649b643.gif
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    edited April 2020
    Day 2 has ended. Here is the Vote Count:
    Wagashi votes Nerd
    Dekay votes Rose
    Nascar votes Nerd
    Rose votes Nerd
    Nush votes Nerd
    NASCAR votes Rose
    Sophia votes Rose

After your fail on yesterday’s search for the murderer, you continue the search today, though it is much harder without Detective Lassiter. In the end, you all decide that Netd must be the murderer and send her to jail. In the end though, Nerd is innocent and the murderer is still out there.

Nerd, a vanilla townie, has been lynched. Night 2 Has started. If you have an action plz pm me.

Post edited by Mouselline on
    Wait... Wagashi posted before I sent it. I can’t change it now though because it has been posted and now you know Nerds alignment.. do I do it quickly?
    I edited my post just in case nobody saw it. I don’t know the rules on this...
    Night 2 isn’t starting yet because I don’t know who is lynched
  • NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Night 2 isn’t starting yet because I don’t know who is lynched

if the vote came after the scheduled stop time it doesn't count. if it came before it does
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
    Mouselline wrote: »
    I edited my post just in case nobody saw it. I don’t know the rules on this...

Me and Wagashi both voted for Rose before you flipped, and I told them my alignment anyways. It's their choice whether to believe it.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Wagashi_MasterWagashi_Master Posts: 608 Member
    I saw her post too late. I'm sorry, Nerd.
    1b50d0714006f57e46f0a4530649b643.gif
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Votes after 11 dont count cause that was the scheduled stop time.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    This has not happened in mafia since I’ve played before... the thing NASCAR said makes sense... I’m going to wait a few minutes just in case anybody else points something out or agrees with NASCAR. I will not make this to past 11:45 CST which is in 17 min. The Night will carry out as normal and will end at 11 pm CST. Nobody may vote at this time
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I just wanna know if Nerd is innocent or not.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    I'm so confused! Am I lynched or not!?
    funny-gifs20.gif