Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next on your To-do List?

AlpineCuriosityAlpineCuriosity Posts: 2,521 Member
What is next on your To-do List today?

^^ I’ll go first - I’m going to pipe icing on some cupcakes once they’re cool enough.

Your turn now 🙂

Comments

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Next for me is either go edit my story more, or do the better thing and turn off the laptop and go to sleep. But I hope you'll share a pic of your iced cupcakes!
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,590 Member
    edited March 2020
    Finish my drawing of a human being reimagine of Marie from Aristocats.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • TakissisTakissis Posts: 521 Member
    Continuing working on the current how I'm buildings. I finally found the one tile that was showing up as a pack I didn't want to use in this build.
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    • Clean both bathrooms
    • Fold and hang clothes
    • Throw towels in the wash
    • Clean home office

I should be doing any one of those things today. :D
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • FoxInSocksFoxInSocks Posts: 18 Member
    I'm attempting to create my own challenge for the sims 4. So next is to finish the overall idea and start playing so I can work out the generation goals!
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    I've got some laundry to do :)
    Start some seeds, try to give two flips about Mt. Washmore. Get the screenshots I was hoping to get so I can finally publish ch. 31 of the legend of forgotten hollow.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    DeKay wrote: »

That, I'd like to see!🤩

xicwqMCm.jpg

That, I'd like to see!🤩

It didn't turn out as pretty as I wanted it to be. But I like my Donkey from Shrek Reimagined better. XD
    fcd337e26a75fbad96d43e3639ea4ec6574172f5.jpg
    bae2785cd7a29c929ec9390f1d3f3fe09facad4a.jpg
    832XG3D.gif

That, I'd like to see!🤩

It didn't turn out as pretty as I wanted it to be. But I like my Donkey from Shrek Reimagined better. XD

Those are awesome! But I think I see the problem with your "Marie": it's a guy's face. Yes, the chin is made smaller, but it still comes across as a guys' bone structure underneath it all. Maybe you could get a photo of a cute girl to work with as your model? And not a super-skinny raw-boned professional model, but an actual cute child. You do gorgeous male faces, even feminized male faces, but I don't think I've ever seen you do a female face.

Next on my to do list for today, after I make my double cappuccino, is force myself to do some needed chores, and see how many diamond pushups I can do...probably not more than 15 in a set at this point. :/ But gotta start somewhere.

xicwqMCm.jpg

That, I'd like to see!🤩

Those are awesome! But I think I see the problem with your "Marie": it's a guy's face. Yes, the chin is made smaller, but it still comes across as a guys' bone structure underneath it all. Maybe you could get a photo of a cute girl to work with as your model? And not a super-skinny raw-boned professional model, but an actual cute child. You do gorgeous male faces, even feminized male faces, but I don't think I've ever seen you do a female face.

Next on my to do list for today, after I make my double cappuccino, is force myself to do some needed chores, and see how many diamond pushups I can do...probably not more than 15 in a set at this point. :/ But gotta start somewhere.

Yeah, I think it's the shading on her cheeks that made her looked like a guy. I'm just too used to painting guys. 😂😂 I did use a reference and her face was very soft. And my brain was like "brain.exe has stopped working" when I find out I have to paint very softly. 😭

Next on my to do list is to sleep, I guess? 😂
    832XG3D.gif
    edited April 2020

That, I'd like to see!🤩

Yeah, I think it's the shading on her cheeks that made her looked like a guy. I'm just too used to painting guys. 😂😂 I did use a reference and her face was very soft. And my brain was like "brain.exe has stopped working" when I find out I have to paint very softly. 😭

You know I think you're right. If you just round the cheek, instead of a high cheekbone make it a nice outward curve all the way down, and fix the shadiing on the other cheek to reflect a rounder curve rather than sculpted cheekbones, and give the bridge of the nose a slightly inward curve and angle the tip of the nose a little so it's a more stereotypically feminine nose, I think you'd have the perfect human Marie! Try putting the rounder curve to the cheek with your right thumb and forefinger and see what you think?

You're so excellent at showing the bone and hinting at underlying muscle structure, and masculine faces are really more revealing of that...it would be hard to then have to hold back on that rich detail and make the face kind of have fewer visible features, in order to feminize it. Look at anime: the presence of bone and muscle is antithetical to the exaggeration of the feminine. So it's like asking you to paint a face with no realistic texture at all. I can see that being hard for you because you do something that is so expressive with realistic textures, and faces that exemplify that.

xicwqMCm.jpg

That, I'd like to see!🤩

[...]

You're so excellent at showing the bone and hinting at underlying muscle structure, and masculine faces are really more revealing of that...it would be hard to then have to hold back on that rich detail and make the face kind of have fewer visible features, in order to feminize it. Look at anime: the presence of bone and muscle is antithetical to the exaggeration of the feminine. So it's like asking you to paint a face with no realistic texture at all. I can see that being hard for you because you do something that is so expressive with realistic textures, and faces that exemplify that.

Yep. And thank you!! It's also interesting cuz a lot of artists like to paint female portraits or cartoon characters find it hard to paint male faces cuz they're not used to it. :D
    832XG3D.gif
  • MRSMLOGMRSMLOG Posts: 21,181 Member
    edited April 2020
    Plant onions. Sew some more masks.
  • KrankyKellKrankyKell Posts: 15 Member
    making 15 obligatory posts so I can create a new topic to give feedback about a F-up in the recent update >:|
    Go to sleep.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Work on a commission.
    832XG3D.gif
  • AlpineCuriosityAlpineCuriosity Posts: 2,521 Member
    Stamp summer themed nail art ^^
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    Question of the Day. I have a particular book that poses a new question every day for five years straight and on the same date every year the same questions gets asked and you can compare your answers over many years.
  • AlpineCuriosityAlpineCuriosity Posts: 2,521 Member
    Answer another thread, but came across this one first... ^^’ Wups...