Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

In-Vampiro Fertilisation: A Vampire-Centric 100 Baby Challenge *updated 30/8/2023*

Comments

• afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    @Queenarella
    Eww they actually said that? DISGUSTING

Yeah Elsa looks weird when she ages up... hmm, let me think. I think Olivia Kim-Lewis ages up rather well though I've never actually played with her.

When I saw that Elle liked Morgan's blood I burst out laughing because honestly it was so perfect :D

Poor Vlad! Guess being a vampire mentor never pays well :joy:

God yeah spiders are horrible but I'm fine with Aragog. And thank you for reminding me I still need to finish reading and watch LOTR...

I know Kevin is a handsome Vlad triplet but because he was the best looking of Vlad's kids, his sibling/s in my game from my Vlad/Elle pairing will be ugly because probability and the nature of random chance... I guess Vlad'll have to be the next baby daddy after Orange then so we can find out!
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    Worst lie ever!!! :s

True Olivia looks nice when she walks by as a grownup :) Besides her fashion choices...

It's destiny :D It's like liking your own taste but from the you from a parallel universe ^^

His money tree was stolen :joy:

You haven't watched all of LOTR? :o By the way, in the first Hobbit movie there are so many spiders. I watched it at cinema. 3D... And the spiders FELL DOWN ON US :bawling:

Yes, let's see Vlad's babies next ^^
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited April 2020
    5 star resort... Yeah, that's what Elle tells CPS!

Aww August is so cute in the little bow tie and waist coat (is it called a waist coat? You know what I mean!)

Darrell is looking hot...

Judy turned out beautiful <3

Omg Judy stuck in the door though! Didn't know what I was seeing until I read the caption!

Poor Vlad getting humanized.

Ah I always switch emotional deaths off with MCCC in my game. That was probably breaking the 100 baby rules but nevermind haha.

Vlad looks so happy after that woohoo with Elle.

Ok Vlad's life has definitely taken a turn for the worst. Once a grand master vampire, now a walking plasma pack.

Toddler Brandy is too adorable.

I can't believe Elle and Vlad had triplets in your game too - and exactly the same as in mine: two boys and a girl! Maybe it's something to do with how Elle and Vlad's genetics combine? I have to see them as YAs.

Checked through my 100 baby challenge and of the 102 kids, 83 were born vampires. And I used I think 5 vampire donors [ETA it was 6 vampire donors, I miscounted] so it may otherwise have been lower. So I admire you for only counting the vampire kids!
    Post edited by MaggieMarley on
  • DCJ504DCJ504 Posts: 116 Member
    I enjoy reading these updates. Looking at the shots of the poor neglected toddlers is rather funny.
    edited April 2020
    @MaggieMarley

Yeah it's a waistcoat and I agree, August is pretty cute. He's really cute as YA too! And so is Floyd, but I don't care about Floyd lol

Both Darrell and his brother Santino look like that in dark form. I prefer Darrell to Santino though (maybe because he's a bit thinner than Santino? I don't know... but why are all of my kids in this challenge aging up fat? Does popcorn have tons of calories or is my game just being dumb?)

Oh she really did. I love the combination of her dark complexion with those eyes <3

This door clipping even happened way back with Errol and Dani in my 1st 100 baby challenge! Looks like it'll never be fixed, which is perhaps to be expected at this point *rolls eyes*

Who wouldn't be happy after a woohoo with Elle?

Serves him right for sneaking around and stealing plasma from poor unsuspecting sleeping sims at night. I think Vlad should be Elle's new favourite plasma pack, just to rub it in even more!

Brandy is cute. I looked at her aged up in CAS today and she looks pretty as YA too

Next chapter, I promise you'll see them as teens if not YAs.
    I've already peeked at them...

Well, yeah because that's the challenge - getting 100 vampire kids. This is going to take years to complete lol

Thank you @15aewar ! Glad you're enjoying it :smiley:

And thank you too @DCJ504 ! Neglecting sims toddlers is always good for a laugh, especially if they're in The Shed :D
    LOVE the intro! :D

The paint is so annyoing -.- The colorful one looks ok but the brown one... looks like someone threw up :#

I was always wondering why MCCC didn't give Morgyn babies until I read about both options being turned off in CAS. So annoying. He's seriously one of the best looking premades ever.

Kasen is a mini-me version of his father :D

Humanized Vlad. That's... why does it feel so wrong? Also, I'm curious to see their babies :love:

Haha, I know the feeling when a MCCC notification says someone else got tirplets or twins and my household is stuck with one baby each pregnancy only :D

Gosh, Kian's teeth...

How awesome is it that Vlad gives Elle triplets? ^^ Kevin is one of the triplets from Elle and Vlad from Maggie and he looks really cute. Maybe you're lucky :)

The bug with the red bar happened many times to me. It usually disappears by traveling so starting the game again will be fine :)
    @Queenarella
    A paragraph introduction praising The Shed and all its good deeds in helping to raise the kids will now be included in every chapter :joy:

The brown one is flour and cocoa powder so yes, someone did throw up

Both Kasen and Kian actually! They do have Elle's prominent cheekbones though (and I think without the CC skin they'd have her dimples too)

The grandmaster of Forgotten Hollow, reduced to nothing but a plain, boring ordinary human who now has to age and die (well actually no because I turned aging off for unplayed households)? And becoming a plasma pack too on top of that. Of course it's wrong >:)

It was annoying because I've never seen any unplayed households get triplets ever...

Don't judge him lol

I know Kevin is cute, but these alternate universe siblings... aren't... Aw heck do you want to see them now or would you prefer to wait until they age up in the challenge? I have pics of them as YA already because Maggie wanted to see them too. Let me know :)

Yep, played it today (just to age up the Vlad kids so i could peek at them) and his energy bar is back to normal
    Praise The Shed :D

The text in the notification is hilarious :D Poor Vlad :D

Too many unplayed households in my game have triplets and twins all the time. I barely get twins -.-

Yes :love: Show the triplets please :)
    @Queenarella
    Here are the triplets! They're all stunning, as you can see :D
    YHvjkCy.png
    0TZBKiK.png
    8vJfGc4.png
    7a6g0Ga.png
    8VB890p.png
    Lpm408i.png
    1cP509G.png
    4cGlS4k.png
    q0N3jun.png
  • 15aewar15aewar Posts: 1,051 Member
    edited April 2020
    Uh, well. The girl wouldn't look bad if her mouth wasn't all Vlad :D And the boys are doomed :D:D

At least they have the right eyes :p
    edited April 2020
    afai1261 wrote: »
    @MaggieMarley
    Well, yeah because that's the challenge - getting 100 vampire kids. This is going to take years to complete lol
    I admire you for taking on this challenge! In my challenge, just taking the births where the donor was not a vampire, I think there was about a 78.88% chance of each baby being a vampire (judging by my stats). So to get 100 vampire babies Vlad would have had to have had 127 kids in total. Nope, could not have gone on for another 27 kids - that is over a quarter of a normal 100 baby challenge all over again!
    edited March 2021
    @15aewar I like how they look too (probably been desensitised to Vlad's genes now thanks to Vlad The Dad :joy: )

@Queenarella
    Poor boys - identically ugly :D
    Kelsi would be fine if it wasn't for her ENTIRE lower face area

@MaggieMarley
    Using my current stats (17/21 kids being vampires) I worked out that mine is just over 80% which without doubt will begin rapidly decreasing. Oh noooo... Do I have any hope of finishing this challenge with my sanity still intact? Actually, probably yes, but I'm predicting that I'll be at 97 or 98 vampires or something and then I'll get lots of human babies in a row and then I'll give up :joy:
    Post edited by afai1261 on
    Chapter 5: Why You Always Crying

(kinda tired, kinda depressed right now (yeah, I know... AGAIN) so if it's boring, that's why :/ Wow it doesn't read like my writing at all...)
    it's not that I'm depressed about playing the save, I love playing it (albeit after an almost 2 week long break) but it's like so many different things are just... I don't know, playing on my mind whenever i do anything. I don't even know what I'm feeling so down about :( You can probably tell right from the first sentence that I did not have a good time writing this
    heck that chapter title could even apply to me :/
    I'm sorry you feel like this :/ I hope you'll do better soon! <3
    The Straud triplets :o Oh wow! But they could look worse as toddlers. :)

Twins that are no friends? :o That's a thing? Wow, they must have a really bad fight going on.

I always see sims kids from the age of 6 to 12 and what kind of 10 year old paints the floor with colors? -.- The game needs some more common sense!

Elle has weird taste in men! Getting engaged with Vlad?! NO :D She could do so much better. I'd say maybe his character is so handsome she can forgive his ugly face but we all know him...

It's been ages since I played J but I can't remember him being a good father. August is really lucky :D

Scandalous: the pink sandals of Floyd. I think I saw them on an earlier screenshot. Those shoes are worse than Crocs :p

Floyd and August look lovely but August's smile is a bit creepy :D

Oh nice, another bug ._. At least you could use the cake.

It took me way too long to get that August has brown hair in his dark form. I wondered who that was :D

How can you see Floyd's *cough cough* :sweat_smile: I don't know what word to use to avoid the flowers... You know what I mean, don't you? I can't remember seeing it on any of my sims before :D And I would so notice that. :D

LONNIE :love: He's sooo handsome!

Vlad is a better father for other kids than for all 100 in Maggie's challenge :joy:

Ugh, hate it when they have to try several times... And it's even worse that the woman is sad so she can't really flirt much...

Oh Brandy...

Vlad in the bath... He used to be Vlad the Impaler, now he is Vlad the Impaled :joy:

You're really lucky with the name randomizer! I always get boring names... :#

Oh no, the Straud genes show up. Poor kids :joy:

Pink hair and pink eyes! I guess we have a new favorite!

It's sad you had a hard time writing the chapter. But let me assure you it was still a pleasure to read it :)

I really hope you'll feel better soon!
    I hope you're ok. I'm sorry things are rough right now. You know I'm here if you need to talk about it <3
    Wonderdul first sentence!

Oh wow Kelsi is actually such a cute toddler! So are Keenan and Jack! Probably the beat looking they will ever be ;) the pointy ears on Jeenan and Jack <3

Aww Elle wanting to marry Vlad. Shame it can't happen, for some reason I like the idea of them being together

OMG August aging up with a bald spot (he is cute though)! That's never happened to a teen in my game.

Aha! Proof that putting candles on the cake doesn't save it!

That glitch with Kelley is um... Disturbing lol.

Ok not as disturbing as Floyd's package! What even?! I didn't know they drew that part of male sims in with that much accuracy. I've never seen anything like that in my game. Floyd is... Well endowed lol.

Aww Elle kissing Vlad's hand is actually quite cute.

Yes Lonnie!! Wow that's weird about Elle and Lonnie failing three times. And that's even with fertility boosters... Must be a glitch.

Kelley is beautiful!

Loving the pink hair/purple eye combination on Jabari!
    @Queenarella
    I hope so too, thank you <3
    I know! I was surprised when I saw that Floyd and August were no longer friends. I have no idea what they were yelling at each other about either lol

But of course, common sense goes out the window when it comes to TS4!

Yeah well Elle also wanted to get engaged to Don, and J... both non-committal, and I think MCCC married J off to Miko Ojo :joy:
    And even back in my first 100 baby challenge I married my 1st matriarch to Vlad when I decided she didn't need any more children... oh no, do I have a soft spot for Vlad now? Actually he has my favourite male sim voice (the warm voice gets me every time... I love it) so I do like Vlad a lot.

I've actually never played as J or had kids with him before, so I don't know of his usual fatherly behaviour haha. But he does have great genetics

I take no notice of the kids' fashion choices so I was blissfully unaware of Floyd's pink sandal fashion faux-pas :joy:

Poor August - it's his teeth, isn't it?

Bugs galore, that's TS4! *plays jingle*

Sorry yeah I should have included a picture of August's dark form when he aged up

Male sims' packages are especially noticeable in those basegame jeans, but only when they're passed out with their butt in the air as Floyd was so helpfully demonstrating. This calls for some, um, scientific experimentation. I'm thinking I need to have a look at those boxer shorts, and the speedos...

The next donor was originally going to be another of my sims, but since Lonnie was already outside, I chose him instead. Ah I love him a lot, and his kids with Elle are both stunning :love:

It was annoying that she and Lonnie had to try again and again. She even has the fertile trait for crying out loud! Lonnie was at the house for so long I thought Vlad was going to catch them at it :D And poor Brandy having to hear that :joy:

Oh my goodness I didn't even notice his head was being impaled :joy: Dang I wish I was more observant and actually noticed that (wow I study science at university, a key component of which is observation, and I can't even see that...)

The randomiser has given me some nice names. Would have been so cool if the Straud triplets had all gotten names beginning with K (Kelsi, Keenan... and then Jack the odd one out) but J comes right before K in the alphabet so it works haha. And Jack ends in a K :D

Yep Jabari is definitely my favourite kid now. He's very handsome when he ages up too

Thank you, I thought the chapter was really bad when I read it over, and I was just so tired and done with it that I didn't even want to try adding anything really spectacular

I still feel awful... and again, I think it's mostly about university stuff, combined with everything else... It's a struggle :tired_face:

@MaggieMarley
    And you know how much I appreciate you for being here for me <3 You're awesome and I'm so happy to have a friend like you <3
    I'm not a fan of those first few lines about the shed myself... Actually I'm just plain not proud of this chapter at all

Most of Vlad's kids are super cute as toddlers. Strange, I think Keenan and Jack lost the pointy ears when I peeked at them as YA earlier. Yeah, just looked at the pictures I posted and they have normal ears. Huh...

Well Elle and Vlad can get married when she has her 100th vampire baby ;)

I don't think any of my teens have aged up with that particular hairstyle before but a few have aged up with receding hairlines lol

I could have sworn that that particular cake (there are 3 different cakes in the fridge at any given time) didn't have candles on it before I put it in the fridge last time I played. But whatever, it was still usable, just couldn't put the candles back on after Kelley aged up

I thought she was coming over to react to August drinking from Floyd but no, she just had to stick her hand there to make a mess. Kelley, what on earth is wrong with you :D Very disturbing... poor Floyd!

I'm going to investigate with the other male bottoms (omg that sounds so bad :joy: ) and what... that area looks like when they're in that position. It should be a fun experience!

Elle and Vlad deserve to be married now after that haha. Especially since Vlad gave her triplets, and I specifically wanted Vlad to be the father of the first set of triplets

She also failed the first time with Orange, or was it Brent? I can't remember but try for baby has failed before. It's annoying.

Oh she definitely is. I love her. Gah who am I kidding, I love all of Elle's kids. Well, I love the vampires a teensy bit more... Sorry Kelley, I don't love you any more lol

Jabari got the best colouration from his parents
  • EkmidenisiEkmidenisi Posts: 176 Member
    Omg, this is my first time coming across your legacy, absolutely love it!
    Looks like you got yourself a new reader!
    Thank you @Ekmidenisi ! Glad to hear it and I hope you enjoy what's to come :blush:
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,374 Member
    Elle is really beautiful and she makes beautiful children <3
    I admire you have the energy for this challenge ... it will never happen to me ;):lol:
    ....but I enjoy your great pictures :)
    Thank you @MonaSolstraale <3
    I agree, Elle is definitely one of the more gorgeous premades and her kids are all very good looking :love:
    I currently don't have the energy for this challenge though haha but I'm happy you're enjoying it :smiley:

To everyone else: I've put this officially on hiatus now (as if that month without updating wasn't a hiatus) because I have university exams coming up over the next few weeks (eww). I can't say when you can expect the next chapter but I do want to get back into it as soon as I can, when I'm not so busy with studying and writing assignments which is definitely melting my brain :tired_face:
    See you then <3
    Good luck with your exams <3
    PRAISE THE SHED

Chapter 6: Stealing Salim's Sper... Stuff

I finished my exams yesterday, and to celebrate here's a new chapter!
    Just a note: I changed my default skin/eyes a while back (when I changed computers) so that's why everyone looks a bit different, and the vampire defaults that I usually use haven't been updated (only the human colours have) so that's why everyone with Elle's eye colour has the default TS4 eye style now because default replacements for those colours aren't available