Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Twins

I just wanted to share that my sim just gave birth to twins (first time that any of my sims having twins). and what's even cooler is that her husband is black and she is white and one of the babies is black and one is white.
only here people would probably understand my excitement lol

Comments

• Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    edited March 2020
    When I first started, I had a character, Teresa Calhouni. I wanted to play characters actually born in-game. So I had her run around trying to friend and romance every random male that she could. Being a noob at the time, it wasn't easy. Other than making a few friends, male and female sims, she kept getting rejected by the males 'romantically'. Finally, she ran into Don Lothario. I managed to 'grind' it up to the point of several 'woohoos'. She got pregnant. I'm like, "Finally! After this baby is born and grows up a bit, then I'll get Teresa to do it again later."

But. Yes, I was in for a surprise as a newbie. She gave birth after the 3 days. I named the baby. It was a boy! I named him Terry. The pop-up came again. I though it was a glitch so named the baby Terry. It popped up again. Me, "frigate!" Named the baby Terry again. Then after there were three babies, two male one female all named Terry. :D

I had saved frequently, so went back and did the birthing over again. Triplets! My first in-game born babies as a noob. I had no idea what to do! It put me into the thick of Sims 4 right away. Had to hire a nanny and get Teresa to invite Don Lothario to join the household while she worked. :D
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    There's one time that my Sims gave birth to twins too! She gave birth to a vampire (girl) & a normal Sims (boy). Both of the parents are a normal Sims. Just that, one of their lot traits are on a dark lei line.
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 829 Member
    One time I had a family who gave birth to twins, and then they had one single birth, and then triplets. All girls. Named them after flowers. The next time I played a Sim who had babies, it was the Pancakes and Eliza gave birth to twins, Isabelle and Ignatius. The founder of my BACC is currently pregnant for the first time, but I have a feeling she's going to have one baby girl.
  • Options
    It's odd. My Calhouni decedents give birth to twins more often than not. Krereisha and Sterriph had twins. I haven't played them in a long time.
    I saw two babies. Interesting. They've been 'busy'.

1Pff3xJ.png

Then after a day or two in-game, they aged up on their own. Good timing! :D
    Brennen and Vincent Calhouni.

ZLpyUoZ.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
  • Options
    DijktafoneDijktafone Posts: 775 Member
    edited March 2020
    Kaley_Kale wrote: »
    (first time that any of my sims having twins)

How lucky!
  • Options
    Kaley_KaleKaley_Kale Posts: 71 Member
    Admiral8Q wrote: »
    When I first started, I had a character, Teresa Calhouni. I wanted to play characters actually born in-game. So I had her run around trying to friend and romance every random male that she could. Being a noob at the time, it wasn't easy. Other than making a few friends, male and female sims, she kept getting rejected by the males 'romantically'. Finally, she ran into Don Lothario. I managed to 'grind' it up to the point of several 'woohoos'. She got pregnant. I'm like, "Finally! After this baby is born and grows up a bit, then I'll get Teresa to do it again later."

But. Yes, I was in for a surprise as a newbie. She gave birth after the 3 days. I named the baby. It was a boy! I named him Terry. The pop-up came again. I though it was a glitch so named the baby Terry. It popped up again. Me, "frigate!" Named the baby Terry again. Then after there were three babies, two male one female all named Terry. :D

I had saved frequently, so went back and did the birthing over again. Triplets! My first in-game born babies as a noob. I had no idea what to do! It put me into the thick of Sims 4 right away. Had to hire a nanny and get Teresa to invite Don Lothario to join the household while she worked. :D

omg thats so cool and funny lol I was actually hoping one of the babies would be a girl cause she already had 2 sons and now she has 4 lol
    I tried to make her listen to pop music I couldn't find strawberries so I was hoping for the pop music to help but nah lol but never mind, she is actually second generation so I downloaded from the gallery a few male sims for her and I decided whoever she'd meet first he would be her partner. and it worked, they're totally in love and they get along great, even without trying they always kiss and stuff. usually I had sims cheating on their partner lol , but they never have. now thats a successful marriage!
  • Options
    xamira99 wrote: »
    There's one time that my Sims gave birth to twins too! She gave birth to a vampire (girl) & a normal Sims (boy). Both of the parents are a normal Sims. Just that, one of their lot traits are on a dark lei line.

I don't have the vampire pack, I dont think im gonna buy it soon since I love it more realistic. but thats so cool. if I had the vampire pack I would make Simon from Shadowhunters lol
  • Options
    One time I had a family who gave birth to twins, and then they had one single birth, and then triplets. All girls. Named them after flowers. The next time I played a Sim who had babies, it was the Pancakes and Eliza gave birth to twins, Isabelle and Ignatius. The founder of my BACC is currently pregnant for the first time, but I have a feeling she's going to have one baby girl.

waahh thats so awesome! plus I love the idea of naming them after flowers I might steal the idea if you don;t mind lol
  • Options
    mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    I remember the very first time I played the Sims 4, it was on my friend's computer. The sim I made ended up romancing Travis Scott and gave birth to twins shortly after. When I finally got my own copy of the game, it seemed like all of my sims were having twins or triplets. Now, I rarely get twins, and if I really want them I have to use cheats or the ley line lot trait.
  • Options
    It's odd. My Calhouni decedents give birth to twins more often than not. Krereisha and Sterriph had twins. I haven't played them in a long time.
    I saw two babies. Interesting. They've been 'busy'.

1Pff3xJ.png

Then after a day or two in-game, they aged up on their own. Good timing! :D
    Brennen and Vincent Calhouni.

ZLpyUoZ.png

awww they are so cuteee!!
  • Options
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »

yeah I know but it was the first time I had twins in the game and it's rare to have twins that one is black and one is white so it was so cool that they were my first twins.
  • Options
    I remember the very first time I played the Sims 4, it was on my friend's computer. The sim I made ended up romancing Travis Scott and gave birth to twins shortly after. When I finally got my own copy of the game, it seemed like all of my sims were having twins or triplets. Now, I rarely get twins, and if I really want them I have to use cheats or the ley line lot trait.

I used the lot trait and the Fertile reward.
  • Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    @Admiral8Q , regarding your triplets you could have renamed them Terry, Terri and Teri (or even Terrie, Tery and Thierry). 🙂

None of my Sims have had twins yet. 😡 One of my vampire couples have had 4 pregnancies but still a single one each time (both have twin siblings themselves so you would have thought...) Maybe I should get Norrell and Leoni to have a few more...
  • Options
    @Admiral8Q , regarding your triplets you could have renamed them Terry, Terri and Teri (or even Terrie, Tery and Thierry). 🙂

None of my Sims have had twins yet. 😡 One of my vampire couples have had 4 pregnancies but still a single one each time (both have twin siblings themselves so you would have thought...) Maybe I should get Norrell and Leoni to have a few more...

try to buy fertile in the reward shop, and use the on ley line lot trait , thats what I did. both of th parents have fertile.
  • Options
    alyssa123alyssa123 Posts: 323 Member
    i always end up with twins when i'm specifically hoping for only one kid lol. i don't mind though, it makes the game more interesting. i've never gotten triplets before
    when gravity falls and the earth becomes sky, fear the beast with just one eye
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    I have a few families that always have twins too! One couple has had 3 sets so far. That's a busy household
  • Options
    BrainBlastedBrainBlasted Posts: 42 Member
    I recently raised my first set of twins to adulthood and I loved it! I decided to go all out and put them both through college, and it was draining but rewarding. Since only one could be the heir, I gave the other enough money to buy a high-end mansion in Windenburg while the other stayed in the ancestral home. I'm loving it even more now that I don't have to take care of making families for both of them 😅
    I fix bugs in TS4. Find my fixes here.
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    One of my sims was abducted and I now have triplet alien babies. With a total of 7 children in a post apocalyptic setting its going to be .. rough. They don't even own an oven.
  • Options
    alyssa123 wrote: »
    i always end up with twins when i'm specifically hoping for only one kid lol. i don't mind though, it makes the game more interesting. i've never gotten triplets before

I dont think I cou;d handle triplets lol
  • Options
    I have a few families that always have twins too! One couple has had 3 sets so far. That's a busy household

thats so cool
  • Options
    CelSims wrote: »
    One of my sims was abducted and I now have triplet alien babies. With a total of 7 children in a post apocalyptic setting its going to be .. rough. They don't even own an oven.

omg , what if a sim gets abducted by aliens and get pregnant and doesnt want the baby?
  • Options

omg , what if a sim gets abducted by aliens and get pregnant and doesnt want the baby?

I guess there's two ways to do that without a mod or cheats.
    Let the baby(s) get taken away, or age the baby(s) up quickly to toddler and delete from household in CAS.

I suppose there is a third option, Either age them up to at least teen, then put them in a new un-played household (Or join an existing one as toddler and up). If you don't want to delete them.
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    CaprianaBCaprianaB Posts: 511 Member

I guess there's two ways to do that without a mod or cheats.
    Let the baby(s) get taken away, or age the baby(s) up quickly to toddler and delete from household in CAS.

I suppose there is a third option, Either age them up to at least teen, then put them in a new un-played household (Or join an existing one as toddler and up). If you don't want to delete them.

When they are babies, your can also send them to their home world.
  • Options
    CaprianaB wrote: »
    When they are babies, your can also send them to their home world.

I did not know that!
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png