March 27 - Click here for the last Friday Highlight of the month!
March 30 - International Women's Day Q&A - Answers are ready! Take a look here!

Love to all my fellow Kiwi's going into Lock down from tomorrow <3

Hi there fellow Kiwi's, we going into lock down tomorrow and I would just like to sent out love to all of you. I still need to go and buy food, every time I go to the store the shelves are empty, trying to stay local, but might have to go into town as our local store is sold out within seconds everyday. Hugs to you all and if you need someone to talk too, I will check this thread everyday to see how you all are doing <3

Comments

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 6,353 Member
    If you are a essential worker like my husband and my son, then please keep the below in mind <3 Kia Kaha New Zealand

W0alIRz.jpg
    Hi Kiwi's are you guys doing the Teddy bear hunt in your area, apparently its across New Zealand. I have a high 1.8m fence that does not allow you too see into my windows so I opted to draw one (not an artist hahahaha) on the sidewalk instead :D

CFSzMK9.jpg
  • giggler36giggler36 Posts: 817 Member
    My truest wish is that you are all safe. I honestly wish that for everyone in the world. It is a weird and scary place to be living in, but if we all do the right thing then hopefully it will fade away. Either that or there will be a cure quickly
    h8U3C4c.png
    I agree @giggler36 <3 i just wish more people would stay home. I know we can leave in our bubble and exercise or bike, but its better to stay home. Our family decided to stay home all the time since we have essential workers leaving the safety of our bubble so its compramised. We want to safe lives especially our elders <3