Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nerd's Mafia Game ~ Mafia Win

Comments

• Options
    RainesimsRainesims Posts: 901 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Rainesims wrote: »
    it is VERY curious 0.0 hopefully she can shed some light on it all when she comes back. how come you voted Icey ? @DeKay just from the Emmm? also out of curiousity how does your emmm work or is it a secret ? xD

She looks through the names and if any stand out to her she puts them in her EMMM

with her record, im starting to think shes just psychic xD but playing since 2017 is bound to give you some strong instinct ahah

Haha, sometimes I feel that too but I think I'm just good at finding the bad guys? In my first game ever, I investigated both mafia on night one and two cuz I thought they were fishy even tho no one else thought that. 😂

i feel like you could easily quit graphic design and become a detective :') ahah! i'd say your good at spotting anyone whos different whether it be bad guys or PR. Like pinning rose last game. psychic or not you are deffo intuitive thats for sure :') its really cool tbh. and lol thats impressive. If i ever get chance to investigate anyone i already know that it would be a waste aha. unless i got ridiculously lucky xD i hope that i can be even half as good at this as you are one day :') all i've learnt so far is whoever i defend ends up being dodgy ---- ¬_¬ looking at you there nascar.. ahah.
    QWO48ni.jpg

gallery: RainesimsUwU
  • Options
    in theory i should go against whoever my gut thinks is sus xD
    QWO48ni.jpg

• Options
    NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    it is VERY curious 0.0 hopefully she can shed some light on it all when she comes back. how come you voted Icey ? @DeKay just from the Emmm? also out of curiousity how does your emmm work or is it a secret ? xD

She looks through the names and if any stand out to her she puts them in her EMMM

with her record, im starting to think shes just psychic xD but playing since 2017 is bound to give you some strong instinct ahah

Haha, sometimes I feel that too but I think I'm just good at finding the bad guys? In my first game ever, I investigated both mafia on night one and two cuz I thought they were fishy even tho no one else thought that. 😂

i feel like you could easily quit graphic design and become a detective :') ahah! i'd say your good at spotting anyone whos different whether it be bad guys or PR. Like pinning rose last game. psychic or not you are deffo intuitive thats for sure :') its really cool tbh. and lol thats impressive. If i ever get chance to investigate anyone i already know that it would be a waste aha. unless i got ridiculously lucky xD i hope that i can be even half as good at this as you are one day :') all i've learnt so far is whoever i defend ends up being dodgy ---- ¬_¬ looking at you there nascar.. ahah.

Haha.. Sorry bout that one
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
  • Options

Haha.. Sorry bout that one

ahah np xD
    QWO48ni.jpg

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Icey, what do you gotta say about my vote on you? 😂

It's erroneous? But it's day 1. I know you've been wrong on day 1 before :tongue:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Also, sick cards, Nush. I love their designs!

Thanks! I hadn't opened them in literal years, the box was covered in dust. And something very special and helpful fell out; an old love letter of sorts (probably no one else would call it that, since it had no mush in it at all) to my best friend then, the one I'm married to now. Part of the letter I had written, had a message about living in the moment, that felt so applicable to today, that it felt like I was supposed to have discovered it now.

Then a friend said some kind words and something broke loose and a tightness in the chest started to leave. So I guess, thanks for hosting that Tarot game last time, because I might not have opened that box for another 10 years, and would have missed that message that I needed so much right now, otherwise...I had left it all untouched for 10 years!

And @DeKay whatever your role in this particular game is, I had to smile when I drew that card for you. In most decks, it's called The Tower. I tend to feel positively toward it though others don't always. It's to do with creative destruction: the falling away of preconceived ideas and ways that hold us back, and it's a great card for growth. It's funny, I got The Hanged Man for you last time, and that too is not the negative card people often assume, and even though my vote didn't matter, it was why I unvoted you and voted NASCAR last time, because of nothing more nor less than this "gut feeling" that I always laughed about, that I said didn't really exist.

Going to try to embrace this feeling, that I must try to be less defensive in life generally, and more openminded, less cynical. Even if I end up feeling foolish.

As for the game, The Fool Reversed put Sophia in my mind, I guess. Kind of funny that it was her card because it suggests beginnings, or the innocent, but reversed, a false start could be one interpretation. I hesitate to read too much into it because this is just a game, and our roles aren't our selves. But heck, I used the deck within a game, before, once...why not now?

Is it any better or worse than dice? Maybe my form of an emmm?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    1 year from now, everyone will use tarot cards for Day 1. XD

It's erroneous? But it's day 1. I know you've been wrong on day 1 before :tongue:

Oh, am I? :D Okay, well. I'll keep my eye on you tho. Cuz I know you are very good as town but also very good as mafia. 😅

What do you think of the whole Sophia thing tho?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

[...]

I think it's kinda cool cuz we will also get to see how accurate tarot cards are then. :O Or how not accurate they are. Hehehe.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Thanks! I hadn't opened them in literal years, the box was covered in dust. And something very special and helpful fell out; an old love letter of sorts (probably no one else would call it that, since it had no mush in it at all) to my best friend then, the one I'm married to now. Part of the letter I had written, had a message about living in the moment, that felt so applicable to today, that it felt like I was supposed to have discovered it now.

Then a friend said some kind words and something broke loose and a tightness in the chest started to leave. So I guess, thanks for hosting that Tarot game last time, because I might not have opened that box for another 10 years, and would have missed that message that I needed so much right now, otherwise...I had left it all untouched for 10 years!

thats actually so heartwarming. It seems it was fated that you would get your deck out. <3 out of curiosity what did my card mean?
    QWO48ni.jpg

• Options

Oh, am I? :D Okay, well. I'll keep my eye on you tho. Cuz I know you are very good as town but also very good as mafia. 😅

Same goes for you, buddy. 🤔

I want to hear from Mouse though. I also threw a random vote on her but I don't remember her posting much yet
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options

[...]

I think it's kinda cool cuz we will also get to see how accurate tarot cards are then. :O Or how not accurate they are. Hehehe.

For the record, I don't believe they are magical. I think they are something that throws some randomness into the crucible of our tendency to find patterns and meaning, to see faces and pictures in the clouds, as it were, except that unlike a series of inkblots, or the clouds, archetypes that speak to us were drawn up as the major arcana. So there's a nice blend of randomness and projection in there. And maybe, just maybe, there is something to us that lets us have an antenna into the zeitgeist, or some form of "quorum sensing" like bacteria, flocks, swarms, the apparent communication by unknown means, of groups, that may be nothing more nor less than mathematics playing itself out in physics, in ways that look like consciousness to us.

I wouldn't look to them in hopes they would be a reliable tool by which to predict actual events, though. I think if anyone could do that and reproduce the effect, it would be huge news. So I don't expect to find to all our shock that they are accurate.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

[...]

For the record, I don't believe they are magical. I think they are something that throws some randomness into the crucible of our tendency to find patterns and meaning, to see faces and pictures in the clouds, as it were, except that unlike a series of inkblots, or the clouds, archetypes that speak to us were drawn up as the major arcana. So there's a nice blend of randomness and projection in there. And maybe, just maybe, there is something to us that lets us have an antenna into the zeitgeist, or some form of "quorum sensing" like bacteria, flocks, swarms, the apparent communication by unknown means, of groups, that may be nothing more nor less than mathematics playing itself out in physics, in ways that look like consciousness to us.

I wouldn't look to them in hopes they would be a reliable tool by which to predict actual events, though. I think if anyone could do that and reproduce the effect, it would be huge news. So I don't expect to find to all our shock that they are accurate.

idk Sophia sounded eerily accurate. But i have a lot of respect for tarot and stuff like that i always wanted to try them but i was raised with the superstition that you should never buy your own so until i miraculously get a deck, it looks like i'm not going to be getting into it anytime soon xD
    QWO48ni.jpg

• Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member

I want to hear from Mouse though. I also threw a random vote on her but I don't remember her posting much yet

I have posted a couple times. I said my thoughts on Sofia and I was the first one to post once the game started. I don’t have many thought at the moment. Raine and Nush seem pretty normal at the moment. I struggle with seeing through Dekay though and I haven’t played with you in a while. I think the Hong that Sofia did was weird but she hadn’t gotten on since to state her case so I’m not accussing her yet. Don’t know about NASCAR yet. So the most sus one is Sophia but I’m going to wait to see if she gets back on
  • Options

[...]

Maybe you got the Hanged man for me in the last game was cuz I was the vigilante and can kill people. Hehe. I think tarot cards can also be up for interpretation. :P
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    Since I don't know if i'll be back online in time and i wanna go off line i'm gonna go ahead and go with my gut Vote: Nush
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
  • Options
    Since I don't know if i'll be back online in time and i wanna go off line i'm gonna go ahead and go with my gut Vote: Nush

i know it was just gut and nush was his EMMM but idk i was kinda shocked by this nush seems normal to me at least 0.0
    QWO48ni.jpg

• Options

thats actually so heartwarming. It seems it was fated that you would get your deck out. <3 out of curiosity what did my card mean?

I took a photo for you of what it says in the book about that card, which is the King of the Fire suit, called in this deck the Creator, but would correspond to the King of Clubs, or the King of Batons/swords/staves in other decks.
    o0hs5Vx.jpg?1

and just out of curiosity because my image wasn't the greatest, I did a search and found this whole site about this...didn't realize it was such a thing! The site comes up half in Russian for me...half of what I see online is in Russian because of my language and keyboard settings but that shouldn't affect yours, right?
    So here's that OSHO Zen Tarot site.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Mouselline wrote: »

I have posted a couple times. I said my thoughts on Sofia and I was the first one to post once the game started. I don’t have many thought at the moment. Raine and Nush seem pretty normal at the moment. I struggle with seeing through Dekay though and I haven’t played with you in a while. I think the Hong that Sofia did was weird but she hadn’t gotten on since to state her case so I’m not accussing her yet. Don’t know about NASCAR yet. So the most sus one is Sophia but I’m going to wait to see if she gets back on

Okay, that's fair.

Still working on my research, so I'll read back later

Unvote

for now

• Options
    I haven't played with Nush; I've only seen them play in the tarot game I posted, but they seem towny to me.

And yeah, I think the thing where we see faces in inanimate objects is called pareidolia :D

• Options

I took a photo for you of what it says in the book about that card, which is the King of the Fire suit, called in this deck the Creator, but would correspond to the King of Clubs, or the King of Batons/swords/staves in other decks.
    o0hs5Vx.jpg?1

and just out of curiosity because my image wasn't the greatest, I did a search and found this whole site about this...didn't realize it was such a thing! The site comes up half in Russian for me...half of what I see online is in Russian because of my language and keyboard settings but that shouldn't affect yours, right?
    So here's that OSHO Zen Tarot site.

I feel like this represents how I want to be :') and thankyou for the site it was in russian but my browser auto translated it :)<3 Thankyou Nush ^_^
    QWO48ni.jpg

• Options
    I haven't played with Nush; I've only seen them play in the tarot game I posted, but they seem towny to me.

And yeah, I think the thing where we see faces in inanimate objects is called pareidolia :D

Nush is tricky cuz they always seem to talk about something else. LOL.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I'm not really sure what Icey is cuz he's tricky as well and no one seems to care about my vote on him.... XD Unless Sophia is buddies with him... Either that or Icey is actually a townie.

Unvote

Vote: Raine? Next person on my EMMM. :P
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

this is true. They aren't talking about anything that has any 'pact with the devil' context so i don't feel like they are a bad guy this time xD
    QWO48ni.jpg

• Options
    And i can assure you that your EMM on me is wrong Dekay. I'm town
    QWO48ni.jpg

• Options

this is true. They aren't talking about anything that has any 'pact with the devil' context so i don't feel like they are a bad guy this time xD

The last time I caught them as scum was cuz of their weird voting. So we might have to take a look a that. I won't be here when day ends tho. :( I'm gonna miss all the chaos. LOL.
    x3vZicL.gif