Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nerd's Mafia Game ~ Mafia Win

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,590 Member
    My EMMM says DeKay.

Have you been watching our other mafia games to know what an EMMM is...? 🤔🤔
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • RainesimsRainesims Posts: 901 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    So many people doing EMMM and trying to be like me now. LOL. 🙄😛

its because you're inspirational xD i don't think i'll be EMMMing in the future xD once was enough <3
    QWO48ni.jpg

gallery: RainesimsUwU
    Rainesims wrote: »

its because you're inspirational xD i don't think i'll be EMMMing in the future xD once was enough <3

It just feels weird that she knows about it.

Other than that, I didn't really get much from all of y'all EMMM. 😂 Nush seems talkative as usual. Maybe even a tad bit more with all the tarot reading. LOL. Mouse said like one or two things like in the previous games.

But yeah, only that Sophia post caught my attention.
    832XG3D.gif
  • NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member

Other than that, I didn't really get much from all of y'all EMMM. 😂 Nush seems talkative as usual. Maybe even a tad bit more with all the tarot reading. LOL. Mouse said like one or two things like in the previous games.

Yeah, same. i've never seen her around so for her to know EMMMing just feels a little odd
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.

Yeah, same. i've never seen her around so for her to know EMMMing just feels a little odd

I know, right? 😂 And no one here even explained to her what it was. It's like she just tried to blend in cuz everyone was just saying random names. But eh, who knows? Maybe she was watching the previous game. So I don't want to speculate so much until she comes on and explains. 😬
    832XG3D.gif

i thought nothing of it, i just assumed that she played sometime before i started xD i know i didn't have a clue what EMMing was when i started :o
    QWO48ni.jpg

i thought nothing of it, i just assumed that she played sometime before i started xD i know i didn't have a clue what EMMing was when i started :o

No she hasn't. I've never seen her in my life before.

No, just kidding, but I saw her name around the off topic section like since a few days ago only. 😂

But I don't think she's played mafia before.
    832XG3D.gif
    i guess it makes sense for her to look over other games and maybe get a handle on it before joining maybe? but idk it is weird now you bring it up :')
    QWO48ni.jpg

No she hasn't. I've never seen her in my life before.

No, just kidding, but I saw her name around the off topic section like since a few days ago only. 😂

But I don't think she's played mafia before.

If she has it hasn't been here
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    I do find it odd. Most people don’t do EMMM till at least there second game and usually question what it is. Also I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a new player looking back on previous games during there first one, especially since they probably don’t know what the masterlist is. In my experience, about 70% of the time, if there is a new player they will become mafia. It happened with me I know. Maybe she has played before but I’ve played for a year now and never have seen her I might vote her but like Dekay (I think) said, she could’ve just been doing what everybody else was doing without question. Or she was doing the “catch a tiger by its toe” thing.
    I've been playing mafia since 2017 and I'm sure I've never played with a Sophia before.

I also didn't like how she came in to make an EMMM and then disappeared.

She wouldn't know that EMMM is a catch a tiger by it's toe thing and stands for Eenie Meenie Miney Mo. Even tho it's not actually an eenie meenie miney mo thing for me when I do my EMMM. 😂
    832XG3D.gif
    it is VERY curious 0.0 hopefully she can shed some light on it all when she comes back. how come you voted Icey ? @DeKay just from the Emmm? also out of curiousity how does your emmm work or is it a secret ? xD
    QWO48ni.jpg

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    icmnfrsh no, literally, I meant it: I actually cannot tell whether Nascar or anyone else knows whether I'm town or not. And even if they thought they did, I'd argue that they couldn't possibly *know*, you know?

So I'm hoping DeKay will be on soon, though it's early morning about now for her. Don't worry, you can still eat breakfast and brush your teeth, DeKay! And it being Monday where you are, we might have to wait til your lunch break.

Anyone else have anything to say?

Hmm...I see. I guess I read too much into it.

Also

Vote: Mouse

based on my EMMM earlier. :D Sophia is at the top of the list, but she seems to be a new player, and I usually like to give the newer players a chance to play. Unless they're completely inactive during day 1
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Also, sick cards, Nush. I love their designs!
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    it is VERY curious 0.0 hopefully she can shed some light on it all when she comes back. how come you voted Icey ? DeKay just from the Emmm? also out of curiousity how does your emmm work or is it a secret ? xD

I've said may times, I do my EMMM and then pick someone random from there and vote to keep the ball rolling. Now that Icey is here, maybe he can try to defend himself. 😜

How I do my EMMM: Also I've said a lot of times. I stare at the player list and which ever names call out to me the most will be my EMMM.
    832XG3D.gif
    Icey, what do you gotta say about my vote on you? 😂
    832XG3D.gif
    I've been playing mafia since 2017 and I'm sure I've never played with a Sophia before.

She wouldn't know that EMMM is a catch a tiger by it's toe thing and stands for Eenie Meenie Miney Mo. Even tho it's not actually an eenie meenie miney mo thing for me when I do my EMMM. 😂

yeah, it certainly raises its questions
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Also, sick cards, Nush. I love their designs!

AGREED. They look awesome <3
    it is VERY curious 0.0 hopefully she can shed some light on it all when she comes back. how come you voted Icey ? DeKay just from the Emmm? also out of curiousity how does your emmm work or is it a secret ? xD

I've said may times, I do my EMMM and then pick someone random from there and vote to keep the ball rolling. Now that Icey is here, maybe he can try to defend himself. 😜

How I do my EMMM: Also I've said a lot of times. I stare at the player list and which ever names call out to me the most will be my EMMM.

ahh mb I feel like i'm developing short term memory problems or something I swear xD
    QWO48ni.jpg

it is VERY curious 0.0 hopefully she can shed some light on it all when she comes back. how come you voted Icey ? @DeKay just from the Emmm? also out of curiousity how does your emmm work or is it a secret ? xD

She looks through the names and if any stand out to her she puts them in her EMMM

She looks through the names and if any stand out to her she puts them in her EMMM

Also note, i hadn't seen DeKay's answer until after i posted this

with her record, im starting to think shes just psychic xD but playing since 2017 is bound to give you some strong instinct ahah
    QWO48ni.jpg

with her record, im starting to think shes just psychic xD but playing since 2017 is bound to give you some strong instinct ahah

I started a few months after her and i'm not near as good. then again that's cause i tend to take breaks for a while

Haha, sometimes I feel that too but I think I'm just good at finding the bad guys? In my first game ever, I investigated both mafia on night one and two cuz I thought they were fishy even tho no one else thought that. 😂
    832XG3D.gif
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member

She could have figured out that it meant Eenie meenie miney mo. If I remember correctly I figured out what it stood for by myself when I first learned about it
    Mouselline wrote: »

She could have figured out that it meant Eenie meenie miney mo. If I remember correctly I figured out what it stood for by myself when I first learned about it

Really? Haha. Okay. 😅
    832XG3D.gif