Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nerd's Mafia Game ~ Mafia Win

Comments

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I was convinced it was Nush

I guess I just have that guilty kind of face. >:)
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    Holy hell. I did NOT see that coming..
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    It's okay. I'm a nice person in real life (anyone walking in single digits weather, or carrying a heavy load down a long road, I pull over for and offer a ride), but there were times when I was depressed and people, men and women, practically fell over themselves apologizing and getting out of my way in the grocery store. It was ridiculous. I musta looked ready to kill even though I was only miserable. Happily that stopped happening after the holidays were over. But I'm used to being thought to be bad when I"m not.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    It's okay. I'm a nice person in real life (anyone walking in single digits weather, or carrying a heavy load down a long road, I pull over for and offer a ride), but there were times when I was depressed and people, men and women, practically fell over themselves apologizing and getting out of my way in the grocery store. It was ridiculous. I musta looked ready to kill even though I was only miserable. Happily that stopped happening after the holidays were over. But I'm used to being thought to be bad when I"m not.

If anyone is used to it its me lol
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Yeah, I've been lynched on the last day as town before. It's not a good feeling, but the Mafia have to do what they have to do. :grimace:

And congrats to DeKay! She really carried the team (as always.)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    2/3 people have said they're fine with ending early, and there's less than an hour left anyway, so I'm just going to go flip.

Day 3 has ended.
    Nush has two votes.
    DeKay has one vote.

Nush has been eliminated. He was a Vanilla Townie.

Mafia wins! Congrats DeKay and Ice.

I knew it! I even told Nascar what I thought earlier. Hw can confirm. I actually caught Dekay for once. XD

LOL, good job.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Wow. Did not see this happening. I was positive it was Nush. Good game Mafia and Dekay, that was great you really fooled me. Also Nush, just to make sure, did you think Dekay or me were mafia
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Good enough. Congrats Mafia. Dekay if it's you, good game. Mouse if it's you, wow, I'm impressed. Maybe I should vote myself and get this over with faster? Or would that even work? I don't even know if it's allowed.

Well anyway, gotta get my amp set up outside. Don't feel bad, whichever one of you is town. There wasn't a way to know. I'm not gonna stress over it at this point. ☮️

Nush your making things worse for yourself by attempting to guilt trip us and completely ignoring every time I ask you for a reason your not mafia

I hope you weren't having negative emotions over this game. But a) there was no way to make it worse (ever seen Life of Brian? "Jehovah, Jehovah!") and b) there was no way I could have given you a reason why I wasn't mafia. Seriously, if you can think of a reason I could have given, educate me and maybe I'll play a better game next time. I'm open to learning. :)

I think you could have tried to tell her why you could be town instead of throwing suspicion on other people. So for example, like what I told her. Like, I would have probably lynched her on Day 2 if I could but I didn't, etc etc.

I know in your position, it is tougher for you since you didn't vote for Icey so it will be harder for you to convince your way out of it. Which is why EVERY SINGLE action you do throughout the game is important.
    832XG3D.gif
    DeKay wrote: »
    Good enough. Congrats Mafia. Dekay if it's you, good game. Mouse if it's you, wow, I'm impressed. Maybe I should vote myself and get this over with faster? Or would that even work? I don't even know if it's allowed.

Well anyway, gotta get my amp set up outside. Don't feel bad, whichever one of you is town. There wasn't a way to know. I'm not gonna stress over it at this point. ☮️

Nush your making things worse for yourself by attempting to guilt trip us and completely ignoring every time I ask you for a reason your not mafia

I hope you weren't having negative emotions over this game. But a) there was no way to make it worse (ever seen Life of Brian? "Jehovah, Jehovah!") and b) there was no way I could have given you a reason why I wasn't mafia. Seriously, if you can think of a reason I could have given, educate me and maybe I'll play a better game next time. I'm open to learning. :)

I think you could have tried to tell her why you could be town instead of throwing suspicion on other people. So for example, like what I told her. Like, I would have probably lynched her on Day 2 if I could but I didn't, etc etc.

I know in your position, it is tougher for you since you didn't vote for Icey so it will be harder for you to convince your way out of it. Which is why EVERY SINGLE action you do throughout the game is important.

That's what made me so sure it was him
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    Is there gonna be a new mafia game any time soon? Really wanna play again.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!

This is where we keep up with all our mafia stuff Masterlist

I will be hosting soon. If you look at the masterlist NASCAR sent then I will say when I make the post
    Wow. Did not see this happening. I was positive it was Nush. Good game Mafia and Dekay, that was great you really fooled me. Also Nush, just to make sure, did you think Dekay or me were mafia

You've gotten pretty good too, Mouse. You saw right through me and DeKay on day 2 :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

"I think you could have tried to tell her why you could be town instead of throwing suspicion on other people"
    This part, I need help with. I wasn't deliberately or sneakily throwing suspicion on other people (that's your thing usually to get their reactions, and no, I don't think it's evil nor am I castigating you for it)...but you say try to tell her why I could be town. HOW? There was no evidence to present, for "why" except because I say so. So what do you think I could actually have said or done, aside from just repeating that I was town? I had absolutely no way to prove it.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    And the suspicion was me not knowing AT ALL who it could be. From this perspective and that, it looked like it could be this one or that. When Icey voted Mouse while on his way out, I did indeed think it looked like a ploy to throw off suspicion of them as a pair, but then you and Mouse both were very convincing at different times. So all my flip-flopping was really my thought process, none of it was done as an attempt at manipulation. Wish I were more sophisticated at this.

xicwqMCm.jpg

"I think you could have tried to tell her why you could be town instead of throwing suspicion on other people"
    This part, I need help with. I wasn't deliberately or sneakily throwing suspicion on other people (that's your thing usually to get their reactions, and no, I don't think it's evil nor am I castigating you for it)...but you say try to tell her why I could be town. HOW? There was no evidence to present, for "why" except because I say so. So what do you think I could actually have said or done, aside from just repeating that I was town? I had absolutely no way to prove it.

Basically what DeKay did, and what you didn't. is she used her behavior to support her claim that she wasn't mafia
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

You've gotten pretty good too, Mouse. You saw right through me and DeKay on day 2 :D

I was expecting you guys to start voting each other but I didn’t think you would try to lynch each other! That is what confused me. That was a great trick though
    Also, i'd just like to point out that I've only used the word Guarantee twice in mafia games and both times i was proven correct with what i was guaranteeing

This changes from game to game. It's something that we cannot teach you. You just have to try to be as townie as possible. Try actually to lynch a mafia on the first day as that will give a lot of "townie credit". Avoid doing random lynches.

For your case here in the game, I really can't help you. Cuz you already kinda messed up by not voting Icey. You also voted Sophia on day 1 who eventually flipped town.

I could have also turned it on you and said that you probably didn't want to join the Nascar vote cuz you know he's town since you're mafia and so you do a random vote so people won't focus on you so much on the next day.

Overall, I think you just have to know how to argue and defend yourself and do it better than the mafia at hand. 😂 And just make yourself look as townie as possible so the mafia cannot use any of your wrong doings against you. 😬

832XG3D.gif

I was expecting you guys to start voting each other but I didn’t think you would try to lynch each other! That is what confused me. That was a great trick though

It was a hard decision for me cuz Icey and I did not have day talk PM so I didn't get to tell him that I want to lynch him or discuss with him on what to do. So, I just did it. 😂
    832XG3D.gif

It was a hard decision for me cuz Icey and I did not have day talk PM so I didn't get to tell him that I want to lynch him or discuss with him on what to do. So, I just did it. 😂

Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. :joy:

It was also fun calling your vote on me rude :joy:

• TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member

Wait, no day talk pm?
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    edited March 2020

Wait, no day talk pm?

Nope.

I only got to talk to him on night 1 and told him that we should kill Raine cuz she likely had a PR.
    832XG3D.gif

Basically what DeKay did, and what you didn't. is she used her behavior to support her claim that she wasn't mafia

This is clear as mud to me. Can you spell it out?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    How do I use behavior in print, to 'act vanilla'?

xicwqMCm.jpg