Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nerd's Mafia Game ~ Mafia Win

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Oh, I was gonna ask Sophia how she knew about the term lylo but I guess it doesn't matter now anymore.

I don't see Mouse being the mafia. Cuz it wouldn't make sense for her to vote for Icey first thing on day 2. If they are actually mafia together, then wow. 😂 You got me.

Vote: Nush

Well there went town. But if you're mafia, that's what you want.

If you're town, then I'm sorry and I will take the blame for being dumb and stubborn. 🙈

But I just don't see how it could be Icey and Mouse. If they are actually buddies together, I should definitely use their tactic next time when I'm mafia. Cuz that is such a crazy tactic, no one will suspect a thing. Apart from you, I guess.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I am totally town, and I'm believing you are now too. I think Icey voted for Mouse as a parting shot to obfuscate their link. Unless you're with Icey, that is. Those are the possibilities.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    So I believe you DeKay, and if you're scum with Icey after all, then you got me again. oh well oh well. I tip my hat.
    But I do think that vote for Mouse was a good play by Icey, assuming I'm right and you're actually town.
    So here goes nothing:

Vote: Mouse

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Off topic, I got a knock at the door tonight. An old guy heard me out there today (I put my amp on an extension cord, got myself a cold beverage, and played a little while getting some sun) and brought his harmonica, and wanted to jam out together.
    I told him maybe tomorrow, so long as we both keep a safe distance.

He doesn't think there's any threat in this pandemic. His hair is all white, and his body hair is a mix of grey and white. I don't doubt he's a tough nut, he has that weatherbeaten wiry look. But I don't want to be his vector.

So I said okay. Tomorrow afternoon. But he has to stay like 8 feet away. I'll set up a chair for him that far from where I set up my amp.

It feels surreal. Maybe we can improvise some Pandemic blues :D but srsly, I feel really uncomfortable wondering if maybe this isn't a great idea.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    So I believe you DeKay, and if you're scum with Icey after all, then you got me again. oh well oh well. I tip my hat.
    But I do think that vote for Mouse was a good play by Icey, assuming I'm right and you're actually town.
    So here goes nothing:

It isn’t me Nush. And I’d like you to explain why it would be me. I’m not a good mafia player. Both of you know that. ThIs how I act as town (when I’m relatively active at least). Dekay, you know this. You’ve played with me as mafia and with me as town and it’s easy to tell if I’m mafia. Both of tell me why your not mafia plz.
    Then it HAS to be DeKay if it's not you, Mouse! It's not me! And I have no idea how good you are or aren't Mouse. I don't even know, but I guess I must not be that good either. Icey is good, and Dekay is good.

I feel crosseyed.

DeKay, Mouse: Mouse you said you promise you're not mafia in this game.
    @DeKay, can you say the same? Go ahead if you can.
    I can: I promise I'm not mafia in this game.

If you can't say those words DeKay, then I will change my vote from Mouse to you.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    In fact I'll change now, because if DeKay is mafia and votes Mouse town loses anyway. So here:

Unvote: Mouse

Vote: DeKay

Now then, I'm a flip-flopping flibbertigibbet. But DeKay, if you can say you promise you're not mafia in this game, I might switch again. If you can't, I won't.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    In fact I'll change now, because if DeKay is mafia and votes Mouse town loses anyway. So here:

Now then, I'm a flip-flopping flibbertigibbet. But DeKay, if you can say you promise you're not mafia in this game, I might switch again. If you can't, I won't.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Mouselline wrote: »
    So here goes nothing:

It isn’t me Nush. And I’d like you to explain why it would be me. I’m not a good mafia player. Both of you know that. ThIs how I act as town (when I’m relatively active at least). Dekay, you know this. You’ve played with me as mafia and with me as town and it’s easy to tell if I’m mafia. Both of tell me why your not mafia plz.

If I were mafia, I would have tried to vote you along with Icey's vote on day 2 and then try to convince Sophia and Nush to vote you as well. I like to win quickly as mafia and usually during a lylo, I go all the way. I would probably have killed you too on night 2 assuming you weren't lynched if I was mafia since you were sus of me. 😂

I could give other reasons why I think it could be Nush but I think I've done enough. 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif
    sorry about the duplication, got a connection issue and reloaded the page. Ignore the duplication.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    oh, just read through the previous page and it looks like you both voted me already, so it doesn't matter how I vote, does it? I'm already lynched just waiting for it to be announced, right? In that case, good job mafia and I guess I'll find out which of you it was, when we get told the results.

Good game all, I'm going to go do something else.

xicwqMCm.jpg

I already said I'm not gonna say my alignment on demand, especially not during a lylo like this cuz it's not fair for the mafia. Stop using my honesty to bend the game.

Again, if you wanna wait for me to say my alignment, you're not gonna get it. You already did the same thing in the last game and I didn't want to tell you and I was town. So there's that.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Well I guess I just read up and realized my vote doesn't matter. I'm lynched, and town loses. So there it is.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    DeKay wrote: »
    So here goes nothing:

If I were mafia, I would have tried to vote you along with Icey's vote on day 2 and then try to convince Sophia and Nush to vote you as well. I like to win quickly as mafia and usually during a lylo, I go all the way. I would probably have killed you too on night 2 assuming you weren't lynched if I was mafia since you were sus of me. 😂

I could give other reasons why I think it could be Nush but I think I've done enough. 😂

Seems legit. Nush I’m leaning a lot towards you especially since you still haven’t given me one reason why I shouldn’t vote you except that you promise. You once said how people don’t feel much remorse for lying online so I feel like that promise doesn’t mean anything. Stickin with my vote unless you can come up with a reaso for me not to
    Good enough. Congrats Mafia. Dekay if it's you, good game. Mouse if it's you, wow, I'm impressed. Maybe I should vote myself and get this over with faster? Or would that even work? I don't even know if it's allowed.

Well anyway, gotta get my amp set up outside. Don't feel bad, whichever one of you is town. There wasn't a way to know. I'm not gonna stress over it at this point. ☮️

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Good enough. Congrats Mafia. Dekay if it's you, good game. Mouse if it's you, wow, I'm impressed. Maybe I should vote myself and get this over with faster? Or would that even work? I don't even know if it's allowed.

Well anyway, gotta get my amp set up outside. Don't feel bad, whichever one of you is town. There wasn't a way to know. I'm not gonna stress over it at this point. ☮️

If you want, I'm fine with ending Day 3 early.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Nush your making things worse for yourself by attempting to guilt trip us and completely ignoring every time I ask you for a reason your not mafia

If you want, I'm fine with ending Day 3 early.

I’m fine with that I’d just make sure Nush and Dekay agree
    I'm fine with it ending early too. And I should also go back to bed. 😂 Somehow my body thinks it's 5am.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    2/3 people have said they're fine with ending early, and there's less than an hour left anyway, so I'm just going to go flip.

Day 3 has ended.
    Nush has two votes.
    DeKay has one vote.

Nush has been eliminated. He was a Vanilla Townie.

Mafia wins! Congrats DeKay and Ice.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    2/3 people have said they're fine with ending early, and there's less than an hour left anyway, so I'm just going to go flip.

Day 3 has ended.
    Nush has two votes.
    DeKay has one vote.

OH!! DeKay your SO Sly!!
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member

Day 3 has ended.
    Nush has two votes.
    DeKay has one vote.

I knew it! I even told Nascar what I thought earlier. Hw can confirm. I actually caught Dekay for once. XD
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    I was convinced it was Nush

Day 3 has ended.
    Nush has two votes.
    DeKay has one vote.

I knew it! I even told Nascar what I thought earlier. Hw can confirm. I actually caught Dekay for once. XD

She told me earlier she thought it was DeKay

Nush your making things worse for yourself by attempting to guilt trip us and completely ignoring every time I ask you for a reason your not mafia

I hope you weren't having negative emotions over this game. But a) there was no way to make it worse (ever seen Life of Brian? "Jehovah, Jehovah!") and b) there was no way I could have given you a reason why I wasn't mafia. Seriously, if you can think of a reason I could have given, educate me and maybe I'll play a better game next time. I'm open to learning. :)

xicwqMCm.jpg