Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Offer wrist mod?

SamlishSamlish Posts: 232 Member
edited March 2020 in General Mods Discussion
Hello! I was wondering if anyone knows of a mod where you can offer your wrist to a vampire? If not, (forgive me if this is not allowed,) is there anyway someone can make one...? Thank you! :blush:

Comments

• MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
  • SamlishSamlish Posts: 232 Member
    Thank you @MizoreYukii ! Testing right now!
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I was just about to suggest Zero's vampire mods. The Immersive Vampires one in particular has "offer to drink from you" and it's the wrist. Worked last I knew. Zero also has a brand new one in testing mode still, of vamps being spellcasters, go check it out.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited March 2020
    @Nushnushganay @MizoreYukii Does anyone know if these mods conflict with the vampire death and more mod by Polarbearsims?
    Ohh this mod only allows vampires to drink from other vampires. I am looking for one that allows humans to offer their wrist to vampires. :blush:@MizoreYukii @Nushnushganay
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Samlish wrote: »
    Ohh this mod only allows vampires to drink from other vampires. I am looking for one that allows humans to offer their wrist to vampires. :blush:@MizoreYukii @Nushnushganay

Nope, it allows humans to offer to drink to vampires... vampires from vampires is optional. I'm the author of the mod.

No, not last I knew! I had Morgan "offer to drink from you" to Caleb plenty of times in my story, when she wasn't a vamp (vamps don't drink from other vamps, and only offer their wrist when turning someone last I knew).

Zero's Immersive Vampires mod had Caleb going, "Wow, really?" or something like that, and then drinking from her wrist, with no relationship loss because it was offered freely.

I have to go see if it still works in my game because I'm having some twacky issues with some poses, but I'll go see if I can get that one done right now in fact.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    @Samlish oh you have to go see this!

@SiliClone standing ovation if I could but I'm one person, so I'm a patron on Patreon. It's my way of adding my clapping to that of others so maybe you can keep on doing what you're so amazing at!

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited March 2020
    Can spellcasters offer their wrist?? @SiliClone @Nushnushganay if so what section is the interaction under for the person who wants to offer their wrist? Friendly?? My spellcaster Hope, wants to offer her wrist to her wife Rose, a vampire, but I don't see the option. Either that or I'm blind :D By the way thank you so much for making this @SiliClone ! And thanks for helping so much @Nushnushganay and @MizoreYukii ! The abundance of help from everyone on here is so heart warming! :blush:
    Do I need to download certain package files? Sorry if this sounds stupid haha I know where to put packages when I get them, but do I need anything else other than the package files??
    edited March 2020
    Just click on the "READING THE DESCRIPTION OF THIS MOD IS MANDATORY" part, and it tells you everything you need to know, and even includes a direct link to the XML injector from the late great modder Scumbumbo to make it simpler.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited March 2020
    I don't see many options interactions for my sim from this mod for my spellcaster clicking on my vampire or my vampire clicking on my spellcaster so far.

Edit: Nevermind! Working fine now!
    Oh wait! I'm stupid, I forgot the xml injector! I downloaded an updated version of it and all is working fine now! Thanks so much @Nushnushganay @SiliClone @MizoreYukii ! :smiley:
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Oh wait! I'm stupid, I forgot the xml injector! I downloaded an updated version of it and all is working fine now! Thanks so much @Nushnushganay @SiliClone @MizoreYukii ! :smiley:

Get the injector from scumbumbo site, search it on Google, I can't link right now, that's the most up to date version, I tried to change the link on the post but Patreon seems to refuse updating and saving my changes.

@Nushnushganay thanks so much, everything helps. I'm not "amazing"... I just have a ton of free time.
    Yes, I got the current version now and it works like a charm. Thank you @SiliClone !