Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

(Deleted by user)

mysph1tmysph1t Posts: 180 Member
edited July 2022 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
(Deleted by user)
Post edited by mysph1t on

Comments

• SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    I agree.
    I so want my male muscular sims to have big muscular hands & my female sims to have small hands.
  • AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    Me too. I'm thinking of downloading Luumia's. Do they still work?
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    I'd definitely like to see that. Not just to increase hand size, but to decrease it as well. As a person with really tiny hands, I feel underrepresented lol :D
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • mysph1tmysph1t Posts: 180 Member
    edited July 2022
    (Deleted by user)
  • Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    mysph1t wrote: »
    Huiiie_07 wrote: »
    I'd definitely like to see that. Not just to increase hand size, but to decrease it as well. As a person with really tiny hands, I feel underrepresented lol :D

Yeah I figured it could work just as well as the feet sliders. Side note, has anyone else noticed that some of the shoes shrink your feet to ridiculous levels? Devs should have overlaid shoes on the bare feet model to compare scale for the model.

I've only seen it with a pair of unisex boots that seem to shrink the feet, but only as long as the sim is wearing them, so not a permanent change. I avoid to use these shoes for this reason.
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    mysph1t wrote: »
    Huiiie_07 wrote: »

Yeah I figured it could work just as well as the feet sliders. Side note, has anyone else noticed that some of the shoes shrink your feet to ridiculous levels? Devs should have overlaid shoes on the bare feet model to compare scale for the model.

I've seen shoes both shrink and grow feet in weird ways. Shoes are kind of inconsistent in this game...

As for hand sliders, I'm totally on board. Not just for giving muscular guys muscular hands, either. My mom and sister have rather large hands for women, with my mom not being able to fit most women's gloves. Lots of women with otherwise normal builds do have sizable hands...
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • mysph1tmysph1t Posts: 180 Member
    edited July 2022
    (Deleted by user)