Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A big thank you!

Want to express my gratitude to the folks that made MCC! Finally got it yesterday, so am still very much in the learning/experimenting stage, but it has already made a big difference and solved seemingly unsolvable problems. Beginning to understand why so many TS4 simmers consider this a 'must have' mod. Again, many thanks!

Comments

• Options
    smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    I love that mod, I couldn't imagine my game without it
  • Options
    Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Yay! I'm happy you took the plunge because MCCC truly is a must-have mod. Just a little thing to tell you that you might not know. When the time comes to update MCCC leave the settings package in your mods folder so you don't have to do redo all the settings once you have it the way you want it. It took me a while before i understood that was possible, and had to go through the hassle of redoing everything. Boy, did I feel like a noob once I learned I didn't have to redo everything after every update. :D
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Thank you for the word! Am most definitely a noob with this. Still experimenting, somethimes activating something just to see what it does, not necessarily that it's a feature I want to whatever degree. There have been surprises.
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    I like it not just for the story progression (still hoping we will get it someday); but also because it makes editing everything so much easier.
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Have noticed some odd things. Residents of college dorms kicked out and deproved of their names, now in the not in world category
    T
    he ROM sages are now living in regular village/worlds as part of households and their places taken by others. Occasionally see them doing their sage thing then they are gone again.

Baby population has inreased, both with single sims and families - sone of the latter in those whose kids are now YA but living at home

Premade families being shuffled as to membership.

Not sure if this is from a section of the MCC I've not looked into yet or if the game is being spiteful. Would not doubt that at all.