Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wall Prints?

DivinylsFanDivinylsFan Posts: 1,278 Member
I only have the base game, and recently got the laundry day stuff because it was 50% off. Anyway, how are people editing walls, floors and such? Is there a tool? Does it operate like Sims 2 where there's a mesh and you create a texture to go in the file with it. In Sims 2 there was a tool called Homemaker which was issued by EA, for editing walls and floors which was really easy to use. Has there been something like that issued by EA for Sims 4?
I remember you from university, I still have your story.

Comments

• GwinielGwiniel Posts: 996 Member
    edited March 2020
    Not sure what you are actually asking there... You can build walls and floors in the Build Mode. But if you talk about custom content (CC/player made stuff), you want to check the guides in CC section of the forum... you'll need the sims 4 studio at least for creating own stuff. As long as you are aware that any CC item used in your builds and sims won't transfer via Gallery sharing.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-modding-and-custom-content
  • lzbthnndglslzbthnndgls Posts: 285 Member
    The way you worded your question is very confusing. I think what you're looking for is maybe how to edit wall color in build mode? In that case, go to the little house in build mode and click on the wall. It will show you all the wallpaper you have in game. You can hold down shift to cover a whole room or alt to cover just one wall.
    Check out my builds on the gallery by searching my username: lzbthnndgls