Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is There A Mod To Prevent Autonomous Move as Bat/Move as Mist/Vampiric Run on Sims?

SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
edited April 2020 in Gameplay Mods
Edit: Thanks to FoxxDethklaw, there's now a mod for that! Link here -- https://www.nexusmods.com/thesims4/mods/318?tab=files&file_id=544

I've been playing with vampires for several years now. I like giving my sims the advanced movement powers like the mist teleportation and the bat form and the super speed...but I hate that when I switch households, the game always picks one of them to turn on permanently on sims in the inactive vampire household. It's really irritating, especially when I have vampires who are supposed to be keeping their true nature on the down-low. I always have to turn those options back off when I come back to the household and it's a real mess.

So, I started looking for a mod to stop the game from doing that, but I'm coming up empty so far (MC Command Center doesn't have a toggle for it either, I checked). Does anyone here on the forums happen to know of a mod that will fix my problem?
There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
5MNZlGQ.gif
When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
Post edited by SimsLovinLycan on

Comments