Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Editing Relationships/Family Tree for World?

Is there a mod out there where you can manually edit the relationships and/or family tree for Sims outside of the household/not using CAS? I'm trying to make a save file to essentially recreate Strangetown in Oasis Springs, and I want to have the proper family relationships in place (example: Jenny Smith and Chloe and Lola Singles being the sisters of the Curious brothers, Loki Beaker being brother to Erin Singles, et cetera), but I don't know how to go about this. Are there any mods that exist for this purpose?

Comments

• DoktorBonkDoktorBonk Posts: 30 Member
    Bump :)
  • DoktorBonkDoktorBonk Posts: 30 Member
    For anyone who might've been wondering the answer to this question: MC Command Center evidently does this, as I found out from someone on the Plumbella Discord!! Thanks for playing xD
  • mattiemayhemmattiemayhem Posts: 47 Member
    You can also use "Simsmodelsimmers setfamilyrelationships" mod! It works in tandem with MCCC, editing the family tree, and adds family members like cousin! it's great. Works also with the 'noromanceforfamilymembers' mod which is needed when manually setting relationships, it'll still have the option for romance.