Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mystic Dreamer World Lots

VyStarlitVyStarlit Posts: 74 Member
I'm starting a new series about a supernatural orphanage. Part of that series is to replace all the lots with builds created by me. I'm still very new to building so we'll see how it goes. To start is my first build and the building where my series starts - The Mystic Dreams Orphanage. This lot is available in the gallery.

AbmR69u.png
If you're interested in seeing a speed build. You can check out my youtube videos:
Exterior Speed Build Video - https://youtu.be/GN06j-aR8xg
Interior Speed Build Video - https://youtu.be/pEIRyeG5OSI

Otherwise, images are under the spoiler tags.

2nd Flr

Girl's Dorm
I2cSm2b.png

Girl's Bath
tCg6jVF.png

Boy's Dorm
9LQeGzt.png

Boy's Bath
sIQ6SPL.png

Activity Room
8xiWUS0.png

Playroom
t1RgHQE.png

Study Room
RKyYxoW.png

Comments

• VyStarlitVyStarlit Posts: 74 Member
    edited March 2020
    Mystic Dreams Orphanage 2/3

1st Flr
    Main Bedroom
    YZ29O5F.png

Bathroom
    WMbPo31.png

Main Room/Lobby
    z4wyyxt.png

Entrance Hall
    unjASZa.png

Office
    ldQBdKi.png

Cafeteria/Kitchen
    iA7wZmN.png
    edited March 2020
    Mystic Dreams Orphanage 3/3

Basement
    Indoor Pool
    iQ440g1.png

Exercise Room
    aVqB6ZX.png

Magic Room
    vamWJMn.png

Laundry Room
    VvW4MHO.png

I hope you liked the build! ^^
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    The Mystic Dreams Orphanage is lovely! :) Very nice exterior design, stone texture, tower. arch windows and pretty flowers on home edges! Very lovely furnishing of the inheritor areas! The colours and design of the kids bedrooms and bathrooms are very niceThe colourful wall pattern and jigsaw floor pattern in the activities room is very nice. Kids will have fun playing with the toys and the building table.The study room is very nice to do homework on the desks, reading, using the computer and playing games. The kitchen and living area are lovely! It looks great how the tables and chairs have been set up in the kitchen. Very nice basement gym, indoors pool and magic cauldron rooms! The flowers and greenery in the magic room are very pretty!
    It is very nice Orphanage :)
    @rosemow Thank you! I spent ages on it so I'm super happy that you like it. It was a very fun build. I'm glad you liked all the rooms. I think the magic room is one my favorite rooms so it makes me especially happy that you liked it. ^^ Thank you again!
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Beautiful build @VyStarlit ! The kids are going to love those colorful rooms :) Very clear separation between the decoration styles, looks great!
  • SquirrelTail15SquirrelTail15 Posts: 259 Member
    @VyStarlit - this is beautiful! I can imagine a load of stories that could happen here. Your build style is great!
    banner.png
    @EA_Mai Thank you so much! I've never thought of myself as good with interiors so I decided to just have fun with it and I was really happy with how it came out.
    @SquirrelTail15 - I definitely plan to have lots of stories with this build! It's definitely been a fun challenge.
    VyStarlit wrote: »
    @SquirrelTail15 - I definitely plan to have lots of stories with this build! It's definitely been a fun challenge.

You HAVE to let me know if you upload it to the gallery.
    banner.png

^^ It's uploaded.

• Princess_TianaPrincess_Tiana Posts: 8 New Member
    This build is absolutely gorgeous! I especially love the pool and the magic room.

^^ It's uploaded.

YAS! You are going to end up with a download and a favorite shortly.
    banner.png
    This build is absolutely gorgeous! I especially love the pool and the magic room.

Thank you! The mermaid teens adore it! I've been having a lot of fun playing in that build. I'm glad you're enjoying it too.