Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Funny Sim moments

Gamer12Gamer12 Posts: 126 Member
Feel free to post your own funny moments but I thought this was hilarious! That is one of my Male sims wearing a dress (I did not dress him in any dresses.) Lol

GFnxyam.png
Post edited by Gamer12 on

Comments

• WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,756 Member

Hello @Gamer12 your sim looks stunning in that dress. :D
    Here's a couple of images of my mermaid, Ikkanu, having a bit of trouble with his fire dance practice.
    0FV5qLP.png
    "Ow!"
    LkTKU9R.png
    "Eeeek! Too hot, too hot, too hot, too hot, too hot!"
  • Gamer12Gamer12 Posts: 126 Member
    Hello @Gamer12 your sim looks stunning in that dress. :D
    Here's a couple of images of my mermaid, Ikkanu, having a bit of trouble with his fire dance practice.
    0FV5qLP.png
    "Ow!"
    LkTKU9R.png
    "Eeeek! Too hot, too hot, too hot, too hot, too hot!"

LOL That is a GREAT sim! He looks terrified! Oh and awesome pictures. I need to work on mine.
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    8-2-2020-14-28-40.png
    8-2-2020-14-28-43.png
    17-2-2020-20-56-25.png
    17-2-2020-20-56-31.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    YuatSth.jpg
    Don't ask. Simply Don't ask. Hint: My sim is a celebrity a so... yeah. :(
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    That moment :tongue:
    i2n1Yp6.png
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Yeah my house is on fire, i have no reaction, and what is this guy that i don't know at all doing? Well, celebrating...
    ChAUyST.jpg
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    I posted this in another thread last night, but my Sim set fire to the kitchen. Then his cat jumped into the burning counter, and caught fire himself. He was thankfully saved by his owner Marcos with a quick thinking Chillo spell.

Rt9SZbV.jpg

kvNlR3Z.jpg

Poor cat, but I admit I laughed pretty hard at this. :lol: I knew my spellcaster is an idiot, but I didn't realise his familiar was an idiot too. Perfect match, I guess.
    giphy.gif
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    hbAzonp.jpg
    Duane thought he would admire this musician very up close

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    The look on the cat's face is priceless! Good shot and a good laugh.
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    edited May 2020
    My first funny moment was when my police uniform defaults got messed up by my careless use of a Sims 4 studio batch fix. Afterwards every police co-worker arrived in a randomized outfit, like the receptionist here in her wedding dress:
    512cc2920ab1d7647cee6da231ab7b68369e7e7b.png
    My played sim is still wearing the replacement uniform. His new uniform after promotion was a pirate coat.
    (I managed to repair the damage, b.t.w.)

My second funny moment was when that detective's mother in law invited him to a restaurant. I took the whole family of four plus my detective there, trouble was the largest table had only four seats. So what happened was that while the mom in law with her family sat inside at the four person table, my detective got placed on the terrace at a table all alone. His fiance's parents really, really do not seem to like him, haha!
  • mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    This is a few days old but I found it funny. My game glitched and my sim swam all the way to the shore to clean up the trash on the ground, then chatted with a passing by townie. :D

24.jpg
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,321 Member
    edited May 2020
    This is a few days old but I found it funny. My game glitched and my sim swam all the way to the shore to clean up the trash on the ground, then chatted with a passing by townie. :D ]

At least her orange plumbob matches the sand. :D

EDIT: I can think of so many quote for that screenie now, haha!
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

@mercuryfoam The people look orange too - do you use a ReShade preset? I really want to find some good ones.

Anyway, I decided to play a YA single Duane Talla away from kids and other distractions. And he just made a Garden Salad which reminded me - whenever Sims with low cooking skill make this dish, it always makes me wonder how the addition of blood from fingers and earwax still makes the serving become of 'normal' or even 'excellent' quality sometimes :D

• mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    edited May 2020
    @Nindigo yes i do. I have a lot of presets but the one shown here is not a preset. It's Full Bloom MultiLut for Reshade by amoebae. It's a setting within presets that gives you 66 LUTS (filters) to choose from to make your own preset. In my screenshot I simply picked a LUT and applied it. If you prefer a preset, Clear Bloom, Money and Milk and Pixelore drama + night are my favourites :smile:

@Admiral8Q Care to share? :wink:
    t1HbdE8.jpg

• SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    I don't know what is better, Paka'a in a pink apron, or the expression on his face.

Also, odd spot to meditate. Or was he warming up to teleport someplace?
    edited May 2020
    Sindocat wrote: »
    I don't know what is better, Paka'a in a pink apron, or the expression on his face.

Also, odd spot to meditate. Or was he warming up to teleport someplace?

He was actually arriving there by teleportation in the picture. I suppose it's not quite a common sight for the locals...people appearing out of thin air :D

Below just happened now. Glitchy hugs and the usual NPC photobombs. Something annoying always seem to sneak into an otherwise nice picture - trash bins, toilets, or as here; horribly looking NPCs :#

a2lIx3S.jpg

• SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Glitched hug, or previously undocumented national folk-dance of Sulani? You decide!
  • MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    This one may not be funny to some, but it involves sims dying, so...

So, my sim was having her wedding day, she popped into flipping labour, and right after she gave birth her teen brother died from Anger.
    Rosysimmer wrote: »
    This one may not be funny to some, but it involves sims dying, so...

So, my sim was having her wedding day, she popped into flipping labour, and right after she gave birth her teen brother died from Anger.

That's gonna be some anniversary day :D

@Nindigo. I don't think they made it that far. Her husband divorced her after she cheated on him with an elder Alex goth about half a sim year. She also had a baby from Alex goth pre-divorce so...illegitimacy! And...ooh this is the beat part... She immediately married him after her divorce, and he, being an elder, died the next day. Then she got hitched to Rick Bheeda.
    Rosysimmer wrote: »
    @Nindigo. I don't think they made it that far. Her husband divorced her after she cheated on him with an elder Alex goth about half a sim year. She also had a baby from Alex goth pre-divorce so...illegitimacy! And...ooh this is the beat part... She immediately married him after her divorce, and he, being an elder, died the next day. Then she got hitched to Rick Bheeda.
    Sounds like you are/were going for the Black Widow achievement :o

edited May 2020
    j1FYy1O.jpg
    Kalamainu'u: Oisters, clams and 🐸🐸🐸🐸---s! Come get yours before Ukupanipo eats them all!
    Ukupanipo: *Mamph mamph*

@Nindigo I wasn't. She had 4? kids and just wanted to make syre they had a dad. Now she has decided to settle with and die with Rick Bheeda, renamed Richard Pleasantine II.
  • Demicompton1Demicompton1 Posts: 22 Member
    @Nindigo 😂😂
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top