Sul sul Simmers!
How are your Sims doing this week? From the stories you share around here, they are living all kinds of adventures! Like @ApparentlyAwesome
's Sims enjoying the snow below. I'm cold just looking at them having a blast!
- this screenshot comes with a story!
As with every week, let's take a look at some of the great discussions waiting for your comments!:
- Speaking of our Sims and their adventures, you can start by sharing your unexpected Grim Reaper visits: 'Has anyone ever had sims they didn't purposely kill in the sims 4 die?'. A topic by @OriginalName (that username ), check it out!
- What can your Sims do to prepare for a disaster? Buy their own bunker and live underground in an undisclosed location, of course! @simoleanj has you covered with their 'Underground Survival Bunker Build', ready to be placed on any lot.
Disclaimer: living in a bunker doesn't guarantee being safe from alien abductions, Grim Reaper visits or neighborhood welcome wagons.
- For more ordinary situations, we can discuss birthdays - unless you have aging off, you probably celebrate many of them. Question is: how? That's what @Simmerville is asking everyone in 'How do you celebrate birthdays?' Do your Sims get a party or end up sad?
- Now, let's take a look at @SimTrippy's poll: 'Are your Sims rich or poor?'. Many play styles represented here, proving how different we play our games - leave your vote and share your perspective!
- You know what a rich Sim can't buy with Simoleons, no matter how much money they have? Those precious reward traits. I wish I could get a couple in real life, but I digress! Click here to visit: 'Do you like the reward traits that make the needs obsolete?', by @beadierturtle
- Last but not least, let's explore this question by @Patch__2008: 'What Sims town would you live in?'. What if you could choose any world, from any The Sims game? Good luck choosing a single world!
Hope you enjoy exploring these, I'll be back next Friday with more!
Happy Simming weekend!