Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Elite School

LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
edited February 2020 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Hi,

It's so easy to reach A grade, it's not a challenge for the teens to be a good.
At the same time these good students can't reach the high responsibility jobs.

An Elite School would be a new challenge :
  • Only the best students can try to the entrance exam
  • The entrance exam requires several skills like Charisma, Logic, Mischief and Fitness
  • Expensive fee (§50k) if the family fund is greater than §500k
  • Possibility to obtain a scholarship if the family fund is lesser than §500k
  • School uniform
  • Harder homework, the students must work together
  • High Pressure : parents, teachers, everybody expect the student will be the best of the class.

At the end the reward worth it : a level 10 job with a high pay (§10k) and the possibility to hire, promote, demote and lay off any sims.

The Elite sims have money and power in their hands.

Post edited by LeGardePourpre on

Comments

• Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited February 2020
    The students can also try to cheat, corrupt or blackmail the teachers but it's very risky, they can be kicked out if they are caught.

Sometimes cheaters rule the world !
  • Options
    OmaroofShadyOmaroofShady Posts: 17 New Member
    idk why this thread isn't popular, this is a wonderful idea!
  • Options
    Seesin8Seesin8 Posts: 29 Member
    I don't agree with the job level 10, because college should provide these opportunities. This should be a game pack.

The Sims 4 SCHOOL PACK

I believe we should have different education options for our children (lol). Tuition should be paid at every level of life, being asked if we would like to keep our child (ren) enrolled in their current program.

1. Public Day School. - FREE - Nightly Homework (8:00am - 3pm)

2. Private/Religious Day School. - $3,000 per child (Tuition paid again when ageing up to teen) - Shorter school days 5 1/2HRS (8:15am-1:30pm) & daily skill requirements (Logic/charisma/cooking/piano etc.) & Intake process / Uniform.

3. Night School (Teens Only) - $500 (exam fee) - struggling/mischievous/low grade students ONLY (help boost grades quickly)/school shirt.

4. School House ( Off the Grid) - FREE - 4HR School days 10am-2pm, Homework & Skills (wellness, gardening, herbalism, flower arranging, fishing etc)/ new uniforms

5. Home School -$500 Enrollment fee per child (enrollment paid again when ageing up to teen) - Customized program.

6. Boarding School - $20,000 paid per sim.(Tuition paid again when ageing up to teen)
    6. Toddler Day Program (learn 2 skills max) - $ 1,000 per day, per toddler with the option of your child being to difficult to learn & money will be lost!. Your toddler should have to be well behaved (manners) and must be potty trained to enrolled. - toddlers can take the shorter bus an adult, teen or child must put them on in the morning at 7:30am until 12pm

We should have the option to donate to our child (ren) academics/school, having an influence on the child (ren) grades and personality (snob) as well, through the mail box is okay, or the computer. Also adding an option to "call the school" and " call teacher...check in on ..." & " call principle/headmaster.."bribe" or "invite over". & when they come over, the option to "write check" adding a pop up screen to customize an amount. With to much being offensive.

Seesin8 (CC)
  • Options
    kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    edited April 2020
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's crazy that Private School (Sims 2-style) isn't already in the game.

Schmoozing the Headmaster is your bog-standard social event, complete with objectives to meet.
    Gold Reward would be an unlocked school uniform, and the ability for all Sims in your household to go to Private School.
    Silver is you get access to the school as well, but maybe it costs more money, like Gold has a big discount attached.
    For Bronze, maybe you get a pamphlet about the school that your Sims can read.

I mean, look at this! This is exactly like a Sims 4 social event!
    (Skip to about 15:35)

https://youtu.be/cCeEG9Ix4m8?t=938
    wJbomAo.png
  • Options
    TigerpillTigerpill Posts: 10 New Member
    Let's not forget about the cheer outfits for the kids🤣
  • Options
    plantasimplantasim Posts: 28 Member
    I need this in my game
  • Options
    DaKaptenDaKapten Posts: 385 Member
    I also miss the private school. I remember the stress over headmaster... good times :lol: