March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

All of EA completely down?

Everything related to EA is COMPLETELY down. Any word yet on when it will come back online?

FYI... I'm posting this JIC this ONE website decides to be working, everything else is DOWN. Remote logins, Origin games, game logins, app, EA answers website... it's ALL down.

Comments

• smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Same here, hoping it's soon fixed
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    down here too
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    edited February 2020
    We are aware and looking into these issues.
    I'll do my best to keep you updated here.
    edited February 2020
    Hey - I could log in now, you might want to give it a go again :)
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,383 Member
    Still no connection with the Gallery. Are there plans to fix this weekly problem permanently?
  • MikkiMikkiMikkiMMikkiMikkiMikkiM Posts: 213 Member
    I'm in the Netherlands and I haven't had any issues.
    Still no connection with the Gallery. Are there plans to fix this weekly problem permanently?
    Gallery should be accessible as well. Are you still having any issues to connect now @alanmichael1?
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,383 Member
    EA_Mai wrote: »
    Gallery should be accessible as well. Are you still having any issues to connect now @alanmichael1?

No it's working now :) .
  • ImSandsImSands Posts: 329 Member
    I can finally login to Origin again, but no luck with The Gallery. It keeps dropping the connection and nothing loads. This has been going on for months. Its really really unstable.
  • ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    No luck logging in so far. Been like this since yesterday.
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • ImSandsImSands Posts: 329 Member
    Aaaand Origin is down again! This is getting ridiculous!
  • xvkiweevxxvkiweevx Posts: 470 Member
    No gallery for me either
  • DivieOwlDivieOwl Posts: 1,161 Member
    Man, I can totally understand why people are crying so much for sims to be online. I can't wait for that day. It'll be nothing but sunshine and roses and constant connections....
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,966 Member
    DivieOwl wrote: »
    Man, I can totally understand why people are crying so much for sims to be online. I can't wait for that day. It'll be nothing but sunshine and roses and constant connections....

I presume you're joking here... I'd like to go back to real disks so we have our games regardless of internet connection or lack thereof and are immune from snoopers, especially EA.

Gallery has been very spotty for me for months. Even if I get in, not every page is available and searching is lousy. I often can't find my own stuff to see how it's doing, let alone check recommendations from forums folks.
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,381 Member
    I presume you're joking here... I'd like to go back to real disks so we have our games regardless of internet connection or lack thereof and are immune from snoopers, especially EA.

The more I play the sims 4, the more I miss this option. Initially I was happy I no longer needed a physical CD but now I am dependant on EA servers to play. And if EA ever pulls the plug on sims 4 I have no possibility of ever installing it again on another pc.
  • Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    edited March 2020
    I can't login at all, its been two days now that I've tried.
    ETA: I was finally able to login early this am.
    Post edited by Goth583 on
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!