Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vlad leaving without a sip?

So at first I thought this was just a funny glitch:
tvr3vk6.png
Why are you just standing there.
ierVbK4.png
Oh.
QWSXI8J.png
Uh Vlad? Aren't you gonna stop him?
hRzt5pn.png
🤦
And then he just left.
So I was just wondering if anyone else had this glitch?
ID: L33tP33tNW
she/her
AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png

Comments

• Options
    ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    I does happen, but very rarely. Random shenanigans.
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • Options
    SimyimSimyim Posts: 142 Member
    Yeah, in my game Vlad never drinks from my sims neither... :D
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Same 😅😅😅what a wasted opportunity
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I was horrified that no vampire ever does anything in my games, til I got mods, and even then, I almost never get a nightly visit, and when I do, they never feed. Never once. I did everything trying to get to see that. All they do is visit, play video games or sit reading books, then leave around 4 in the morning, whether my sim is awake or asleep. But the Great Nerfing of the illustrious Vampure Pack is Dins 4 history. They basically filed off the vamps' teeth and made them a bunch of costumed goth wannabes, because enough people wanted it only for cas items and build items but hated actual vampires and complained, enough that the vampire pack was nearly neutralized. The only solution is mods out the wazoo.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    SquirrelTail15SquirrelTail15 Posts: 259 Member
    He just creeps towards the house, knocks, waits around and leaves. Same's true for other vampires. I've NEVER had a vampire attack in any of my saves, but I think they stop if there are vamps in the household or if sims are awake, and as both things tend to be true for me, maybe that's it.
    banner.png
  • Options
    KaitlinMarieKaitlinMarie Posts: 58 Member
    I think I've had him drink only once or twice. Otherwise he just stands around then leaves. I wonder what makes it random or if it is even supposed to be random. Definitely makes them less influential in the game.
    Gallery name: Kaitlinxo143
  • Options
    VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    He just creeps towards the house, knocks, waits around and leaves. Same's true for other vampires. I've NEVER had a vampire attack in any of my saves, but I think they stop if there are vamps in the household or if sims are awake, and as both things tend to be true for me, maybe that's it.
    I believe they stop when someone's awake as when I was trying to get a vampire attack to happen (max vamp lore, vampire nexus, no garlic, etc) I wouldn't even get the "Creepy person here to suck you" music when they showed up and they would just knock on the door and then leave.

Granted vampires do that anyways, but thats the only thing that happens. The one vampire attack I had happen was when both sims were asleep (one was a vamp) and I got really lucky that they decided to break in after so many attempts. Seriously it took way too long to get a vampire attack, it was the equivalent of farming for a rare drop in an RPG.
    EMrBkJP.png
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    I've had night attacks, usually from towine vamps, but that was in the early days of the pack, so the reported above changes may well be the reason for your experience. Having a vampire in residence made no difference in whether a house was invaded or not. None of the premades have the welcome power so if the door is locked all they can do is knock and stand around. Have discovered Vlad likes the water slide, so he will use that if you have one. With abundant painful memories of the past still fresh, I have my sims plant garlic farms out front. Makes for sick vampires and provides a nice side income.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    I think I'm going to start adding "Vampire Nexus" to all of my lots and see if that helps get more attacks.
    #Team Occult