Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC command center 7.0 not working

LadySm3LadySm3 Posts: 17 Member
edited February 2020 in Gameplay Mods
I've been playing Sims 4 for years, I was getting tired of having to play normally so I put mccc into the game.

I play legacy 32 bit version on my 4gb laptop so you know, had no issues.

So I made sure I had a mods folder downloaded the new mccc version in it under program files > origin games > The Sims 4 > Mods. I made sure scripting is on and mods. Reloaded the game and nothing happened. It says it can see the script but I type "mc_help and get nothing.

I tried the scripts in an MCC folder in mods and without, installed older versions . And even reloaded the game several times. The game notices the mods on but no UI or options are showing in game.

Any help would be grateful please

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    LadySm3 wrote: »
    I've been playing Sims 4 for years, I was getting tired of having to play normally so I put mccc into the game.

I play legacy 32 bit version on my 4gb laptop so you know, had no issues.

So I made sure I had a mods folder downloaded the new mccc version in it under program files > origin games > The Sims 4 > Mods. I made sure scripting is on and mods. Reloaded the game and nothing happened. It says it can see the script but I type "mc_help and get nothing.

I tried the scripts in an MCC folder in mods and without, installed older versions . And even reloaded the game several times. The game notices the mods on but no UI or options are showing in game.

Any help would be grateful please

This is posted on the FAQ page at MCCC:
    Which version of MCCC works on Sims 4 Legacy Edition?
    EA stopped development for Sims 4 Legacy Edition, which is the 32-bit version of Sims 4, when MCCC 6.6.0 was the current version of the mod. So going forward, as they're no longer providing any other updates for Legacy Edition, MCCC 6.6.0 will be the version of MCCC to use for that version of Sims 4. If you cannot find MCCC 6.6.0 in other places, we will be keeping it available on our Discord server in the legacy support channel. Once it is no longer available from my other download pages, that is where it will be found.

Here is their discord invite:
    https://discordapp.com/invite/AUJ8RAa